Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,564 members, 7,770,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2114117 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1333) (Reply) (Go Down)

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2013
*Exchange Rates:
-to $1............pick up sites (Offer up, Letgo, )
to $1............online purchase( Ebay, Amazon, Walmart et etal
)

*PICKUP SITES INCLUDES...(Sept 2016)
-Offer up
-Letgo
-Facebook market place:
Los Angeles being a major hub and perhaps ,one of the most popular destinations in usa, provides us with wealth of choices through which we can choose from..places of concentration but not limited to includes:"PLEASE, NOTE THAT N9JA IS 9HRS AHEAD OF CALIFORNIA, So when contacting me, please put this into consideration.
-Also note that i like to take my break between 1pm to 7pm in the Afternoon(this is when traffic gets really bad)

*Areas of Close proximity to me...fuel charges @ $40
-Inglewood
-Hawthorne
-El Segundo
-Gardena
-Lax
-Compton
-Culver City
-Marina Dey Rey
-Player Vister
-Torrance
-lynwood

*[b]Areas far from me
.(usually where u get the best deals/Oyinbo Area)
-Longbeach....$45
-Signal Hill,,$50
-bellflower..$40
-El-monte..........$65
-South Gate..$40
-Beverlyhills...$55
-Bell...$40
-Granada hills...$70
-monrovia($75)
-Rosemaid....$60
-Canoga Park...$80
-City of Industry...$55
-Hawaiian Gardens..$45
-Paramount $50
-Ventura(studio city)...$55
-pico rivera...$50
-whittier......$55
-Azuza.....$75
-Temple City...$70
-Canyon country ,..$70
-yoba-linda...$80
-Temple City....$70
-Hollywood .......$50
-North Hollywood.....$70
-Ventura...$60
-irvine...........$125+ toll
-westminister...$65
-monetary park...$65
-Costa mesa.....$75
-Sanfe.Springs,,45
-Pasadena/Acadia... $65
-Sun valley.....$65
-Durte........$70
*Upland.................$150
-winetka.............$65
-Glendale($65)
-Baldwin park...$65
-Vanuys ($65)
-Redondo Beach
-Hermosa Beach
-malibu......$75
-Topanga..$55
-Venice Beach/.........40
-west corvina..$70
-Manhattan Beach
-Santa Monica($50 )...traffic infested
-Santa Anna($65)
-Orange county..$65
-Anaheim($65)
-Burbank ($65)
-New port beach..$65
-Sherman Oaks($65)
-DownTown..$35
-Wishire Blvd......40
-Chino Hills $100
-Inland Empire..$75
-Echo park...$65
-Buena Park..$60
-Montebello.........$60
-Huntington Beach.......$65
-Alhambra..$58
-Sherman way..$65
-Whittier.$58
-Norwalk $45
-Fullerton...$65
-La Mirada...$65
-la habra...$65
-La Puente...$65
-Hacienda heights...$60
-Diamond Bar...$70
-Temple city...$70
-San Gabriel/san Bernardino...$100
-Rancho Cucamonga .....$125
-Encino($65)
-Cudahi..$35
-Downey....$35
-Glendora.....$80
-Garden Groove......$70
-lomita....$40
-Carson......$30
-Reseda.....$65
-Walnut.................$85
-woodland hills....$75
-Calabasas....$100
-Fontana.........$150
-Panaroma city...$65
-mission hills....$85
-A thousand Oaks.....$125
-Stevenson Ranch....$100
_Noho.........$115
-Valley village.......$75
-chatsworth.........$85
-Tustin..........85
-Tarzana........75
-placenter......65
-pomona...$75
-Pacoima......$65
-Sylmar. and simi valley.........$100
-Cypress......$65
-Laguna beach....$100
-Viejo.....$85
-Northrige/North hills...70
-Corona/ontario........$100
-San Fernado Valley...$85
-Santa Clarita/Valencia...$100
-City of industry....$65
-Riverside....$225
-Juniupa......$175
-Santa Magarita.....$125
-Comerce.....$60
-Montaclair.....$100
-Brea.......$65
-Sunvalley......$65

*NO GO AREAS Includes:
-Sandiego
-Santa Babara
-San Fransisco
-Bakers Field
-Palmdale
-Lancasta
-Sanjacinto.
-fresno
-Palmsprings

*STEPS TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL PICK :
-Check the pickup sites for ur choices( it must be within Los Angeles of its environ)......U WILL NEED VPN TO LOG IN FROM N9JA....
-When you find any deal, contact ur seller via chat(no tell am say u dey n9ja ohh), please, you as the 1st point of contact should always get all necessary info ready for me
i) User name
ii)Seller"s phone number (very importatnt), if no phone number, movement will be difficult(chances of failed pick very high)
iii)Price you have agreed
iv) Ask seller if the item has any issues, cracked screen(which may not be shown on the advert), Ask seller if item powers on, , also ask about camera and finger print censor.If item includes accessories, please be specific..

-Please try as much as possible to convince the seller to meet me in a public Place (Starbucks, Macdonalds or Police station), for my own safety..meeting these said sellers at these location, affords me enough time to properly check the item,if ur not able to convince the seller, I might still use my discretion..(if na.oyinbo vicinity.,I fit still enter road go meet am).
-i will give u quotation based on the pickup location.
-Please be ready to make ur deposit within 15minutes of the seller asking me to come.DO NOT HIT ME UP TO TELL ME ITS MIDNITE HERE, YOU WILL DEPOSIT TOMORROW.

Please if am picking up an Iphone for u, u need to check its imei number urself, make sure "Find my phone is off", before u ask me to hit the road. IT MUST BE OFF!!!,B4 contacting me, ..

*RULES/GUIDELINES FOR THE PICKUP SITES:
-These pickup sites involves me meeting each seller one on one..NO SHIPPING IS INVOLVED!!, NO PAYPAL!!!, NO CASH APP!!

-please, do not give out my number to any seller unless i have given you the permission to do so.

-No Refund for any item picked up.These sites dont come with buyer protection, so be sure of what ur asking me to go pick.(once i pick, i don pick ohh)

-please, by contacting me to go for pickup, you have agreed to the terms, which is you are responsible for what ever you have asked me to go pickup. I am not mr know all, OR Sabitu!, i will try my best to spot any fake products/items(just as i have done in the past)...But in cases where, the said item is original fake!,and am not able to spot them, we just have to live with it...(UR LOSS)!

-Please note that, "Failed Pickups", may arise if:
i)there is a NO SHOW on the sellers part(seller never showed up when i got there...waiting time, 15mins)
!!)On meeting the seller, Item was not described as what was advertised
hence , you still have to pay me for my time, energy and fuel burnt.

*PLS ,due to the nature of the job,am not willing to drive 45mins to go check if a phone is unlocked b4 i pay, knowing fully well it can be checked online...

TIME DIFFERENCE:.Nigeria is 9hrs ahead of California.So when its 9pm in Nigeria, its 12noon(Afternoon ) in California(8hrs behind).Please take this into consideration when communicating with me....Pickup commences 9.00AM(California time) daily.

*PLEASE, NO DEPOSITS INTO MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY CONSENT, If u send cash to me when i no ask you, Na month end i go refund you ohh.... grin grin

*All home drops.....(Please,these adresses are not shipping adress, i nor dey leave there)..

-Starbucks (4410 west imperial highway, inglewood) ................closes by 8pm california time..$15 drop off fee
-Macdonalds...2900 west imperial Highway inglewood.............closes 8.30pm...$15 drop off fee
-530 north sepuveda blvd, El segundo(24hrs starbucks) from 9pm at nite, ...$25 drop off fee

:LAPTOPS
-Please , if ur asking me to go pickup a laptop for u, always ask ur sellers to "factory Reset " it, and wipe off all data b4 i get there.i nor won reach there, he/she come they tell he won remove data, this takes almost 1hr to do, and time is not my friend(ither sellers are waiting)...Dont forget to ask if laptop powers on , B specific, ask if the laptop has any cracks..

MACBOOKS
Please guys, always try and get the model num/serial number from each sellers for each macbook your asking me to go pickup.I have had instances whereby, wen i get to the seller and mac is switched on, the particular year of the mac is not written on the display screen, providing me with a model number helps to ascertain what particular year Iis macbook ..PLEASE FAILURE TO PROVIDE THIS, SIMPLE MEANS YOU ARE OK WITH WHATEVER IS PICKED..

NOTE: shipping of phones(medium priced phones), eg samsung s4, s5, note 4 , iphone 6 et etal are $10, for phones of higher class, you pay more..

My Contacts:

Tell: +1 4242361961
Whatsup:+1 4242361961

*Deal of the year...2019(Ben)
-11 laptops (new open box and used ones)= $300(111k for all)

41 Likes 17 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
.*Drone, pickup (City Of Santa Anna)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiZhp-JKze8....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
see machine!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by balogunsam(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2013
I sent you a mail by the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MSItachi: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Micheal you finally decided to open this Thread cheesy

I will be back shortly with my orders

Maybe you should change the Title though to reflect "PreOrder"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
*Crazy mini Laptop deals, all picked up in Kent street LA AT $6 each *

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rotech77: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikky is good man to have a deal with,tested and trusted 100pec.you can call me.08066619493.for my own positive side of the deal storey that I have with him,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rotech77: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Just go to eBay search for anything you need send the link to Mikky he will do the rest(but no contrabands goods )bcs he will not want something that will tanish is image
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
*One of the best deals of the year...2019
-dell precision picked for Joe @ $25(approximately #9 naira)-
-no charger and password locked.
-average mkt value....190k

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
MSItachi: Micheal you finally decided to open this Thread cheesy

I will be back shortly with my orders

Maybe you should change the Title though to reflect "PreOrder"
my chairman thanks for ur comments,howz abuja? And those $1090 laptops you bought(Asus COrei 5 Laptops) hope they are running smoothly? Well I will work on a topic change soon!....thanks alot bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by austin4real(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikky is a very good chap to deal with, he's straightforward and honest, mikky hope u haven't forgotten me on the whole playbook ish.....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rotech77: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikyy what about my 4Nos of banana republic shirt.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
austin4real: Mikky is a very good chap to deal with, he's straightforward and honest, mikky hope u haven't forgotten me on the whole playbook ish.....
bro thanks alot for your post, na you I dey wait as regards the playbook levels,remember I gave you the link when the playbook was $135? It's now jumped to $144.95, so Holla at me when ur ready..I already bought 3pieces for different client.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
rotech77: Mikky is good man to have a deal with,tested and trusted 100pec.you can call me.08066619493.for my own positive side of the deal storey that I have with him,
rotech77: Mikyy what about my 4Nos of banana republic shirt.
Sir Roteeee!(one of my most regular clients). I have paid for the Banana Republic shirts as you requested, still waiting for your remaining requests..hope those gadgets you bought some weeks back,(the Samsung galaxy tab and a white Bold 9900 )from Canada are in good shape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rotech77: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
My chairman,the Samsung galaxy is exellent while blackBB white bold 9900 is more than excellentn,do you remember the black berry battery you sent last time, I will need more of it bcs people want to kill me when they compared it to what they use to buy at ikeja so I will need more,I will ping you later,my sister that owns

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by rotech77: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
I think you still remember my real work aside from technology deal,as in building line,sale of building material e.g tiles,Twyford water closet,sweet home clost,pumps,shower cublic and many more both sales and services.so when you come to naija to build house I will be the there for you.bcs you have help me a lot
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by promise2(f): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikky you are here! Good one.i recently ordered my stuffs from USA through you,it was amazing and you were so honest. Keep the good work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tonzo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikky hope my phone has arrived ,my mobile has been down,since last week
i mean the black bold5 with all d accessories
cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tonzo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikky hope my phone has arrived ,my mobile has been down since last week
cheers
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MSItachi: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
mikkyangel: my chairman thanks for ur comments,howz abuja? And those $1090 laptops you bought(Asus COrei 5 Laptops) hope they are running smoothly? Well I will work on a topic change soon!....thanks alot bro

I dey Vex

You belittle my Lappy,

Asus N56

Nvidia Dedicated 2Gb _635M
Core I7
1Tb Hdd
16gb Ram

cheesy Take ya Time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
tonzo: mikky hope my phone has arrived ,my mobile has been down since last week
cheers
MSItachi: . I thaught I sent you sms that the phones are on ground now ready for pick up with all accesories? Pls call alex to go pick urs , I got limoted quantities left, oga Ray don clain the rest ohh

I dey Vex

You belittle my Lappy,

Asus N56

Nvidia Dedicated 2Gb _635M
Core I7
1Tb Hdd
16gb Ram

cheesy Take ya Time

. Bros abeg nor mind me for the mistake,I stand corrected! Its Asus N56 series Core i7. Wow! I love this ur lappy oh., see backlight keyboard, it enables to use ur lappy in darkness without stress in the event of NEPA attack!(power failure).
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adebaba1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
boss can u shed more light cos i want to order 4 a bold 4
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by holluwai(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
Mikky is one good dude. Done business with him a couple of times and he has always gotten it right. I cant believe you do this thou,so many people would prefer to buy and sell to make over 100% interest. Keep it up and yea, I am coming soon....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2013
holluwai: Mikky is one good dude. Done business with him a couple of times and he has always gotten it right. I cant believe you do this thou,so many people would prefer to buy and sell to make over 100% interest. Keep it up and yea, I am coming soon....

Thnaks alot Bro, i really appreciate..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:26am On Apr 16, 2013
Adebaba1: boss can u shed more light cos i want to order 4 a bold 4

White Bold 4?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RIM-BlackBerry-Bold-9780-White-Unlocked-GSM-smartphone-Excellent-Condition-/251260110429?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item3a8045065d * * Black Bold 4?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACKBERRY-BOLD-9780-BLACK-GRADE-C-UNLOCKED-/230962434190?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item35c66f108e * Black bold 4.. (16 pieces)..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-16x-BlackBerry-Bold-9780-for-Parts-or-Repair-/221212819684?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item33814fc0e4 l LIKE I SAID,I"LL SHIP PHONES FREE(one per client) but you will tell me how much you go pay me for commision, "use ur mind ohh" a

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by MSItachi: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hustla(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
bro i want white Samsung Galaxy S3 and A used professional camera or.Samsung Camera about.18MP...
can u help?? btwn.How much is ur Asus laptop
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adebaba1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
boss mikkyangel i av sent u a mail
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
hustla: bro i want white Samsung Galaxy S3 and A used professional camera or.Samsung Camera about.18MP...
can u help?? btwn.How much is ur Asus laptop
thanks my brother for ur enquiries, everything thing you need is on Ebay, and it's just one click away...it's so so easy to find stuffs on Ebay....Bro nor be me get Asus ohhh, owner wen get am dey Abuja,..lol, ok on a serious note I bought 2 pieces for him,(which u see its picture above) ,the core i7 new....$1090(175k) and new core i5 for $855(136k)...

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:35am On Apr 17, 2013
Baba God u are great

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Adebaba1(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2013

3 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1333) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.