Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2138075 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by paul234(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2018
fergieboy:
Shebi milky they do 10Days shipping before and nobody they complain until he enticed you people with 2days shipping... Heheheh

He started his business with 48hrs shipping and goods will be ready same day, and that was consistent. So this his 15days shipping doesn't go well with clients who may have been used to his 2days shipping.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
fergieboy:
Shebi milky they do 10Days shipping before and nobody they complain until he enticed you people with 2days shipping... Heheheh
In business there should be advancement, he can't be doing 10days for life nah. If the customers are demanding for 2days and ready to foot the bill don't think it's should be dat difficult.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by art1f3(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Used HP 15 acc02ne for sale
The laptop is in perfect working condition. Complete charger is included.
Specs:
4gb RAM
300gb HDD
Intel Dual core N3050 @ 1.60GHz 1.60GHz
64-bit OS
windows 10
webcam
and it is neat.
Price: 40k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordfredrick: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2018
gbens2000:

Haba fear God now, which gaming laptop with landing cost of 70k-80 . except na scrap you need , n u knw scrap get level,

This one na true talk, some people think say na bonanza them dey do for there.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gbens2000(m): 11:27am On Jul 08, 2018
Emmafe:
In business there should be advancement, he can't be doing 10days for life nah. If the customers are demanding for 2days and ready to foot the bill don't think it's should be dat difficult.
Yes, d fact is that dey might b people comfortable with 10 days shipping, u can still be doing that but he should also provide window for those interested in quick shipping those that might b ready to hold d cost. We r not saying he should scrap d 10 days. Of course he can still provide d 10 days for those that can't afford d 2days
See me wai dey talk self, make he atleast tell us d price of d 2days make I see whether I go hid my face
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2018
gbens2000:

Yes, d fact is that dey might b people comfortable with 10 days shipping, u can still be doing that but he should also provide window for those interested in quick shipping those that might b ready to hold d cost. We r not saying he should scrap d 10 days. Of course he can still provide d 10 days for those that can't afford d 2days
See me wai dey talk self, make he atleast tell us d price of d 2days make I see whether I go hid my face
That was what I suggested, he should provide us the cost for 2days shipping and let the house decide if it's okay or not.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bobbieydeey: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baba Emma my laptop is also with him and I'm not complaining.... Why not chat him up and tell him to push your goods faster and pay more?? not everyone is ready to drop another funds for quick shipping thanks. He said 15 days on his last post and I'm sure everyone is counting so buzz him privately or wait with us pls.
Emmafe:
That was what I suggested, he should provide us the cost for 2days shipping and let the house decide if it's okay or not.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bobbieydeey:
Baba Emma my laptop is also with him and I'm not complaining.... Why not chat him up and tell him to push your goods faster and pay more?? not everyone is ready to drop another funds for quick shipping thanks. He said 15 days on his last post and I'm sure everyone is counting so buzz him privately or wait with us pls.
Bro please get the message before you rush to comment. I suggested not complain and don't 4gt I throw it open for the house to decide. Who doesn't like fast delivery? If it's what the house can afford, why not adopt that? I hope you get my point now.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by amicdan(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
mikkyangel:
*Sam, speaker has been shipped...
-(you wanted 3 pcs of this same speaker), pls buy am ohhh, speaker make sence, lovely bass output...see d one way i dey use blast for my apt..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cssFNPS3kk
Bro....How much to ship this speaker?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gbens2000(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bobbieydeey:
Bro don't rush to reply, u said not everyone that means some are willing, if u ok wyt 15dayz no problem but some might not b fine with it. Let everyone speak for there self for it was a suggestion. N my things are in d current 15days journey since it was d available I jumped to it. But if other options were available n its convenient for mikkey then y shouldn't we appreciate.
Like he said its suggestion that's optional not complain that's compulsory
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Bobbieydeey: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
gbens2000:

Bro don't rush to reply, u said not everyone that means some are willing, if u ok wyt 15dayz no problem but some might not b fine with it. Let everyone speak for there self for it was a suggestion. N my things are in d current 15days journey since it was d available I jumped to it. But if other options were available n its convenient for mikkey then y shouldn't we appreciate.
Like he said its suggestion that's optional not complain that's compulsory

No one is fighting with you, all I'm saying is if you want your goods quick which you are willing to pay for obviously there's no need to suggest just buzz mikky straight since everyone won't support the fast track with more payment that's what I'm trying to pass on, or you tryna get people willing to contribute so yall can join hands? If it's that one no p yall can ride on

Koko is goods fit dey on transit already so there's no need for this.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bobbieydeey:

No one is fighting with you, all I'm saying is if you want your goods quick which you are willing to pay for obviously there's no need to suggest just buzz mikky straight since everyone won't support the fast track with more payment that's what I'm trying to pass on, or you tryna get people willing to contribute so yall can join hands? If it's that one no p yall can ride on

Koko is goods fit dey on transit already so there's no need for this.
Bro chill Mikky is yet to give us the terms and condition, all the 2days he used there was no increment in billing. Let hear from Milky first don't assume it will be dat expensive. I'm sure if all went well you will accept and appreciate it. Let give room for improvement biko.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Coldplay007(f): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Emmafe:
Bro chill Mikky is yet to give us the terms and condition, all the 2days he used there was no increment in billing. Let hear from Milky first don't assume it will be dat expensive. I'm sure if all went well you will accept and appreciate it. Let give room for improvement biko.

Lol.
We dont need to hear from Mikky.. We all like the default as it is due to the affordable cost..
If you want express shipping.. kindly buzz Mikky privately and stop disturbing people on the forum..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Coldplay007:

Lol.
We dont need to hear from Mikky.. We all like the default as it is due to the affordable cost..
If you want express shipping.. kindly buzz Mikky privately and stop disturbing people on the forum..
"We"? Bro speak for yourself, you don't even know if it will be affrodable or not. I don't see how bringing suggestion a disturbance. The question is meant firstly for Mikky then later the house. Take care
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cmecproblem(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
IPhone 6 plus for sale, very neat, charging cord, 64gb, 100k.
Whatsapp-09021861780
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
[s]Samsung S7 Edge (cracked) going for $50

Reach me on whatsapp asap to claim this deal

Updated!!![/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tukasa(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bro , am already chatting u and u have already told me is still available but u re not online again , please dont give anybody the deal , 08136934084 , Thats my number am using in chatting wit u on whatsapp
UrRealG:
Samsung S7 Edge (cracked) going for $40

Reach me on whatsapp asap to claim this deal
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Oxone(m): 1:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Pls who has follow original complete accessories & box for s9 plus here in 9ja?

Holla asap..... Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by francollimasso: 1:42am On Jul 09, 2018
please house, is iPhone 8+ locked to sprint good for 300
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by gbens2000(m): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Oxone:
Pls who has follow original complete accessories & box for s9 plus here in 9ja?

Holla asap..... Thanks
i also need one of those
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:40am On Jul 09, 2018
*B, super deal!!!, brand new samsung s9+...................150k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:50am On Jul 09, 2018
*Keith....s7 edge..............55k(compton)

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2018
*Osas, iphone 7....................98k

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2018
*Kene...2 items picked up in longbeach from 2 diffrent sellers...

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:17am On Jul 09, 2018
*Oga T, APPLE MAC 2014 PICKED

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Men and Brethren, please I need the following at a very affordable rate for immediate purchase, I am reselling abeg and I may not have enough time to wait as buyers are on my neck...

1. 2 UK used Iphone 7 - 32GB

2. 1 Samsung S5

3. 1 Macbook Air - 256GB SSD, 8GB Ram.

4. 1 Macbook Pro Touchbar 2018, Core i7, 16GB Ram, 2 - 4GB Ded Graphics card

5. 1 13" Sleek Core i5, 8GB or 16GB or higher Laptop

You can send me a WhatsApp message on "o hate o tiri sero 4 tiri 7 one tiri 8"

Cheers!!!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wheezyoung(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
I don search tire for 6s,i no see,who get better 6s deal abeg cry
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by darktanlivia(f): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
wheezyoung:

i have brand new sealed 64g unlocked
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Emmafe(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
wheezyoung:
What's your budget?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cybertek(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please anybody with rsim for sale? Or link me to who sells
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by donshady(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by AIREGIN360(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
IPhone 6s plus 64gb
180$
Whatsapp 07089364364

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.