Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2135695 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by summerB: 4:10am On Dec 12, 2018
spartacus11:

Does the WiFi work?

Yes
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by folex(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2018
2 units of iphone 6s plus 64gb fully factory unlocked available in naija already.
Price : 120k each
https:///send?phone=2348064149396
Serious enquiries only.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Oluoxide2(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Alfabest07:
mine wrkd with only Bluetooth earpiece.. Its a hardware issue, apple shop charged 15k, my guy did cheaper elsewher but the problem came bck. Sold mine like that
Thanks for that information, I appreciate.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nymphomaniac(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2018
By the way, I decided to give my business an upgrade entering 2019. I have registered my business with CAC and my business name is "Mercury Technologies".... grin grin cheesy grin

You can get your biz registered for 15k only between now and DEC 31ST 2018 as there is a promo going on by the FG to end 31st Sha.

Holla at me folks. It's ur Technology Market Lawyer.

Cheers.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Oluoxide2(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
nymphomaniac:
By the way, I decided to give my business an upgrade entering 2019. I have registered my business with CAC and my business name is "Mercury Technologies".... grin grin cheesy grin

You can get your biz registered for 15k only between now and DEC 31ST 2018 as there is a promo going on by the FG to end 31st Sha.

Cheers.

I also did the same, my own name is Super Phones Deals Online.
But that your price is somehow, it is 5k with the promo and I spent 7k in total including T-fare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by adecamp(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oluoxide2:

But that your price is somehow, it is 5k with the promo and I spent 7k in total including T-fare.
He has to charge his service fee

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nymphomaniac(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Oluoxide2:

so I should do the job for 7k for someone abi? Well done.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by domack99(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ykgold29(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
Pls I tried to open offer up on my phone and I keep getting error. Pls how can I register and verify without any problem on letgo. Pls help a brother out
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Oluoxide2(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Sorry about that bro
I thought that was the price you did yours
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wizzy89(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Casted! grin

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cashmyles: 3:23am On Dec 13, 2018
nymphomaniac:

And don't you think making 8k profit is damn on the high side. Nt even 3-5k

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tspun(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Oluoxide2:

please where did u do your own, I need it ASAP thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ykgold29(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2018
ykgold29:
Pls I tried to open offer up on my phone and I keep getting error. Pls how can I register and verify without any problem on letgo. Pls help a brother out
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nicerazor(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2018
spartacus11:

Nice how much will it go for when it arrives
85k non negotiable...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ykgold29(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Sheuns(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2018
Nicerazor:
I have brand new 7 pieces just shipped out today...will be available next week. This is 6S 32 gig rose gold.

How much for the 6s. Can u drop ur number for more talks?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wese90(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2018
In need of water damage / dead or iCloud locked iPhone X, quote me and let's chat
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
nymphomaniac:

Cheers.

Please enlighten me more. Do you mean what you registered was just your company name or you did the full package CAC certification which will enable you to open a corporate account with Banks...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nymphomaniac(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
aril:

Please enlighten me more. Do you mean what you registered was just your company name or you did the full package CAC certification which will enable you to open a corporate account with Banks...

chat me up
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
He is a lawyer and needs to make money too. Most of us make more than 25K profit on a single phone that we sell. If you can do it yourself fine, go ahead and do it. You dont necessarily have to spoil the young chap's business or question his profit and yes profit of 7-8k on a single registration is not too much.

What we are all selling is information, access to information is key. You're saying this because you know about it, people that dont have an idea will gladly jump at the offer, the difference is INFORMATION. Would you sell a phone to a fellow nairalander that knows about this pick up hustle at 3-5k profit? I'm sure the answer is NO. The price some sellers here will give to you at times knowing fully well that you are also a reseller is always alarming, but what do we do, we either buy or move on. What the chap has done is not out of order.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HARDDON: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by HARDDON: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
aril:

Hello, as someone who has been helping others with business name registration and company incorporation, I am an authority in this terrain.

There are two basic things you can do at CAC

1. Business name registration and
2. Company Incorporation

Both come with CAC Certificates you can use to open a corporate account at the bank.

While the first one has Business name (BN) number, the second has RC number.

To open a bank account after getting your certificate, you simply need to get your Tax Identification Number ( TIN) from the state's FIRS office.

Some banks have links with FIRS and can actually help you get the TIN if you are not in a hurry.

TIN is supposed to be free but the offices would collect admin charges ranging from 500 - 2k.

You also need a board resolution letter to the BM of the bank on your letter headed paper.

The VP, sometime ago, at a meeting with entrepreneurs, slashed the price of BN from 10k to 5k which is to expire this December.

Tap in while you can

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cashrules12(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
iPhone 6 64gb 63k
iPhone 6s 32gb 75k
iphone 7 32gb 105k
iphone 7 128gb 117k
iPhone 8 red 64gb 160k
iphone 8plus 64gb 195k
All factory unlocked and are available now 7 pieces each
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
cupid4ig:
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aril: 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
HARDDON:

Hello, as someone who has been helping others with business name registration and company incorporation, I am an authority in this terrain.

There are two basic things you can do at CAC

1. Business name registration and
2. Company Incorporation

Both come with CAC Certificates you can use to open a corporate account at the bank.

While the first one has Business name (BN) number, the second has RC number.

To open a bank account after getting your certificate, you simply need to get your Tax Identification Number ( TIN) from the state's FIRS office.

Some banks have links with FIRS and can actually help you get the TIN if you are not in a hurry.

TIN is supposed to be free but the offices would collect admin charges ranging from 500 - 2k.

You also need a board resolution letter to the BM of the bank on your letter headed paper.

The VP, sometime ago, at a meeting with entrepreneurs, slashed the price of BN from 10k to 5k which is to expire this December.

Tap in while you can

Interesting... Drop your number abeg... or buzz me on 07012981649..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ykgold29(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pls I tried to open offer up on my phone and I keep getting error. Pls how can I register and verify without any problem on letgo. Pls help a brother out.
Modified, a good Samaritan should pls help a brother out
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by OCTAVO: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Buy 1gb MTN data @550, 5gb @ N2600 with 3 months validity. https://www.octavo.com.ng/product/mtn-data-plans/
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Frosti(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
How much to ship laptop?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wolfenstein(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm in need of Samsung gear S frontier reseller price
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Etinosajay(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
iPhone 8 Plus 64gb and 256gb needed

Any color. Reseller price pls. Any quantity available

See contact on signature
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ePlanet: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.