Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) (31576 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / CAN U17:nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire..5:15pm Nigerian Time.live On NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by honeric01(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
Conquistador: the littles kids from Ghana stood no chance against the bald headed old men! lol

The giant u-17 malians got walloped 2-0 home and away by the eaglets during the qualifiers, stop making loser's noise.

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Umunede(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
gbosaa:

Tell those chikpurus of ghana to stop eating dried banku without drinking water,maybe they might just grow tall and.fresh like those Nigerian boys.

The youngest player in the ghana squad is not less than 25years.

Its all in the diet and training.

Stop hating.
the new born babies from ghana could not even run. they were falling everywhere. sign of old men if u ask me. they need to work on their fitness. young boys are expected to have pace but i dont know why the new born babies from ghana were very lazy

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Conquistador: 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
honeric01:
your short players are older than them!
na lie!nigerians are known to be cheats in age-grade competitions.is it true 3 nigerian players failed d age test on friday?if its true then d team should be disqualified.
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by smilingjee(m): 9:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
Mod pls update scoreline on Nairaland Forum Page
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Rajosh(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Keneking: Good result by Nigeria. Igbos are doing well in that team!
they all did well not only igbos.stop being tribalistic
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by passijelams(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nice display from the boys. This is the first ever genuine young team paraded by Nigeria so far in the U-17 age grade competition. Though one cannot vouch that they are specifically they age they say they are, but I've followed this team right from their qualifying stages days, and I can attest that indeed they are really boys. Thumbs up to Manu, Amunike and Ugbade for strictly hatching from academies. I wish them similar or better impressive display subsequently. Lastly, a big shout out to Kelechi Iheanacho! We in Owerri are very proud of u! I wish you can start the next game. All the way from Kanu's academy in Owerri, pals, Iheanacho is a real talented young "boy". Believe me. Let's support our own. Way to go Naija!!!

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
Conquistador: the littles kids from Ghana stood no chance against the bald headed old men! lol

Parading 30 yr old dwarves wld never work against these well nourished and well tutored Nigerian toddlers.

eat well,play well....thats the secret..

My cousin is 14 and he is much bigger than the naija boys..if he was in the eaglets team,your ghanaian old men will be calling him over aged.

deal with it..these boys hammered bigger and more physically aggressive malian team 4-0..

2-0 in nig and 2-0 in mali.

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by vicfajeze: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Sorry o ghana,make una no cry.
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by elampiro(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: Nigeria and Ghana are confirmed cheats. Those boys that are playing against each other are way past 17 years, abeg. My kid brother is 17 and he looks way younger.

#Justsayin.

Tell your brother to go and build his physique.
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
Conquistador: na lie!nigerians are known to be cheats in age-grade competitions.is it true 3 nigerian players failed d age test on friday?if its true then d team should be disqualified.

even though 3 failed just like the civ and congo teams, your old men still got walloped!

Your old short men from ghana met their masters. Stop wailing, go get a cold bath and in turn sleep.6-1 not easy!

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Umunede(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
these boys are just too good. they have won all the matches they have played. they are yet to draw or lose any match. i was thinking these Italian trained ghanaians will provide a good test but it seems they went for sight seeing. they should be one of the worst side that the eaglets have ever played. they were falling everywhere like old men and could not even run. they should bring black stars to play our eaglets next time. how can u camp in italy for many days and in your first game, u are hammered 6 1?

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
Umunede: these boys are just too good. they have won all the matches they have played. they are yet to draw or lose any match. i was thinking these Italian trained ghanaians will provide a good test but it seems they went for sight seeing. they should be one of the worst side that the eaglets have ever played. they were falling everywhere like old men and could not even run. they should bring black stars to play our eaglets next time. how can u camp in italy for many days and in your first game, u are hammered 6 1?

I think ghana has a good team..they can still do well in the tournament.

They were just unfortunate to play Nig. in their first match..

Nig. team has got lots of class,lets hope their good fortunes continue...
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by agb2011(f): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
Conquistador: na lie!nigerians are known to be cheats in age-grade competitions.is it true 3 nigerian players failed d age test on friday?if its true then d team should be disqualified.

i'm guessing you are Ghanaian, tel me i'm right wink! look, you don't have to be jealous. okay?! good boy. wink tongue #pats him on the head# Better luck next time Ghana.
if to say Ghana win, we no go hear word again. tongue tongue

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Blueeyedboi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
Keneking: Ghana keeper hit by Success down on the turf. Meanwhile I am happy to report that Awoniyi is out and replaced by Ezeh. Good decision.
...Radiobiafra represent joor...nwanne o nwero ife na-eme..
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Umunede(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2013
gbosaa:

I think ghana has a good team..they can still do well in the tournament.

They were just unfortunate to play Nig. in their first match..

Nig. team has got lots of class,lets hope their good fortunes continue...
i was looking for a good test for our boys. being trained in italy, i was thinking they could provide that test but i was highly disappointed with their showing.
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Conquistador: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
Umunede: d new born babies from ghana. what did d new born babies from ghana learn from their camp in italy?
they thought they were going 2 play their age mates from nigeria,not those of d same age as their grandfathers! lol

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Umunede(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2013
Conquistador: they thought they were going 2 play their age mates from nigeria,not those of d same age as their grandfathers! lol
no. their great grandfathers. the new born babies of ghana were very lazy in the field of play like old men.

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Conquistador: 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2013
honeric01:

your short players are older than them!
are not a mod on this forum,supposed to be neutral? chei,lalaland!
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Evestar200(f): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nigeria give dem 6 kpomo chop?
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by barikay: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2013
Conquistador: they thought they were going 2 play their age mates from nigeria,not those of d same age as their grandfathers! lol
losers always console themselves with excuses until u accept defeat, u wil kip exposing ur anus to d world. Critics brings out d best, that is what most Nigerians do here to bring out d best from their team.

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by honeric01(m): 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2013
Conquistador: are not a mod on this forum,supposed to be neutral? chei,lalaland!

hehe, i'm Nigerian first! Deal with it..
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2013

If their grandfathers were 40% as good as the eaglets,black stars wld,ve defeated burkina fasso in south african.

Btw stop whinging and deal with the defeat..those Eaglets will defeat your black stars team.

Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Conquistador: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=gbosaa]Tell ghana to stop eating dried banku,maybe they might just grow tall and.fresh like those Nigerian boys.DIET? U MEAN EBA N OKRO,ABI AKPU N STARCH? BANKU IS BETA THAN HUMAN MEAT,VULTURE N DOG MEAT! CHEATING IS A NIGERIAN THING
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Matigo: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2013
If eaglets win; they are over-aged, if eagles win, they are under-aged?
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Conquistador: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=Umunede]the new born babies from ghana could not even run.they need to work on their fitness. young boys are expected to have pace. EXACTLY.KIDS STAND NO CHANCE AGAINST OLD MEN!IT IS U 17,NOT U-40,FOR GOD'S SAKE!
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by shadrach77: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
Nigeria's "under 17" played a good game grin grin grin
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by odedipapa(m): 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=Conquistador][/quote]

U even know our combination. Wow! We have done so much in ur life. Be grateful son! grin
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by zoboizee: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
The central defence of ghana was jus too porous tonight. Hope the Ghana coach will deal with that. Your team was good but lost to a technically better side. And stop wailing n bickering about real age, your team aint younger either. For every tall n big nigerian, there is a ghanaian match.MRI was not created for nothing. Maybe if ghana had played the gaints from mali, then u will definitely agree the eaglets are really boys.
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by odedipapa(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=Conquistador][/quote]

Get CAF website or get its president via telephone and stop crying here.
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dan_de_Numeruno: Nigeria and Ghana are confirmed cheats. Those boys that are playing against each other are way past 17 years, abeg. My kid brother is 17 and he looks way younger.

#Justsayin.

Hehehehthththghghg I ghanished ma lafoooo
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by Fadenitan(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
This eaglet are destiny for success,all d players are from football acedemic,they won all their matches in qualifying stage.This is next future of Nigeria football.Wishing them luck and good outing.
Re: CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time) by kfreak(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
;DLmao!! 6-1 !!! No wonder they refused to show the match on national t.v station in ghana after boasting they will show it LIVE!! I'm so happy for Nigeria!!! I will keep repping Nigeria in ghana!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 / Ibrahimovic Departure Buried Italian League-ronaldo Turns It To Heaven / Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Fans, Players, Coach Celebrate After Comeback Win (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57