Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Advent Of Bbz10 And Its Implications:why Telecoms Are Reducing There Bb Data Cap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advent Of Bbz10 And Its Implications:why Telecoms Are Reducing There Bb Data Cap (1158 Views)

MTN Blackberry Data Cap Clearly Defined / Mtn Blackberry Data Cap / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advent Of Bbz10 And Its Implications:why Telecoms Are Reducing There Bb Data Cap by mjay(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2013
I strongly believe (though not with any scientific proof) that the reason telecoms operators are reducing their data caps with the advent of BBZ10 is not far fetch. It is highly likely that the BBz10 does not route its browsing through the usual rim data compression network therefore it uses data like any other smartphone. This means that users of BBz10 are like any other smartphone user in terms of data consumption, configuration and usage, it therefore follows that all telecoms network BB data plans will work henceforth on other smartphones with similar data configurations. This I think is responsible for the Data capping for Z10 plans.

I have used the BBz10 and I have every reason to believe that the data transmission is similar to that of other smart phones and not like that of the usual BB - RIM style.

Welcome to the world of similar data cap and configuration for ios/bb/android.

Other views are needed. thanks.
Re: Advent Of Bbz10 And Its Implications:why Telecoms Are Reducing There Bb Data Cap by 2NDACCT(f): 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
ur head iz deir
Re: Advent Of Bbz10 And Its Implications:why Telecoms Are Reducing There Bb Data Cap by 4peace(m): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
mjay: I strongly believe (though not with any scientific proof) that the reason telecoms operators are reducing their data caps with the advent of BBZ10 is not far fetch. It is highly likely that the BBz10 does not route its browsing through the usual rim data compression network therefore it uses data like any other smartphone. This means that users of BBz10 are like any other smartphone user in terms of data consumption, configuration and usage, it therefore follows that all telecoms network BB data plans will work henceforth on other smartphones with similar data configurations. This I think is responsible for the Data capping for Z10 plans.

I have used the BBz10 and I have every reason to believe that the data transmission is similar to that of other smart phones and not like that of the usual BB - RIM style.

Welcome to the world of similar data cap and configuration for ios/bb/android.

Other views are needed. thanks.

old news and findings because that was established by rim even b4 the launched nothing specially about it

2 Likes

Re: Advent Of Bbz10 And Its Implications:why Telecoms Are Reducing There Bb Data Cap by ibietela2(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2013
Yeah true talk but 300MB for 1k no way
Re: Advent Of Bbz10 And Its Implications:why Telecoms Are Reducing There Bb Data Cap by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2013
There's NO such thing as RIM anymore But Blackberry. Blackerry has accuired RIM and are now full owners thereby changing d name 2 Blackberry.
Just as there's no Ericsson But SONY.
Get ur facts right!!!

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry's Most Powerful Device "Blackberry Passport" Coming This September / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine / Gionee G2 Or Infinix Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.