Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi (12411 Views)

Saudi Mufti: Suicide Bombers Are ‘criminals’ / “No Nation Can Fight Islam And Succeed” (sheik Gumi) / There Is No Compulsion To Islam - Sheik Dr Ahmad Abubakar Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by luv2talk(m): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2013
Destination Of All Suicide Bombers Is Hell, Sheik Gumi Says

By SaharaReporters, New York

Hell is the destination of all suicide bombers, fearless cleric Sheik Ahmad Mahmud Gumi warned today in a sermon SaharaReporters monitored in New York.

He pointed out that while young men commit suicide, they ought to reflect that those leaders who send them to their deaths do not commit suicide or send their children to die in the same way.

Gumi who has been critical of the Boko Haram sect, said in the sermon: “The prophet – Salawatullahi alaihi- is a mercy for mankind. He said the way to Paradise is easy for those that follow his path. He said: “everybody in my Ummah is going to enter the paradise except he who refuses. They said (the companions): oh messenger of Allah, who will refuse? He said: whoever obeys me enter the paradise and whoever disobeys me he has indeed re...fused” Al-Bukhari.”

In an important sermon that has implications for violent Islamic sects that use suicide bombing as a key tool, Gumi offered the message that those that agree to use themselves as bombs do more than die in vain.

“Despite this ease of entering Paradise, those that commit suicide for whatever reason have guaranteed for themselves the Hell Fire forever,” he said.

He called on the faithful to be aware that nobody should deceive them to take their own lives, saying that real Jihad is fought to either win or get martyrdom.

“The shahada is gotten when killed by enemy action,” he said. “Allah said: ‘Let those Fight In the cause of Allah who sell the life of This world for the Hereafter to Him who fighteth In the cause of Allah,- whether He is slain or gets victory - soon shall we give Him a reward of great (value). ” Q4/74.May Allah continue to guide us all to the straight path.”

Continuing, Sheik Gumi quoted Anas: “If not for my hearing the prophet – alaihis Salam- saying: Do not wish for death I would wish for it” Al-Bukhari. People are forbidden to wish for death talks less of committing suicide. Islam is a practicable religion. We are required to do what we can do and leave the rest to the Al-Mighty. “So fear Allah As much As ye can; listen and obey and spend In charity for the benefit of your own soul and those saved from the covetousness of their own souls,- They are the ones that achieve prosperity.” Q64/16.

“Whoever therefore will be taken by fanaticism or sickness or depression to kill himself, he has condemned himself to eternity in the Hell fire, May Allah Save us from it. Muslim narrated from Abu Huraira who said: the messenger of Allah said: “whoever will kill himself with an iron, then he would be tormented with his iron in his hand injuring his belly continuously in Hell Fire forever. And whoever will drink poison and then kill himself, he will continue sipping the poison in the Hell fire forever. And whoever fall from a rock then kills himself, He will continue falling in the Hell fire forever”.

He stressed that whoever will explode himself with explosives for whatever reason or disguise will also continue to be in his explosion in hellfire forever, stressing that this is what the hadith teaches. Suicides, he warned, are tormented by the same means they employ to kill themselves.

“Today we see young men killing themselves with explosives in the name of Jihad yet they never reflect that those ‘leaders‘ that send them to such adventure never commit suicide nor send their children to commit it.”

cool cool cool

Source:
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/destination-all-suicide-bombers-hell-sheik-gumi-says

9 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 15, 2013
Good to see some of them coming out boldly against this evil.
More of their religious leaders need to speak on this.
continually ignoring to speak on this is what permits their misguided youth to enlist in terrorism for lack of knowledge.

26 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 15, 2013
this sheik gumi is suicide bomber. he has succeeded in brainwashing lots of young muslims, radicalising and turning them against the government. lets see how his script turns out.
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by teniyi(m): 4:39am On Apr 15, 2013
kopite: this sheik gumi is suicide bomber. he has succeeded in brainwashing lots of young muslims, radicalising and turning them against the government. lets see how his script turns out.
Oh my God, you read and still understand excertly opposite of what the man preached. Get a brain please.

39 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2013
kopite: this sheik gumi is suicide bomber. he has succeeded in brainwashing lots of young muslims, radicalising and turning them against the government. lets see how his script turns out.

Kai, i shake my head for your level of understanding of a simple passage. If Muslims condemn Boko boys, u guys will still rigmarole and say we didn't condemn them. Haba, is there anything Humans can do to satisfy Humans?

In short, give me your WAEC exam number let me check your result.

25 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by ebamma(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2013
Rukemi291:

Kai, i shake my head for your level of understanding of a simple passage. If Muslims condemn Boko boys, u guys will still rigmarole and say we didn't condemn them. Haba, is there anything Humans can do to satisfy Humans?

talk is cheap
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by naptu2: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2013
ebamma: talk is cheap

You want him to pick up a gun and go kill Boko Haram militants?

6 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by fkaz(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2013
Not only the suicide bombers, both all their sponsors and sympathizer.

2 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Hadone(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2013
ONE SINGLE NORTHERN MUSLIM CLERIC WORHTY OF EMULATIONS. A TRUE SON OF HIS OWN FATHER. LATE SHEIK ABUBAKAR GUMI OF SULTAN BELLO MOSQUE KADUNA WAS WELL KNOWN ISLAMIC PREACHER WHO SPEND DECADES PREACHING PEACE AND TOLERANCE BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRY'S MAJOR RELIGIONS. SHEIK AHMAD YOUR SON IS NOW IN YOUR SHOES, VERY STRONG MINDED, FEARLESS AND STRAIGHT FORWARD PERSON. A GOOD SYMBOL OF ISLAM.
NOBODY IN THE NORTH CAN CHALLENGE BOKO HARAM OPENLY, BUT THIS JUST LAST YEAR WHEN THIS GUY WAS PREACHING, HE TOTALLY CONDEMN THE KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTIONS BY B-H AND THE PROGRAMME WAS WIDELY AIRED AT THE MEDIA HOUSES. A DAY AFTER, TWO BOKO HARAM MEMBERS TRAILED HIM ON HIS WAY TO THE MOSQUE CARRYING EXPLOSIVES ON A MOTOR CYCLE. WHAT HAPPEND NEXT? THE BOMBS EXPLODED AT THEM JUST FIVE MINUTES BEFORE DR. AHMAD ARRIVED THE SCENE LIVING THEIR DEAD BODIES LITTERED ON THE GROUND. ON ARRIVAL, SHEIK GUMI PROCLAIMED THAT HIS LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF ALLAH. A MEDICAL DOCTOR BY PROFESSION, DR AHMAD GUMI WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN IN PEACE BY GOD GRACE SINCE HE ALWAYS PREACHES PEACE AND OPPOSE KILLING OF INNOCENT SOULS.

34 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Tolexander: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2013
[size=20pt]I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide![/size]DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN

seems she doesn't want to go to hell. I now understand her reason!

4 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by 50calibre(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2013
So there are some right thinking Muslims? The guys who did 9/11 believed they were on their way to heaven, they were even recorded discussing how they would see each other in heaven.
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 15, 2013
I thought destination is paradise with 72 virgins. Rubbish thought,only if they know before doing it.

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by splashbaby(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2013
Including those sinners that they killed

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Hadone(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2013
Rukemi291:

HE SCORED F-10. THOSE WITH F-9 BETTER PASS THIS DULL MUMU.

4 Likes

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Hadone(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2013
@MODS, HOME PAGE PLS.
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by vanstanzy(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2013
Now he tells us as if we didn't know all along and tried to warn 'em. Well, then again this message should

be directed largely to the Northerners and Uneducated Islamic faithfuls. We can just hope and pray it sinks

into their head. Worst case scenario, is that Alfa Gumi might be targeted for assassination for

"Blaspheming", thats if they choose to see this simple truth as that,

"Blasphemy". angry angry angry
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2013
What of those giving and supporting Amnesty? Where will they go to?
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by phreakabit(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Hahahaha! Coachie telling his boys to not score goals?[/size]

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by siddiq202(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2013
Had_one: ONE SINGLE NORTHERN MUSLIM CLERIC WORHTY OF EMULATIONS. A TRUE SON OF HIS OWN FATHER. LATE SHEIK ABUBAKAR GUMI OF SULTAN BELLO MOSQUE KADUNA WAS WELL KNOWN ISLAMIC PREACHER WHO SPEND DECADES PREACHING PEACE AND TOLERANCE BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRY'S MAJOR RELIGIONS. SHEIK AHMAD YOUR SON IS NOW IN YOUR SHOES, VERY STRONG MINDED, FEARLESS AND STRAIGHT FORWARD PERSON. A GOOD SYMBOL OF ISLAM.
NOBODY IN THE NORTH CAN CHALLENGE BOKO HARAM OPENLY, BUT THIS JUST LAST YEAR WHEN THIS GUY WAS PREACHING, HE TOTALLY CONDEMN THE KILLINGS AND DESTRUCTIONS BY B-H AND THE PROGRAMME WAS WIDELY AIRED AT THE MEDIA HOUSES. A DAY AFTER, TWO BOKO HARAM MEMBERS TRAILED HIM ON HIS WAY TO THE MOSQUE CARRYING EXPLOSIVES ON A MOTOR CYCLE. WHAT HAPPEND NEXT? THE BOMBS EXPLODED AT THEM JUST FIVE MINUTES BEFORE DR. AHMAD ARRIVED THE SCENE LIVING THEIR DEAD BODIES LITTERED ON THE GROUND. ON ARRIVAL, SHEIK GUMI PROCLAIMED THAT HIS LIFE IS IN THE HANDS OF ALLAH. A MEDICAL DOCTOR BY PROFESSION, DR AHMAD GUMI WILL CONTINUE TO REMAIN IN PEACE BY GOD GRACE SINCE HE ALWAYS PREACHES PEACE AND OPPOSE KILLING OF INNOCENT SOULS.

I remember reading the story on NL but it couldn't make it to front page

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Lero15(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2013
Instead of others to come out boldly to criticise BH like dis, they r calling for amnesty...
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by acaolly1(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2013
Peace! Peace!! Peace!!! and for those of you that talk ill of the Prophets be careful Prophets are GOD sent. Those Boko Haram Lack education, vision and mission let them rot in Hell fire for ever.

1 Like

Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by nagoma(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2013
Tolexander: [size=20pt]I will rather kill myself than to commit suicide![/size]DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN

seems she doesn't want to go to hell. I now understand her reason!

That's my First Lady. I love her. Mama you too much o !!
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by mysticgal(f): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2013
sure they will go to hell and shake hands with the devil
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by ebucha: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2013
Gbam
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by vanstanzy(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2013
Yomieluv: I thought destination is paradise with 72 virgins. Rubbish thought,only if they know before doing it.

Exactly what i was thinking too. Does he mean to tell us that these "Suicide Bombers"

are going to hell and won't win any 72 virgins to shine their congo in paradise? Damn Ijits! And i bet those

pr*icks won't listen to this words of reason either. angry angry angry
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by dridowu: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2013
Religion fanatics spoiling d good name of Islam
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by jmoore(m): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2013
72 prostitutes reserved for each of them in hell, they will be castrated there .. grin
Re: All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi by Pedagogue: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2013
Sincerely speaking, must they die b4 they go to hell?

Why cnt there be a special HELL for dem rite here on earth?

Those guys need to start taking HELL 101 rite here on earth ...after death, their father in hell, Prof. DL satan will supervise their masters and phd thesis

*DL stands for - devil,lucifer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Raise Children Into Responsible Adults / Ruling On Using Someone Else's Internet Connection / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.