Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

News : Gunmen Shoot Woman, Abduct Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News : Gunmen Shoot Woman, Abduct Son (473 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek / Breaking News!!! Gunmen Directing Election In Akuku Toru LGA Of Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News : Gunmen Shoot Woman, Abduct Son by finegidigal: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2013
Two gunmen in Akwa Ibom State shot a middle-aged woman, Mrs. Elizabeth Obio, and abducted her two-year-old son.

The incident occurred around 6:07pm on Thursday along Ikot Obio Nko in Ibesikpo/Asutan Local Government.

Obo, who is presently hospitalised in the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, is seeking the assistance of security operatives and public-spirited individuals to help rescue her son.

She told source that the little boy, who was her third child, would be three years in September.

She said the men who attacked her came on a motorbike and began dragging the boy with her and because she refused to let go of the boy, one of the men brought out a gun and shot her at the back.

She said, “We came back from the farm on Thursday evening and wanted to go to the stream with my husband. My third child (the boy) insisted he must come with us.

Initially, I was reluctant to let her follow us, but because he was crying seriously, the father said we should take him.

“When we got to a hilly area where the motorcycle we were riding could not continue, my husband dropped us and asked us to move towards the stream where he would meet us.

http:///2013/04/15/news-gunmen-shoot-woman-abduct-son/

Re: News : Gunmen Shoot Woman, Abduct Son by confusion247(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Akwa ibom ado ok
Re: News : Gunmen Shoot Woman, Abduct Son by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 15, 2013
^^ was that necessary? Stop mocking the state joor
Re: News : Gunmen Shoot Woman, Abduct Son by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2013
Werin them want?

Definitely not ransome.

But, mother's love is next to nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Returning WAEC Students And Slits Their Throats / Pdp’ll Win In 32 States In 2015, Tukur Boasts / Boko Haram Should Be Sent Back To Hellwhere They Come From – Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.