Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 (13518 Views)

2019; The PDP Presidential Flag Bearer Might Likely Be; / Senator Araraume Is Now The PDP Flag-bearer In Imo State / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
jjwaterfalls: W.
BUHARI AGAIN
Lilimax:
Na for your mind. Is Buhari the only Nigerian capable of ruling this nation . I jump and pass
If we want PDP out, only a Nottherner can do the Job for us.

Dis is 12Million votes we are talking about. Remember you all claim he's also Clueless. That's te best part of it, He would rely on Fashola to do everything, the way he relied on Idiagbon during his Military Era
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by vanunu: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
I thought there will not be elections in most parts of the north in 2015 because of state of emergency
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2013
uncleken: i will never vote for northern candidate

Bigots like you are the reason Nigeria is failing in every aspect of life. You said "you will never vote for a Northerner" even if that Northerner has the best plan to move the country forward. I am Yoruba and I will vote Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Calabar, Efik and so on as long as the candidate has something tangible to offer the country. It should never be about religion or tribe before you consider a candidate, but so many of you will continue to suffer for the rest of your lives; including your children and grandchildren based on decisons you've made in life concerning elections.

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by oshinlajaneyo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
My own submission on dis issue,is so simply APC are only thinking of kicking PDP away from d seat. And need to give us formidable and God fearing candidate, person dat hs perform @ topmost level. So by dis the Big Gun of d party shld now rendered a total submission and support 2 d Team
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by kliverpool(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
why should we vote for any northerner now?
when they are not allowing us to judge the current president properly
by this boko haram thing.
If they love this country that much they should put the north in order first
before seeking to rule us.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Princeadedimeji: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
Buharifashola i follow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
kliverpool: why should we vote for any northerner now?
when they are not allowing us to judge the current president properly
by this boko haram thing.
If they love this country that much they should put the north in order first
before seeking to rule us.

Boko Haram is PDP thing. You will be surprised to know that most Northerners fear Boko Haram terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by osifred(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Buhari is the only nothern candidate I can vote for.

Buhara and ezekwizili for 2015

This way the ibos will be given a fair representation and thus a possible shot at the presidency after buhari's tenure

Just so you know am not ibo am south south
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by ikweremilitant: 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Obiagelli: This dude was flawless in the last presidential debate, analysed his plans very well.

QUESTION: IS SHEKARAU THE BEST FOR
THE COUNTRY?
winner o o o winner ebele u don win o winner if na sheik aru u go win forever,winner

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Dreamers.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Abel202: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
Outside Kano state, who knows Shakau, abi na shekaru?
I have said it before, let me reiterate here for emphasis sake -
If the APC wants to have any chance at all at displacing GEJ come 2019 they should field people like -
Fashola, Rochas, Osheomole and get the likes of El Rufai, Sanusi, Shekaru or whetever from the North to be the VP.
This is the only way they stand a chance to cut Jonathan core base of SS and SE, get SW, cut N.Central and get NE and NW.
However if the APC is bent on fielding people like Buhari, Shekaru, mallam and Alhaji, they have already lost the election as Jonathan will cruise to victory.
In short if the so-called opposition is not interested in offering something better, but only bent on returning power to the North in 2015, then I deh Laugh because Jonathan will get a landslide victory come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by ikweremilitant: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
maxwello.yg:
finally! i have seen a perfect excuse for not to raise the APC flag in 2015.

BTW, Shekara or whatever no even dey famous and popular, Buhari would have been better,plus who go b vice P? hope na Rochas?
as far as am concernd d north will not test power in d next 50ys let dem do dia worst.except d midlebelt eother plateu or benue noting for core north with dem islamic agenda.for una info does dudes wey dey cliam lofty population for the north shoud no dat d midlebelt is nw wise

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by slimghost(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
ikwere militant: winner o o o winner ebele u don win o winner if na sheik aru u go win forever,winner
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You no well.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Gamji007: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
abhosts: If the APC should nominate a bright Southerner like Oshiomole, then they would stand a good chance. No core Northern Candidate would appeal to the electorates at this moment in History.
Na u be d real "Ewu"!
@topic,shekarau na correct guy, but making him the flagbearer of APC will be a political suicide for the party.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by pdozie: 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
Whether Jonathan or Buhari or Fashola rules, that will not solve the problem. We are only addressing the symptoms and not the actual disease. The Nigerian structure is wrong. The power in the center is too powerful. Why can't they mute the idea of regional government so they everyone that wants to rule will rule his region and develop it as he wants?

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Gamji007: 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
ikwere militant: as far as am concernd d north will not test power in d next 50ys let dem do dia worst.except d midlebelt eother plateu or benue noting for core north with dem islamic agenda.for una info does dudes wey dey cliam lofty population for the north shoud no dat d midlebelt is nw wise

Cool down my friend! A northerner will be president 2015, and will make sure you and your family are enslaved, and every house in the SS/SE must have a mosque built in it, and anybody that dares to speak against it will be thrown into Ezu river! gringringrin

But seriously Oga,why you no de ever make sense for Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Shekarau myt just go dere to shake his Bu.m

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by slimghost(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2013
Gamji007:

Cool down my friend! A northerner will be president 2015, and will make sure you and your family are enslaved, and every house in the SS/SE must have a mosque built in it, and anybody that dares to speak against it will be thrown into Ezu river! gringringrin

But seriously Oga,why you no de ever make sense for Nairaland?

A drunk Ikwerre Militant makes much more sense than a sober Gamji007. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
OsunOriginal: Dead on arrival... Who is Shakarau? What did he do differently when he was Kano state governor?

The only card APC has is Buhari and probably Oshiomole.

Put any northerner, Igbos and SS will still not vote the person - their votes will still go to the clueless one.

Hence, the person the opposition needs is someone who can hold the north tight - only Buhari can do this. Any other person will result in northern and SW votes being easily divided or tampered with by PDP.

We know with ACN (Tinubu and Buhari's influence in SW), we have South West right in our hands. Already, campaign has started for Buhari in South West.

The stuff dictators are made of. This is one of the reasons why most Nigerians wont ever vote this tyrant. Such narcissism, he thinks he is the centre of the universe. If 'only Buhari can do this', then let all be damned. We dont someone who doesn't believe in the God-given capabilities of others.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by VEE2010(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
To me, I believe Tinubu/Dino Malaye will engage the rulling party in a good fight.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by grabdbull: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
APC will NEVER try to present Shekarau as a presidential candidate. The man achieved virtually nothing in Kano when he was at the helm of affairs. Kwankwaso of PDP has achieved much more in two years than this mallam did in 8 years in terms of IGR; in terms of road construction;education; healthcare delivery; civil service, etc.

It will be suicidal of APC to give him their party ticket if they are there to do the primaries. I'm sure they will get a more marketable candidate.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Gamji007: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

A drunk Ikwerre Militant makes much more sense than a sober Gamji007. Honestly.

Which one be ur own sef? angry why are you speaking for your gay partner?

Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Akshow: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2013
OsunOriginal: Dead on arrival... Who is Shakarau? What did he do differently when he was Kano state governor?

The only card APC has is Buhari and probably Oshiomole.

Put any northerner, Igbos and SS will still not vote the person - their votes will still go to the clueless one. What did Jonathan do differently when he was the governor of bayelsa?

Hence, the person the opposition needs is someone who can hold the north tight - only Buhari can do this. Any other person will result in northern and SW votes being easily divided or tampered with by PDP.

We know with ACN (Tinubu and Buhari's influence in SW), we have South West right in our hands. Already, campaign has started for Buhari in South West.

What did Jonathan do differently when he was governor of bayelsa
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by slimghost(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
Gamji007:

Which one be ur own sef? angry why are you speaking for your gay partner?

Mtcheeeeeew!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. But i just stated a fact sir angry angry cry
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by knash1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2013
then i better stick with PDP. shekarua nii shan kang koor.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by caukerzee(m): 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
The way y'all analyze these election like its some mathematical problem makes me laugh. Religion plays a much more bigger role than you think. When you talk about North, the middle belt/north (plateau, southern kaduna, taraba, nassarawa,etc.) central should be counted out because a sotherner/christian would always win there. Buhari has no respect from the majority in these places.
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by famousg: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thosee that make any diffrence, there all criminals, grin
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Gamji007: 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
slimghost:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. But i just stated a fact sir angry angry cry

Next time,allow your "sweetheart" to speak for himself,okay!
Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Bobandgreat: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
payless:

Bigots like you are the reason Nigeria is failing in every aspect of life. You said "you will never vote for a Northerner" even if that Northerner has the best plan to move the country forward. I am Yoruba and I will vote Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Calabar, Efik and so on as long as the candidate has something tangible to offer the country. It should never be about religion or tribe before you consider a candidate, but so many of you will continue to suffer for the rest of your lives; including your children and grandchildren based on decisons you've made in life concerning elections.

If u r Yoruba, what is ur problem? Must u defend these people? He said so because of what he is seeing, bamboozling him or calling him a bigot will not change his mind. Try persuasion with facts please.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by slimghost(m): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Gamji007:

Next time,allow your "sweetheart" to speak for himself,okay!

But you rarely make sense on NL sir sad sad grin

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by Bobandgreat: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Abel202: Outside Kano state, who knows Shakau, abi na shekaru?
I have said it before, let me reiterate here for emphasis sake -
If the APC wants to have any chance at all at displacing GEJ come 2019 they should field people like -
Fashola, Rochas, Osheomole and get the likes of El Rufai, Sanusi, Shekaru or whetever from the North to be the VP.
This is the only way they stand a chance to cut Jonathan core base of SS and SE, get SW, cut N.Central and get NE and NW.
However if the APC is bent on fielding people like Buhari, Shekaru, mallam and Alhaji, they have already lost the election as Jonathan will cruise to victory.
In short if the so-called opposition is not interested in offering something better, but only bent on returning power to the North in 2015, then I deh Laugh because Jonathan will get a landslide victory come 2015.

I will not vote for Fashola because of Tinubu. He will have his mentality, slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau Might Emerge APC Presidential Flag-Bearer In 2015 by tomakint: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
Charles Shaw: iDon't think Buhari or who eva is a match intellectually to Shekarau.
I see a detribalised man who has lofty workable plans for Nigeria. He turned Kano into a small Malaysia and can do great for Nigeria.
But like we all know, Nigeria has been unfortunate to produce Good Leaders.
for spewing that rubbish you deserve 1000 lashes of koboko, Malaysia ko, Kanosia ni undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote's $30M House In Abuja / Aisha Buhari Presents N30 Million Cash Support To Chibok Girls’ Parents / Abuja LGA Polls: APC's Jubrin Abubakar Wins Gwagwalada Area Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.