Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Aigbe At The Encomium’s Black And White Ball- Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Aigbe At The Encomium’s Black And White Ball- Photos (2750 Views)

Mercy Aigbe At Her Son's School's "YourbaDay" Today / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Aki & Wife At Encomium's Black & White Ball (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Aigbe At The Encomium’s Black And White Ball- Photos by chachacorner: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/spotted-mercy-aigbe-ebube-nwagbo-at-encomiums-black-and-white-ball-photos/

The yearly Encomium’s Black and White Ball was held yesterday at Ruby’s Garden;All I can say is thank God there was no 'Mercy Aigbe' Drama yesterday. Do you love what these Nollywood celebrities have on?Ebube won the Most Elegant Entertainer of the year award at the ceremony. Congrats to her.

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Aigbe At The Encomium’s Black And White Ball- Photos by Akshow: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
Is it my eye or is it that Mercy's head is kind of bigger than the proportion of her body? Btw is she trying angelina Jolie's Oscar 2012 pose or what?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Aigbe At The Encomium’s Black And White Ball- Photos by Temismith(f): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2013
Mercy, hope say ur husband know wher u dey? So dat him no go find u come dere com drag u commot? gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Aigbe At The Encomium’s Black And White Ball- Photos by Kolade9(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mercy for tear the dress reach her waste na undecided

(1) (Reply)

Artist Makes Statue of Kim Kardashian's Pregnant Body,Asks Ppl To Rub For Luck! / Yung6ix Ft Olamide - Before I Go Broke ( Prod. By 0'tee Beatz) / Taiwo Of The Oshadipe Twins is Dead.#Pictures#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.