Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Sap Solutions And Career Building - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sap Solutions And Career Building (602 Views)

Engineering Solutions And Drives Limited EISNL / Eden Solutions And Resources Limited / Job And Career Enhancement Opportunities In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sap Solutions And Career Building by wills(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear People,
Good day, I am interested in taking an SAP course relevant to my chosen career field (logistics/SCM) and have been on this for a while now.

I presently work for an integrated logistics support services provider (3PL) , I believe taking SAP course will better increase my knowledge of a premium ERP in managing Logistic, procurement and the supply chain and also advance my career quest

Running an SAP course on your own; with out support from your employer, can be an Herculean task financially, we are talking of a total cost in the range of six figures by the time you one is through with the required Module’s for the business function you so chose

So that’s why I am making this post, I believe we do have NL presently using SAP and working with organization that have deployed this software.
My questions, on a general Note is,

1. is SAP that “Hot” that all the major multinationals in most sectors use it
2. what advice can you give to a novice that is about taking an SAP certification to Better position once self, in taking advantage of employment opportunities where SAP certifications is required.

Down to specifics if there’s SAP user in the following modules, I will be more than glad if you can offer me some more personal advice and info in PM.
• Supply chain management --
• Supplier relationship management --

Expecting replies, and thanks for your time!

(1) (Reply)

A Marketing Executive Wanted / Resume And Applications Needed / Ecobank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.