Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,793 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why I Own A Private Jet-adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Own A Private Jet-adeboye (470 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Own A Private Jet-adeboye by faceliftnaija(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2013
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has come under serious criticism across the social media world over the weekend, following an interview he granted to Qatar based TV, Aljazeera.
The TV anchor,Mohammed Adow, asked the G.O of RCCG on why he had to own a private jet. In his reply, Adeboye said it was borne out of necessity.In his own words he said "There are things you need, which you must have if you are to be efficient. If you have to oversee churches in 160 nations, you can’t do that on a bicycle”.However, this reason did not go down well with alot of listeners/viewers of the Interview, and the issue has gone viral across the social media network, as many are divided over the response made...........

See details on:http://faceliftnaijablogspot.com
Re: Why I Own A Private Jet-adeboye by alfaman2: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
If I criticize, my post will be hidden.
Re: Why I Own A Private Jet-adeboye by FromGuiriga(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
Why are the Christians trippin' ? If can afford it then what is the problem?
I mean, the man runs a succeful business!
Re: Why I Own A Private Jet-adeboye by debetmx(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Congratulations to Adeboye. Only in naija

(1) (Reply)

A Fair Virgin? / Does God Exist Outside The Holy Books? / Change That Out-lasts A Lifetime By Dr Rex Al Opusunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.