Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! (3882 Views)

Omotola And Family Having Breakfast (Photo) / Happy 36th Birthday To Nwankwo Kanu (Papillo) / Nwankwo Kanu's Wife Hits Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by roccio(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kanu recently added tundeola.com to his circles of friends on Google plus! Here are the pictures post on his page this morning.

Am having breakfast with my guys, Benjani Nwaruwari, Harry and my brother Ogbonna.

Kanu said Eating healthy is the secret!

More Photo http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/photos-nwankwo-kanu-papillo-having.html

Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by eazzzy1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Burger01(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2013
Are they having breakfast or just taking pictures? Can't see anyone having breakfast here.

Front page please... enough of Toto Dike.

sad
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2013
Good one grin
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Akshow: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Papilo ...... Living African legend!
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by donfemo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Please does kanu wear other clothes apart from Nigeria's jersey?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Castos(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
If u eat u go tell, wetin man no go hear
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by goldfish80(m): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2013
donfemo: Please does kanu wear other clothes apart from Nigeria's jersey?
If you look at the other three guys, you will see they are putting on jersies aswell. Could it not have occured to you they went on early morning workout and returned to the breakfast? Kanu as rich as he is can afford to buy the most expensive designer cloths or jewery in the world, kapish?
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Airforce1(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2013
donfemo: Please does kanu wear other clothes apart from Nigeria's jersey?

Kanu is a proud Nigerian

He's rich and famous. So everything he does makes a whole lotsa sense to me.. Even if na to wear one singlet through out the rest of his life. . He's on point.
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Temismith(f): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2013
Wat are they eating?
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Temismith(f): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2013
eazzzy1: So Nigeria jersey is his normal cloth?
are u a ok or is you crazing? undecided #simple kweneshun# wat of u guys dat wear baka,mahnu,assnal,chelshit etc jersey as ur normal cloth?
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by overdrive(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2013
goldfish80:
If you look at the other three guys, you will see they are putting on jersies aswell. Could it not have occured to you they went on early morning workout and returned to the breakfast? Kanu as rich as he is can afford to buy the most expensive designer cloths or jewery in the world, kapish?
Thank u my brother for making out time to explain what was very much obvious.
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Kolade9(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Well.....Since it will get to the frontpage
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by engrtee(f): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
roccio: Kanu recently added tundeola.com to his circles of friends on Google plus! Here are the pictures post on his page this morning.

Am having breakfast with my guys, Benjani Nwaruwari, Harry and my brother Ogbonna.

Kanu said Eating healthy is the secret!

More Photo http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/photos-nwankwo-kanu-papillo-having.html

naija jersey any day.proudly nigerian
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Scarpon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
this guy still wear the green jessy even at home he sure loves his country
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Dreyl(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
PAPILO proudly nigerian
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
if he doesnt wear a Nigerian jeysey problem, if he wear it problem.maybe the guy should just go naked to make you guys happy. Anyway i was happy to be on the same plane with jayjay okocha and his wife nkechi coming back from Owerri to Lagos.airport securties and customs dey F.up dey searched everybody except jayjay.they wear sitting down at the business class, as i was about to take a quick snap with him he got a call on his samsung s3 he pulled out of his pocket. His wife stoped me and was like sorry jayjay is on the phone. I just jeje crawl to my economy class sha. But to be serious okocha still look very young and fit o. i noticed something with the wife, at the luggage stand the wife just ignored okocha to be pulling 3 big suitcases.i bet nkechi owns 2, cos girls and their packing sometimes can be very alarming. Some girls decided to take pictures with him and i saw the look on his wife face, mehnn no be small thing o.does girls should thank their God they didnt get slaps from nkechi.
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by tellwisdom: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
person wey get money no even fat, na anoda person dey fat ontop person money!--i once trained with that guy duh.
Re: Photos: Nwankwo Kanu (papillo) Having Breakfast With Peeps! by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2013
googlepikin: if he doesnt wear a Nigerian jeysey problem, if he wear it problem.maybe the guy should just go naked to make you guys happy. Anyway i was happy to be on the same plane with jayjay okocha and his wife nkechi coming back from Owerri to Lagos.airport securties and customs dey F.up dey searched everybody except jayjay.they wear sitting down at the business class, as i was about to take a quick snap with him he got a call on his samsung s3 he pulled out of his pocket. His wife stoped me and was like sorry jayjay is on the phone. I just jeje crawl to my economy class sha. But to be serious okocha still look very young and fit o. i noticed something with the wife, at the luggage stand the wife just ignored okocha to be pulling 3 big suitcases.i bet nkechi owns 2, cos girls and their packing sometimes can be very alarming. Some girls decided to take pictures with him and i saw the look on his wife face, mehnn no be small thing o.does girls should thank their God they didnt get slaps from nkechi.
Ok..

(1) (Reply)

Now Who Is The Boss? Wizkid Vs Davido – You All Need To See This / Mirror, Mirror, Who's The Fairest Of Them All In Nollywood? / R&B Star, Neyo Weds Nine-month Old Pregnant Girlfriend Crystal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.