Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (39080 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Cray!

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Update: no arrests and no claims of responsibility.

Hmmm.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
T-smooth:
Another plot to spoil Islam name. I knw they would definately blame it on Muslims. Allah knows the best.

Hope US won't link North korea to this attack in order to start another fraudulent war!

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
I make bold to say that America is reaping what she has sown in other lands! How is this different from what they are doing in Syria where their created "activists" or "opposition" or "peaceful protesters" slit throats of women and children, bomb universities, mosques, markets, infrastructure all with training, intelligence, logistics, arms, financing and media propaganda from the US, EU and and Arab League tyrants?

The "free press" is focusing on what is going on in Boston but covering up for war criminals and genocidal mass murderers at the highest echelons of the US and EU governments who are committed and are still committing worse atrocities infinitely greater than Boston in Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Northern Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Mali and many other countries.

They are "freedom fighters" when created to unleash terror on other nations but become "terrorists" when they bring the party to their sponsors. Al-Qaeda/Taliban was created by US Intelligence to overthrow the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan, a secular state allied with the Soviet Union. They did the exact same thing with the "freedom fighters" of Libya who overthrew the secular government there.

The same "pro-democracy activists" have become terrorists after killing the US ambassador and started exporting their "liberation" expertise to Mali, Northern Nigeria etc. I only have sympathy for innocent people who pay the ultimate price for what their leaders are doing covertly in other nations.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by isalegan2: 6:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
kalokalo: . . .How is this different from what they are doing in Syria where their created "activists" or "opposition" or "peaceful protesters" slit throats of women and children, bomb universities, mosques, markets, infrastructure all with training, intelligence, logistics, arms, financing and media propaganda from the US, EU and and Arab League tyrants?. . .

Bros, when they do that, they're "exporting democracy" overseas!

Anyway, this Boston bombing may turn out to be domestic terrorism. They're comparing it to Atlanta Olympic bombing and the Oklahoma bombing which were perpetrated by U.S. nationals. But there's also cautious reporting about a 20-yr old foreign student with backpack.undecided
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by presh2mos: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Saw it ön my screen this morning. Was so crazy
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
@ Kalokalo: the US govt (thru the CIA) also overthrew a democratically elected Iranian govt in the 1950s, and another popularly elected Chilean govt in the 1970s.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
CFCfan: @ Kalokalo: the US govt (thru the CIA) also overthrew a democratically elected Iranian govt in the 1950s, and another popularly elected Chilean govt in the 1970s.

nodding!The US govt=puppet of the CIA and american multinationals
via Reagan, they were also responsible of a genocide in Guatemala in the begining 1980s
they have brought desolation and sadness in so many countries just for the sake of capitalism angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
kalokalo: I make bold to say that America is reaping what she has sown in other lands! How is this different from what they are doing in Syria where their created "activists" or "opposition" or "peaceful protesters" slit throats of women and children, bomb universities, mosques, markets, infrastructure all with training, intelligence, logistics, arms, financing and media propaganda from the US, EU and and Arab League tyrants?

The "free press" is focusing on what is going on in Boston but covering up for war criminals and genocidal mass murderers at the highest echelons of the US and EU governments who are committed and are still committing worse atrocities infinitely greater than Boston in Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Northern Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Mali and many other countries.

They are "freedom fighters" when created to unleash terror on other nations but become "terrorists" when they bring the party to their sponsors. Al-Qaeda/Taliban was created by US Intelligence to overthrow the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan, a secular state allied with the Soviet Union. They did the exact same thing with the "freedom fighters" of Libya who overthrew the secular government there.

The same "pro-democracy activists" have become terrorists after killing the US ambassador and started exporting their "liberation" expertise to Mali, Northern Nigeria etc. I only have sympathy for innocent people who pay the ultimate price for what their leaders are doing covertly in other nations.

Amen, U said it all brother. It's just a question of time for the American government to pay for eveything they have done. No matter how late it ll be, justice will be done. More people are starting to realize what is going on with the western "democraty a double tranchant" and I have hope that those that are conscious will work on opening other eyes so that we could fight the system all together.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Adekay2011: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
NA WA O
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
ShyM-X:
Cray!
WSHH LINGO wink
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by remmyz(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Bomb! Police and firemen were quick to respond. Hospitals did not have to reject patients. Secondary bombs were quickly located and defused. Local newsmen were there to tell everyone what was happening. Religious or not, everyone's heart was with the injured and the family of the casualties. Churches are extending services so everyone can find support and a quiet place to reflect. Lessons will be learned. The city (and country) will be better.

Boko Haram! Errr… You know, there was traffic. Emergency personnel gets there in two or three hours. The Punch and Guardian quote Reuters or AFP. And of course, the following day, we all troop to churches and mosques, not to pray for those affected, but to imbue power on ourselves to live longer and achieve miraculous escapes if we are ever in that situation. The next day, we forget it ever happened - only reminded by pastors and imams when it is time to stir the congregation to whatever end.

One thing I have come to realise: Excellence is not a spirit. It is an attitude. A personal and collective determination to work hard and do the right thing everywhere, everytime. To put others first and create a system that rewards by merit. When we continue to believe in such things as exam miracles, unethical contract awards are seen as God's favor and as-long-as-I-am-fine-everything-is-okay, the-government-is-the-problem attitudes, the future will remain bleak. Prayer or not.

Be prayerful. Be excellent. Love, truly. ( Babatunde Alawode)

2 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. THIS AINT NO BLOW BACK BRUV. THE BLOW BACK AINT COME YET BUT IT IS COMING. TRUST ME. THIS HERE IS A LIL INSIDE JOB. A LIL MOTIVE TO GO ON THE OFFENSIVE FOR THE REAL ENEMY OF PROGRESS. THE MAN WHO WANTS TO SINGLE HANDEDLY COLLAPSE THE AMERICAN ECONOMY BY LEADING A CONSORTIUM OF OPEC COUNTRIES AWAY FROM THE DOLLAR. THE DON. THE CAPO DE TUTTI CAPI. THE ONE AND ONLY AHMEDINNEJAD.

Lmao @ the Jad-man from Persia... It might be an inside job or a false flag - but I think if it were to be that, there would have been more casualties...

I'll just wait and see who they're going to blame for the attack... angry

Debka is currently reporting that there are three Saudi nationals in custody and one's still on the run... The script sounds like an excerpt from the Book of America - chapter 9/11... tongue
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao @ the Jad-man from Persia... It might be an inside job or a false flag - but I think if it were to be that, there would have been more casualties...

I'll just wait and see who they're going to blame for the attack... angry

Debka is currently reporting that there are three Saudi nationals in custody and one's still on the run... The script sounds like an excerpt from the Book of America - chapter 9/11... tongue
MORE CASUALTIES IF IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB ? YOU MUST NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE LIMBLESS BRUV. LOL. AM TALKING LIMBS BLOWN CLEAN RIGHT OFF. THERE WERE MANY LIKE THAT. THEY WASNT GONNA DO ANOTHER 'FLY A PLANE INTO A BUILDING' THIS TIME BRUV. IT WOULD BE TOO OBVIOUS.

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2013
This looks like an "Inside job". The law enforcement agencies in the area happened to be conducting 'drills' at the time of the blasts. The same scenario occured in the 9/11 and the London 7/7/2005 bombings.

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2013
obadiah777: MORE CASUALTIES IF IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB ? YOU MUST NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE LIMBLESS BRUV. LOL. AM TALKING LIMBS BLOWN CLEAN RIGHT OFF. THERE WERE MANY LIKE THAT. THEY WASNT GONNA DO ANOTHER 'FLY A PLANE INTO A BUILDING' THIS TIME BRUV. IT WOULD BE TOO OBVIOUS.

Well, the owners of Washington DC don't care about lives...and they would have done more damage to achieve a bigger end game.. Perhaps, that was why I cited the number of casualties involved... The only thing they can achieve with this, is probably getting drones all over America's airspace(they have already started doing that covertly, anyway)... You know the same rhetoric about protecting "us" from the boogeyman that hates us, our way-of-life, and culture... angry

2 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2013
The death toll may have been higher if the emergency medical personnel weren't immediately on site.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2013
@Shymexx: you're spot on! This bombing is the perfect excuse to convince Americans of the need to surrender the last vestiges of our privacy. Obama, elected and loved by a majority of Americans, can now easily sell the "drone efficacy" argument to the gullible fellows.

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 17, 2013
Sybellah:

Amen, U said it all brother. It's just a question of time for the American government to pay for eveything they have done. No matter how late it ll be, justice will be done. More people are starting to realize what is going on with the western "democraty a double tranchant" and I have hope that those that are conscious will work on opening other eyes so that we could fight the system all together.

I hope you do not live in the US neither are you seeking a US entry visa. I would hate for you to partake in america's punishment as you have so succinctly put it.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

Well, the owners of Washington DC don't care about lives...and they would have done more damage to achieve a bigger end game.. Perhaps, that was why I cited the number of casualties involved... The only thing they can achieve with this, is probably getting drones all over America's airspace(they have already started doing that covertly, anyway)... You know the same rhetoric about protecting "us" from the boogeyman that hates us, our way-of-life, and culture... angry

This is absurd. the US coast guard and police already use drones domestically. They dont need bomb attacks as an excuse.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 17, 2013
CFCfan: @Shymexx: you're spot on! This bombing is the perfect excuse to convince Americans of the need to surrender the last vestiges of our privacy. Obama, elected and loved by a majority of Americans, can now easily sell the "drone efficacy" argument to the gullible fellows.

It's always one excuse or the other just to take away people's privacy... I still don't know why these people are trying to turn us into freaking machines and get freaking robots to control us... From RFIDs to freaking drones - is there any need for all these fvckeries?? Why can't people just enjoy some privacy on this darn planet? grin

They created al qaeda, Osama bin laden(formerly known as Tim osman), and mujahideen(which later became Taliban) - yet these lousy pseudonyms have become the greatest threats to our freedom... I'm sick and tired of these people, to be honest..

May God help us all..

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 17, 2013
davidylan:

This is absurd. the US coast guard and police already use drones domestically. They dont need bomb attacks as an excuse.

However, why do they need drones for policing? We preach "democracy" in the west and use big guns to force other civilisations to accept our way-of-life - yet most of our democracies are no different from totalitarian governments... Drones aren't even that effective and they're error prone...
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by coogar: 1:08am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

However, why do they need drones for policing? We preach "democracy" in the west and use big guns to force other civilisations to accept our way-of-life - yet most of our democracies are no different from totalitarian governments... Drones aren't even that effective and they're error prone...

you need drones for policing because some violent idiöts have raised the stake perpetrate evil. IEDs are meant for war zones not in the market filled with women and children. i am all for the drones to do the policing. i would rather let the drones zoom on white butt in the shower than have another timothy mcveigh bomb my neighbourhood!

the privacy people keep fighting for have been taken from them several years ago. having these drones would not do any further damage. the government know where you go, what you buy, what you eat, what you say, where you live. so which yeye privacy are you talking about?
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:

you need drones for policing because some violent idiöts have raised the stake perpetrate evil. IEDs are meant for war zones not in the market filled with women and children. i am all for the drones to do the policing. i would rather let the drones zoom on white butt in the shower than have another timothy mcveigh bomb my neighbourhood!

I'm glad that drones won't zoom in on my butt.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:

And also let drones to bomb you to smithereens, no? Don't be surprised when you say "Yes" to drone and they start flying drones with hell-fire missiles around - all in the name of policing...

The only solution to this madness is for these neo-cons and the newly created neo-liberals to stop being war mongers... Mutual respect is the key to peace...

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by isalegan2: 2:17am On Apr 17, 2013
They keep talking about Pressure Cookers. undecided Rachel Maddow on MSNBC is really getting into it bigtime.

So, now I can't order that Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker I've been eying since weekend?! Damn that Home Shopping Network for making me want it bad. angry
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by coogar: 2:26am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

And also let drones to bomb you to smithereens, no? Don't be surprised when you say "Yes" to drone and they start flying drones with hell-fire missiles around - all in the name of policing...

The only solution to this madness is for these neo-cons and the newly created neo-liberals to stop being war mongers... Mutual respect is the key to peace...

this is not iraq or kabul
those drones would only spy and police would take it from there. you actually believe any government would send missiles to unarmed civilians in compton? come on!! you are better this - not all drones carry that kinda heat
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:

Always that ludicrous individual. It is an avenue to spread your smelling arms, mofo!
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 17, 2013
coogar:

this is not iraq or kabul
those drones would only spy and police would take it from there. you actually believe any government would send missiles to unarmed civilians in compton? come on!! you are better this - not all drones carry that kinda heat

You're very funny... If they could install missiles on rooftops in London during the Olympics - what makes you think the drones won't carry missiles as well?? Heck, during the 7/7 bombing - there were Apache helicopters everywhere with missiles on them... Don't be naive, coogar - there's always an excuse for everything...
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 17, 2013
all4naija: Always that ludicrous individual. It is an avenue to spread your smelling arms, mofo!

This faggit again!1 Jheezz!!

Don't you have your homoerotic butt-partner's butt to sodomise tonight?

Go do that, and stop disturbing me - I don't do that booty bandit business... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Kenyan Soldiers Give A Thirsty Buffalo Water To Drink (Photos) / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.