Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (39120 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Paris Terrorists Attack / Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by mamagee3(f): 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
May the dead rest in peace!!!
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by VICAF: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2013
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Kanuchy: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
Yes,i jst confirmed it now cos i saw it on cnn.at least 2 dead,6 in critical condition and 49 injured.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by mactonnyso: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
A friend left nigeria 2 weeks ago to spend some time with his kid in Boston due to the security challenges in nigeria, now this Bomb! naa wao
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by mcevans1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
NY Post-->>reports >> A 20 year old Saudi national in custody--is either going to look very impressive or very foolish....

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by alaladakosta(f): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
dont want to come to nigeria cus of boko boys,now am scared in usa too,where safe now abeg me no understand o.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by landinfo: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
But cum 2 think of it pple are dyin in their thousands weda in northern part of 9ja & the world ova & u don't see concern 4rm MOST pple...jus pointin out the truth & fact
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by dasparrow: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
nwando: [size=28pt]killer Muslims again
Why can't these scum bags let us be or just go back to their caves[/size]

I have lined up to watch the Boston marathon go by on patriots day,today
It is such an exciting thing
Why can't these eediots just allow people to live freely in their own lands

But how do you know those behind this gruesome act are Muslims? Those that bombed the Oklahoma state building back then, were they not non-Muslim white American males?

When it comes to America, I am always suspicious because their government can go great lengths to keep their citizens living in fear while having yet another excuse to invade yet another oil rich nation.

On a side note, I remember when Nigeria was battling the Dana air crash tragedy, several Americans hopped online and made some really nasty and insensitive remarks about Nigerians on yahoo news which I will never forget. Today, they Americans have suffered even more tragedies starting from the Colorado movie theater shooting to hurricane sandy that washed many away to the elementary school shooting and now this. Lesson? never laugh at another nation's tragedy because you never know when your country's is next.

I'm out.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Mamacita007(f): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
May God protect us. Im always scared of public places with too much crowd nowadays. Even on campus nobody is safe.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by mcevans1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2013
ABC News says the IED explosion was about the same size of those in Iraq and Afghanistan. A small device can do a lot of damage.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 15, 2013
T-smooth:
Another plot to spoil Islam name. I knw they would definately blame it on Muslims. Allah knows the best.

Guilty conscience much?
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by dckng16(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2013
[size=28pt]THE BOKO BOYS ARE ALREADY IN BOSTON.[/size]
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2013
lord...none of our family will be fall to the victim..IJN

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by coogar: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
dasparrow:

But how do you know those behind this gruesome act are Muslims? Those that bombed the Oklahoma state building back then, were they not non-Muslim white American males?

When it comes to America, I am always suspicious because their government can go great lengths to keep their citizens living in fear while having yet another excuse to invade yet another oil rich nation.

On a side note, I remember when Nigeria was battling the Dana air crash tragedy, several Americans hopped online and made some really nasty and insensitive remarks about Nigerians on yahoo news which I will never forget. Today, they Americans have suffered even more tragedies starting from the Colorado movie theater shooting to hurricane sandy that washed many away to the elementary school shooting and now this. Lesson? never laugh at another nation's tragedy because you never know when your country's is next.

I'm out.

you are a joker....
2 dead and 22 injured and the news is all over. if nigeria news media cover just 5% of the tragedy nigerians suffer everyday, you would go to the darkest corner of your room and weep profusely.

1 Like

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Goldie20: 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
A potential suspect in the Boston marathon attacks is being held by police in hospital, according to reports.

According to one report a Saudi-Arabian national is being held in hospital on suspicion of involvement, as police confirmed there were three bomb attacks in the city.

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2309570/Suspect-held-Boston-hospital-police-reveal-bomb-went-Boston-public-library.html
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Bloody muslim asssholes at it again.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Roland17(m): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
According to the #CNN, the JFK explosion is "Fire Related"
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by tellwisdom: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
No be kano be this?? sad
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
pekelepekele: choi see what science has brought to the world . After they discovered how to make guns they didn't stop there , They went further by creating bombs and from bombs to atomic bombs . I am sure one day they will create the one that will wipe off the whole world
The 'one' has been in existence since the 50's.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by OmoTier1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Roland17: According to the #CNN, the JFK bombing is "Fire Related"
[size=18pt]CONFIRMED [/size]
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
I know so many people that ran Boston today. Some are accounted for, but I havent heard from one yet. angry
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by daylae(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
Now its also noted:
"The only way to stop a bad guy with a bomb is a good guy with a bomb".

My prayers to victims.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Lord none of our family will fall to this victim...IJN.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Prodigee: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
Kanuchy: Yes,i jst confirmed it now cos i saw it on cnn.at least 2 dead,6 in critical condition and 49 injured.
Now 100+ injured
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by seunlayi(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2013
this is bad, I mean too bad for the human race.
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2013
coogar:

that's a brainless thing to say.....
have people killed to take people's freedom away from them? too much jack bauer is wrong with your head.

Google "Operation Northwoods".
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by meforyou1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
When human beings that are supposed to have common brains ask questions like "how are u sure this terrorist attack was done by muslims?" I ask, if not done by saddistic blood-letting muslims (for me nothing like moderate muslims or extremists or fundamentalists or extremists or whatever. Believe me they are all the same) then who else. Christains? Jews? Budhists? Are u kidding me? Islam as a religion is all about sadistic evil. And all who pratice it are exactly the same. No other religion can permit bombing marathon race finish line in boston except mulims. Those guys can even bomb the kaaba or so in saudi arabia without batting a eyelid. I swear I know them, and I know their hearts

2 Likes

Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by yampoo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2013
Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews 8h

Obama to address nation on Boston Marathon explosions at 6:10 pm ET - White House via @Reuters
Re: 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2013
Islamisbad I hail cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

President Samia Suluhu: I Submit To My Husband, Still Kneel For Him (Video) / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo / Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.