Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Personal Assistant Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Personal Assistant Vacancy (2050 Views)

HR Assistant Vacancy / Graduate Administrative Assistant Vacancy / Retail Assistant Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Assistant Vacancy by Barcholder: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hi All

I'm currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to work directly for me in an official capacity.

The role will involve the following:

Organising my Calendar
Reviewing and Organising my enormous email traffic
Minute Taking
Drafting emails from dication
Handling all my personal bookings and errands
Taking and delivering all my messages
Accompanying me on certain business meetings
Any other administrative tasks as required.

Applicants must possess the following skills and experience

Graduate
Previous Personal Assistant / Secretarial Experience is desirable
Good Typing Speed
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work to tight deadlines
A great work ethic

All interested applicants should send their CV's to:

jobs@solynta.com.ng

Regards

Uvie

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hello Barcholder. If you check, I've already sent my CV for the other position as Chat Agent. However, this new position suits my profile much more as I have years of experience in similar capacity. So I'll send you another mail with the same un edited CV, and as before, tag my user ID, so you will know it's from me. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by adim2(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2013
I applied for live chat agent but i have not being contacted. Have you finished the recruitment process?
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by Barcholder: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2013
adim2: I applied for live chat agent but i have not being contacted. Have you finished the recruitment process?

Hi

The recruitment process is ongoing. As you can imagine, we have received enormous levels of applications, which takes time to sort through. The best way to get regular updates is to follow us on Twitter and Facebook

@SolyntaEnergy
Facebook.com/SolnyntaEnergy

We will be in touch with all applicants over the next day or so.

Apologies for the delayed response.

Regards

Uvie
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by adim2(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2013
Ok sir. don't blame the nigerian youth for such high in flow of application its the economy. Also please take time and revive your logistics as lots of applicant will be present on the said day of the interview.

1 Like

Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by Barcholder: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2013
adim2: Ok sir. don't blame the nigerian youth for such high in flow of application its the economy. Also please take time and revive your logistics as lots of applicant will be present on the said day of the interview.

I certainly don't blame them at all. In fact, quite the opposite - I'm very heartened by the ferocious appetite for work among the youth. It tells me that as we begin to provide power to the country, the economy will boom.

Regards

Uvie
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by adim2(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2013
I hope my application is being considered. To add to the credibility of ur workforce one major problem facing the developing countries is the power problem and funny enough power issues is not listed among the 7 mdgs programs of the world because they do not see it as challenge to the world. But here in nigeria, power outrage has being one of the common factor for price fixing of some goods and service. Your initiatives will work wonders as many individuals, private firms are now opting for alternative source of power. All we need to do is put various statistics before them and bingo they believe. One thing i have critically observed with nigeria populist is that with few statistics and facts shown before them and also the yawn for change of events and the introduction of new technology we can take over the market.
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2013
@ Barcholder, are you done with the shortlisting of candisates for this position? When should one expect to be invited for an interview? Thanks
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by AmyMarins(f): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2013
Barcholder: Hi All

I'm currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to work directly for me in an official capacity.

The role will involve the following:

Organising my Calendar
Reviewing and Organising my enormous email traffic
Minute Taking
Drafting emails from dication
Handling all my personal bookings and errands
Taking and delivering all my messages
Accompanying me on certain business meetings
Any other administrative tasks as required.

Applicants must possess the following skills and experience

Graduate
Previous Personal Assistant / Secretarial Experience is desirable
Good Typing Speed
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work to tight deadlines
A great work ethic

All interested applicants should send their CV's to:

jobs@solynta.com.ng

Regards

Uvie

Good morning. Please ​W̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇e̶̲̥̅̊r̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ are u located? I ask, cos i live in Abuja. Please
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by Barcholder: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:

Good morning. Please ​W̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇e̶̲̥̅̊r̶̲̥̅̊e̶̲̥̅̊ are u located? I ask, cos i live in Abuja. Please

Hi. We are based in Lagos.

Thanks

Uvie
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Unique!:
@ Barcholder, are you done with the shortlisting of candisates for this position? When should one expect to be invited for an interview? Thanks

@Barcholder, please respond to ^^^. Thanks
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by Barcholder: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Unique!:

@Barcholder, please respond to ^^^. Thanks

Sorry for the delayed response. It's been a rough couple of days for me, came down with a terrible virus and only just recovering.

I have created a shortlist, and have started interviewing. Apologies to those who did not make the shortlist. I was simply overwhelmed by the number of great applications received. Had over 200 applications in less than 2 days.

Regards

Uvie
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by ifyalways(f): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2013
Awww .I would have sent someone's CV had I seen this earlier. Is it too late now @ OP? and Yes, she is a nlder .
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by AmyMarins(f): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2013
ifyalways: Awww .I would have sent someone's CV had I seen this earlier. Is it too late now @ OP? and Yes, she is a nlder .

Ify, gudmmrn. I have being trying to get ur attention. Pls do u have any contact in Abuja? I need a job badly! I just started my fud business, but its quite slow. I want to work for sumtime, to raise up moni for it. I had issues with my certificate(university), justt starting all over. I'll do any job, especially the one dat has to do with cooking. I also have administrative/secretary and computer skills. House don taya me!
Re: Personal Assistant Vacancy by olayanju22(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
IF YOUARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A STATE PRINCIPAL AGENT TO A DULY REGISTERED LOTTERY COMPANY WITH ITS HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA.
OR YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MAY BE INTRESTED AND CAPABLE TOO.
DONT DULL. CALL ME ON 08158886667(MICHAEL

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Advertising Himself At Train Station Gets A Job Interview / Faan online test Register/login error Help / Vacancy - Construction Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.