Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

experiences of sleeping On Board A Motorcycle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / experiences of sleeping On Board A Motorcycle (548 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / Photo: Woman Found Sleeping On BRT Lane / Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

experiences of sleeping On Board A Motorcycle by victorNRceo: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2013
I got an intelligent friend(male) who loves attending events and church services,putting on corporate outfits.
The first time I and this friend went to church together,while inside the church during the hour of impartation,I got engrossed in the impact of the message and couldn't sense people calling ma attention.
Ma concentration lasted until the preacher reduced the rage in the impact of his words,and then I regained consciousness to ma closest surrounding,I was stormed to see 'a ribs-cracker show down',pals this man's head was pulling his body out of its seat. Folks close to ma seat and at the rare part of the seat row were all making funny&silly laugh patterns.
I woke him several times but he remain incessant.
I could see close to a hundred folks watching ma side and laughing away their sorrows.
I was lucky we were in the rare part of the church because no doubts that event would have distracted the pastor himself.

Another day came,we were on a bike and he had a earpiece on both ears,when the bike took to a comfortable high speed I began to feel unceasing hits from this man's head,at first I thought it was a mere gesture to the song from the earpiece but it was becoming disrespectful which wasn't an attitude I could account of him.

I summoned the courage to tell him of his frequent carefree dose,And I was logged to a ribs -tormenting laughter after he gave accounts of more weird occasions and that he never feels embarrassed 'bout it. WDF.

Have ya pals ever experienced such as ^^?

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / Madonna University Graduate Commits Sucide / Pacific Ocean Houses The World’s Largest ‘waste Dump’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.