Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting (1815 Views)

Guaranty Trust Bank: Would You Rather Work With Them? / Guaranty Trust Bank Is Recruiting? / Vacancy At Equitorial Trust Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting by DOYI: 10:56am On May 11, 2006
READ IN TODAYS PAPER THAT ETB IS RECRUITING, TO SUBMIT CVS ON LINE.
WENT TO THEIR WEBSITE www.equitorialtrustbank.com BUT CANT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT MY CV
CAN ANYONE HELP?
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting by ikhide(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2006
Doyi, I wen to ETB website and was told to check back in a few weeks time as there are no vacancies for now.
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting by DOYI: 1:43pm On May 11, 2006
ITS BEEN LIKE THAT, THAT THERE ARE NO VACANCIES, MEANWHILE THEY WILL BE COLLECTING
ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING WE DONT KNOW?
AFTREALL =ITS IN 2DAY2S PAPER THAT THEY ARE
ABI WE SHD SEND HARD COPIES OF CV?
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting by yabala(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2006
it seems the da is not from them,because reliable source said no
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting by DOYI: 1:27pm On May 12, 2006
guys!
was finally able to respond to the advert on -line. i think they just did something to their web-site.you can go ahead and apply now, its ok.
all the best!
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting by Edken: 3:00pm On May 12, 2006
Hi all,
Is ETB really serious about this 2.1?If one should know anyone at the top will be eaiser?
Re: Equitorial Trust Bank Is Recruiting by nosakhare(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2006
Equitorial trust should go to hell, so those that don't have a 2:1 shouldn't get jobs is that it? thats decrimination opf the highest order,

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Test Format Pls Help Me Now Now. / Chevron Training Program? / Are There Jobs For The Uneducated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.