Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,133 members, 7,867,281 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha! Laff So Teh I Nearly Give Boko Haram Una Adrss - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha! Laff So Teh I Nearly Give Boko Haram Una Adrss (886 Views)

Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff / If U Dont Laff Call Me Ediotttt!!. / Ghana President Don Kolo E Don Teh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha! Laff So Teh I Nearly Give Boko Haram Una Adrss by DonaldGenes(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2013
Laff make me touch my neighbour's boobby.........hohohohoh

A wife went on holiday leaving the husband behind.
The husband got so Hot one day that he decided totry the maid who had just come from Nsukka village and who seemed clever....
He called the maid to his bedroom where he had taken off his pants, he pointed to his manhood when the maid arrived.
Husband: Do you know what this is?
Maid: (actin Shy) Yes
Husband: Do you know what it s for?
Maid:Yes
Husband: show me.
The maid immediately dropped to her knees held the item with both hands drew closer and opened her mouth.
The husband was shivering with anticipation.
The maid then began,"My name is Sandra, I'm 23 years old and I'm from Nsukka, Enugu . I would like tomake a shout-out to my parents, my uncle chidi in Owerri and aunt Ngozi..
I would also like to tell my boyfriend Johnny that I miss him. Can u
play me Ashawo by Flavour N'abania?"
Then finally says to the man,"Oga, take your microphone I'm through...
Re: Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha! Laff So Teh I Nearly Give Boko Haram Una Adrss by ovalrose(f): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2013
Beautiful! One bottle of tombo liquour for you,poster!grin
Re: Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha! Laff So Teh I Nearly Give Boko Haram Una Adrss by Tsmooth1(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2013
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!! I love this thread.
Re: Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha! Laff So Teh I Nearly Give Boko Haram Una Adrss by Lagusta(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2013
But, this yoke has been pasted 586255842325786853652332335258 times!!!!
Re: Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha! Laff So Teh I Nearly Give Boko Haram Una Adrss by DonaldGenes(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
ovalrose: Beautiful! One bottle of tombo liquour for you,poster!grin
I wish I was the oqa and you as the maid.oh qirl
U for kee mw if u dare try wetinq that maid do o

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Vs Etisalat Joke / PHCN Promo Don't Miss It / Seeing The Naughty Kids Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.