Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

My Boss Pissed Me Off - What Do I Do Now? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Pissed Me Off - What Do I Do Now? (2013 Views)

What Do You Feel About What My Boss Said? / My Boss Is Gving Me The Silent Treatment, What Should I Do? / I Want To Leave My Current Job,what Is The Best Excuse To Give My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Pissed Me Off - What Do I Do Now? by klassyguy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2008
[b]I happen to work outside where i live, and the conditions of living in my present working place is very bad, as i had to sleep in the office the first week of my employment(which was last week sha). i work as a trainer in one computer firm.

On saturday, the lead trainer travelled and i had to step into his shoes to train his students. i happen to have some professional exam classes i attend too. i was supposed to have these classes last saturday, but due to my job, i had to shift them till sunday. Sunday came, and i couldn't finish the classes until around 5pm, and i had to rush out of class to travel back to my place of work in order to resume work early the next day(which was yesterday).unfortunately, an accident occured on the road which led to a serious traffic hold-up, and when 9pm came along and there was no end in sight, i had to go back home to resume my journey very early the next day

i got to work around 9am yesterday to proceed work. earlier, the manager of the firm had been calling me saying that students were waiting and that where was i. I explained things to him on phone, but i wasn't able to see him when i got in as i had a marathon training which took me till around 5pm. after the classes, i decided to check my mails only for me to meet a query letter from the said manager telling me to reply within 24hrs reasons for my coming in l8. I ended up replying him and i thought it would end at that.

this morning, most of my colleagues told me that the manager reported me to them, telling them i wasn't a serious worker, and that he had given me a query. the most shocking aspect of it all was that when the lead trainer came in today, he called me about 30mins ago and said that the manager was not happy about what happened, and that he had reported me to the regional manager of the company. that really got me upset.

right now i'm still upset. is it wrong for a man to have another aspect in his life which he would use to improve himself towards the future? we had discussed this same issue of my classes before and he had allowed me to go on saturdays. i'mbeginning to hate the man already, and this is a person whom i've just known for just a week. that's one thing about me. if someone goes about stabbing me in the back, i tend to dislike the fellow. and this is just for getting to work an hour late. what about other members who came in about 3-4 hrs late this morning, and he did nothing about it? guys please i need your advice.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

A Graduate Of Computer Science Is Needed In Abuja / Society For Family Health (SFH) Current Graduate Vacancies / 5 THINGS To Do After An Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.