Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself (1997 Views)

Karen Igho's Outfit To Tiwa & Tee Billz's Wedding / Karen Igho's Outfit At The “spice Haute Party” In Lagos / Stop Showing So Much Flesh. Be Decent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2013
Some how this lady has managed to make a fashion statement each time she takes a paparazi shot by displaying her goods,oh sorry i mean boods.well i am not in support of this display of her mammary gland o, after all a baby will eventually suck from it ,abi nor be so? So why show the world your baby to be's food factory.I know some men will really like her coz she makes their day,but the truth is this is not right and should not be encouraged by anyone let alone someone with her social status.Its time we start doing things right.

www.valisimofashions..com
www.valisimofashions.com

Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:26am On Apr 16, 2013
Its getting very boaring to see you dress in black and open those things you call tits angry

Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by mutoy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thank you Efosa.Tell them.Cover up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by Chinwem(f): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Well said
Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by sweetcheecks(f): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2013
mutoy: Thank you Efosa.Tell them.Cover up!!!

Haaa, you playing with the woman sha! What else should she show off? Dont people say you show your best assets?
Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Are you ladies for real? So there are still ladies who don't like exposing their boobs? All hope isn't lost after all; I thought I was the only one who doesn't fancy it. Kudos to you babes!

Dare to be different!
Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by Yvete(f): 4:28am On Apr 21, 2013
It's very common with ladies that get implants. Would you buy an expensive car and never drive it? grin Its something I've noticed anyways. Ex: Heidi Montag
Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 22, 2013
Yvete: It's very common with ladies that get implants. Would you buy an expensive car and never drive it? grin Its something I've noticed anyways. Ex: Heidi Montag

[size=13pt]ULTRA GBAM!!![/size]

.....plus if you got it, flaunt it!
*Boy I know u want it* tongue
Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Haaa, you playing with the woman sha! What else should she show off? Dont people say you show your best assets?
Shollypopz:

[size=13pt]ULTRA GBAM!!![/size]

.....plus if you got it, flaunt it!
*Boy I know u want it* tongue

Thanks to all that agreed with my post as for those that think that women should show so much ,i would like to ask you what morals you are hoping to teach your kids if you have got any or plan to get some time soon.the truth is what is bad is bad even in the sight of high class fashion as you call it.

Re: Karen Igho Stop Showing Your bosoms Respect Yourself by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Na wa o shocked babes don dey craz o,.wetin be this?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women And The ‘gele’ (head Tie) Trend. / Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius / Ankara Dresses : Latest 2022 Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.