Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Primeprople Calling For Microsoft/iyf Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Primeprople Calling For Microsoft/iyf Program (610 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Total Calling For Technicians Training Scheme Aptitude Test / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primeprople Calling For Microsoft/iyf Program by Ikazuagbe(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2008
Fellow nairalanders,
I received a text message from Primepeople that i've been selected for A LIFE SKILLS TRAINING with
MICROSOFT/IYF,has any body in the house been invited to.

It is slated for 12-16th May,2008.

Though i wrote their test in January this year,passed it and had an interview with them that same day.

In the text message i was given the following requirements: Proof of age(birth certifcate,1 passport photograph and #2,000 as course fee.

Please fellow nairalanders kindly help me to ascertain how true,real and genuine is this.

Please i need your response.

Thanks and God bless u all
Re: Primeprople Calling For Microsoft/iyf Program by akinbami: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2008
I also receive same, although I did their test and interviev in february and they promise to call me. So I dont know what they are up to
Re: Primeprople Calling For Microsoft/iyf Program by tosynkenny: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2008
I recieved a similar text msg in february and went for the training 24th-29th Feb at AGDC. The training was organised by LEAP Africa with support of some other org includg peopleprimr and sponsored by Microsoft and IYF.
Several resource persons were invited. major topics were on employability skills, discovering yourselves, writing your CV, poise, stress mgt, time mgt e.t.c
it was worth it, u can give it a try.
Re: Primeprople Calling For Microsoft/iyf Program by akinnex(m): 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
hello
hey Guys please what test is that can you please give me details of the test that you guys wrote.is it a Kind of training institute or a job placement test.
Thanks
I pray God see us all Through in our various callings

(1) (Reply)

Customs Requirements / Hi Nairalander,pls I Want Anyone In Abuja To Post Vacancies In Abuja / Project Management Training Video At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.