Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Russian Pretzel - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Russian Pretzel (1064 Views)

Lol. Russian Soldiers Singing Sunny Ade's Song (video) / Funny Russian Army Punishments.pics. / Funny: Russian Boys Turn Living Room Into Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Pretzel by drealnoni(f): 11:49am On May 11, 2006
Three Americans were up against a very large Russian in a wrestling meet. They were nervous because he had a famous move called "The Russian Pretzel," which often landed his opponents in the hospital.

When the first American caught a glimpse of him, he said, "Coach, he's HUGE. I'm scared."

The coach replied, "You da MAN! Just go in there and tear him up!"

The guy started the match quite confidently, but after about a minute, the Russian picked him up, slammed him into the famous pretzel, and sent him to the emergency room.

The same thing happened to the second wrestler, so the third guy was petrified. He told his coach he was backing out.

The coach said, "C'mon, son. You're our last chance!"

The kid started out pretty well, but when the Russian started to twist him into the pretzel, the coach covered his eyes. When he opened them, he saw the referee holding the American's hand up in victory. The coach, baffled, asked the kid how he did it.

"Well Coach, when that damn Russian picked me up and started twisting my body, it HURT! So when I saw two red things dangling there, I bit them, HARD! You'd be surprised what you can do when you bite your own balls!"
Re: Russian Pretzel by micklplus(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2006
the koko is tha, the guy has won !
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cheers cheesy
Re: Russian Pretzel by diddy4(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2006
funny
Re: Russian Pretzel by dm(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2006
Re: Russian Pretzel by eveseh(f): 3:12pm On May 13, 2006
really REALLY REALLY FUNNY
Re: Russian Pretzel by spikelord(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2006
Haha, You mean he bit the Russian's balls,
Re: Russian Pretzel by dbaptist1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2008
no he bit his balls and ran mad at the pain which made him to beat the oda man

so next time wen u re in a difficult situation bite ur balls and u will ovacome the situation
grin
but for the ladies u aiint got anytin 2 wory cus u aiint got any balls

(1) (Reply)

The Husband Store! / Funny Nickname In Naija / Businessman And Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.