Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) (32035 Views)

The Truth About Dasuki's Relationship With Buhari As Told By Yushau Shuaib / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. / The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) by Samuel360: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
I've been getting so many requests for this story. So, here it is. Please, bear in mind this story wasn't written by me.

Once upon a time in the slums of egbeda a chocolate skinned girl was born into a polygamous family with 3 wives.
This girl has a dirty life Highly fetish, Bleep around, lay about.
She is not anything close to what you see on her instagram.
She has whitened her skin to the extent she is now see through, you can see her green veins from her chest to her feet. Also some reddish veins around her wrist and elbow. I would upload pics
Her love for money brought her so low to the stage she started dating a midget, name starts with "M" . But they broke up early 2011 cos she was fucking his errand boy
Was too bad cos she was also fucking his banker dat he used to dash 5k . Imagine the level
She would travel all the way to calabar to do runs for 30k

Fucking Sheyman because she was desperate for video girl job. (She was never paid for any of the razz videos she appeared in) rada she bleeped him and paid her transport herself through and fro , so it's likes she was paying him with pussy and money just to show in video .
so "M" got tired of all her stories and bleeped her goodbye. Then she started spreading rumors about M being a ritualist. Her best friend whose name starts with "Q" told someone that this girl went to an Alfa and the Alfa killed a chicken for her and bath her with the chicken blood then boiled the heart of the chicken for her to eat.
nd Q also slept with M.... I guess your team is comfortable with sharing dicks

She bleeped half of Ikeja boys, as long as your name starts with "young money, Richkid,cash,owo" and d other razz names. She would Bleep you.she and her crew had a group name WCC . Lol prostitutes , all of them don cast for ikeja finish.That time Malaysia boys just started reigning, she bleeped 80% of them cos she was desperate to travel there.
She bleeped king of Malaysia name starts with "S"and nickname starts with "O" .. He has a babymama and her name starts with "T" . "T" actually likes this girl cos she uploads her pic a lot, little does she know that this girl actually bleeped her man (wen they were still married)!.dear "T" , this Girl is one of the reasons your man got tired of you.

She met another boy , name also starts with "M" ,Malay boy, imported her to Malay .
She left school, dropped out of osu at year 3 to go to Malay thinking she would continue schooling there but this new boy dint enroll her ,. she dint know she was going there to become a fucking snack .(sex machine)
Was taking care of her, she got pregnant twice and aborted twice for this dude, in 6months.Q confirmed this .
This new dude alwz asked her for party, and it involved a friend of hers who is also Malaysia based, name starts with "B" , . What kind of bf would want a party? One day her boyfriend went to meet "B" in a hotel and she found out, she was torn apart because they didn't include her in the sex game this time lol, so she got angry and started spreading "B"'s nude pics round bbm. Lying to ppl that "B" wants to snatch her boyfriend.
He used to beat her there, threw her stuffs out of his house 3times and then she would be calling people and begging to be housed. Q confirmed this .
We know all this story tnx to Q
And I believe Q would be ready to sleep with this new M when he comes to naija,

One day on bbm she put up a pic of a blue Honda ivtec eod, calling it her car, her friend "J" told me its hers...Apparently, her bf deposited some cash for it,And this was around June / july last year . Then she came to naija , her malay visa expired. she was denied extension of visa, d bf dint even bother cos he was tired of her being around and choking him.she began her runs business again .did welcome back party but nobody heard it, rumor has it that jack Daniel was the order of the day. No money to buy good drinks so they didn't bother snapping pics to avoid mockery. Moved into executives hostel close to unilag to squat with Q.forming unilag student, it's a lie. She can't even make a complete statement. no other school besides osu can accept her . She stayed at home for 5years before she got the OSU admission. And now she has lost it cos of man.
She and her Malay .............

Read More Here + More Pics : http://www./forum/topics/the-deola-diadem-full-story-pics-as-told-by-deola-s-hater

Re: The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) by Boss13: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
if you want to tell a story, start by including real names. Whats with the alphabet. Also, get a life and stop infringing into peoples personal life. All you want to become another linda Ikeji (low lives suckers)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Mtcheeeeeew . . . foolishness in high places!
Re: The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) by Ellehanna(f): 9:51pm On May 05, 2015
seriously am tnkful for dis expository write up. i actually believed in dis diadem of a lady. i fest got to know her on instagram and i loved ha colour nd beauty not knowing it was all fake, make up and photoshoped. omg im happy i searched google to really know wu she is. den i got dis nairaland link. i actually tot she was a non nigerian. chai dis is serious oo.
Re: The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2021
WCC means WireCrewChicks?

(1) (Reply)

Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017) / Corruption: NNPC, First Bank Reacts To Seizure Of $153.3m Diezani Money.. / Boko Haram Burns Military Base, School, Hospital In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.