Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not (24219 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by micmiloz(m): 1:07am On Apr 17, 2013
Eye-sore; old or not angry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by omotodun1(m): 1:34am On Apr 17, 2013
Coldfeet: Slander is a very distasteful attribute! You want people to open ya yeye site by force! angry idiot like you go get a life and stop meddling in other peoples. She's now sanctified and ordained as an EVANGELIST!!! NEVER will she dress that way now. Who are the vomits called mods in this section? How did this trash make fp? What's the aim? To tarnish her image? Or bring ridicule to the body of Christ where she is now a servant? Whoever brought dis to fp I CURSE U! Vultures will have a filled day at ur slimy remnants! If this post is hidden or am banned then you've just sealed the curse with a BIG AMEN!!!!

You are an amazing Christian. This is exactly what Jesus Christ would do: rain down curses upon those who have done wrong.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by ddeola: 4:52am On Apr 17, 2013
If this no b fotoshop den it's highly irresponsible! embarassed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by Chibuhealth(f): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2013
Evangelist my foot......wats d meaning of all these,a female Evangelist dressing like a front line prostitute...haba! So,this woman do pray for people?? Infact,many are spritually blind.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by drogs(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2013
Coldfeet: Slander is a very distasteful attribute! You want people to open ya yeye site by force! angry idiot like you go get a life and stop meddling in other peoples. She's now sanctified and ordained as an EVANGELIST!!! NEVER will she dress that way now. Who are the vomits called mods in this section? How did this trash make fp? What's the aim? To tarnish her image? Or bring ridicule to the body of Christ where she is now a servant? Whoever brought dis to fp I CURSE U! Vultures will have a filled day at ur slimy remnants! If this post is hidden or am banned then you've just sealed the curse with a BIG AMEN!!!!
. What is your problem? Must you curse? Am totally dsappointed in you.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by thorpido(m): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2013
Chibuhealth: Evangelist my foot......wats d meaning of all these,a female Evangelist dressing like a front line prostitute...haba! So,this woman do pray for people?? Infact,many are spritually blind.
You should have read the comments before posting.It is an old pishuuuure!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by buklan4realyah(f): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked NAWA OOOOOOOO.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by kingadeoba(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2013
This is a disgrace to Christianity, if it happens to be a recent picture
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by kingadeoba(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2013
If its a recent picture, then she is a disgrace to Christianity
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by kagel: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2013
fuke: devil Evangelist
MY PEOPLE THAT PICTURE IS AN OLD PIX , BEHOLD OLD THIS HAVE PAST AWAY
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS LADY EVANGELIST NOW , SHE DRESSES VERY DECENT AS AT WHEN I SAW HER.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by Coldfeet(f): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2013
kagel:
MY PEOPLE THAT PICTURE IS AN OLD PIX , BEHOLD OLD THIS HAVE PAST AWAY
YOU NEED TO SEE THIS LADY EVANGELIST NOW , SHE DRESSES VERY DECENT AS AT WHEN I SAW HER.
Don't mind the akamu heads called mods on this section. I expected this thread to have closed by now! They said I shouldn't curse but see how people are tearing her apart with their comments!!! Someone even called her devil evangelist God is watching anyway and that curse might extend to their 4th generation if they don't close this poo thread.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by dlinglos(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Yepa! Hope this is an old pic! angry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by meggy11: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
this is an old picture. infact very old!!!!!!!!! guys be careful before u condemn people.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by TonyMonti(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
Sincerely speaking something is wrong with that old lady of Italian football.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by Raimond(m): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
Those boobs...Fallen heroes!!!
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by JoanEver: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Na old pix.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by Crixina(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Coldfeet: Don't mind the akamu heads called mods on this section. I expected this thread to have closed by now! They said I shouldn't curse but see how people are tearing her apart with their comments!!! Someone even called her devil evangelist God is watching anyway and that curse might extend to their 4th generation if they don't close this poo thread.
pls are u by any means Eucharia Annuobi's relative...just asking.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by Nollywoodivas: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
Please stop peddeling lies!!!!! This is a very very old pics of UK.. The was not even an evangelist then... The Current UK is way trimmer than this, people should not just jump on any lie they are fed

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by texazzpete(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Afriface: [img]http://2.bp..com/--IzDS1ScZVc/UW1SWmBeq9I/AAAAAAAAA2c/b7qHN9MjjYQ/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Culled from entertainmentng

Dear TOB Readers, View the response from Newsflash
Newsflash: You look horrible. Evangelist or not! No matter what you are, this is a bad outfit.

Even if you are a harlot, this outfit will still get a big red card.Nothing justifies this outfit. If you like become a satanist, this outfit will still be an eyesore.

From Tundeola.com, This is not the proper way to dress as an Evangelist and submit by saying let whoever have not committed a sin be the first to stone her...lol

How Do You React?? http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/fashion-police-see-nollywood-actress.html

This is why poverty is not good.
Because you are desperate to draw traffic to your struggling blog (where 99% of articles have exactly ZERO comments) you're slandering this woman by posting this 7 year old photo...and passing it off as a recent photo.

People do not prosper by doing such things. No wonder your blogging efforts are clearly failing.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by Richieboyn: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2013

What's wrong with you? Why body de pepper u? Abeg go sleep!

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Spotted At An Event: Hot Or Not by Coldfeet(f): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2013
Crixina: pls are u by any means Eucharia Annuobi's relative...just asking.
That's why the world is falling apart SMH! So to stand for the truth and defend someone you have to know that person? I hope and pray that when accusing fingers and lies point your way you will have someone to defend you whether they know u or not! Stay blessed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her Parents 39th Wedding Anniversary / Uche Jombo: "Presiden Buhari Has The Worst Aides"- Actress On Lauretta Onochie's / Richard Mofe-Damijo Shares A Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.