Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor (7120 Views)

Stop Labeling Sheriff As Boko Haram Sponsor – PDP / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by mukina2: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
PRESS STATEMENT FROM OFFICE OF THE SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON PUBLIC AFFAIRS

Okupe did not label Buhari as Sponsor of Boko Haram

The Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs has denied a report circulating online that Dr, Doyin Okupe has identified Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari as the main sponsor of the Boko Haram group. The office has described the story as false and the handiwork of evil persons who are out to tarnish the image of Dr. Okupe and cause disaffection in the country by setting citizens against each other and against government.

The office advises journalists to always crosscheck with us before going to press as we are ready to volunteer information as we have always done.

We also enjoin the good people of Nigeria to discountenance this fictitious report because at no time did Dr. Okupe identify the former Head of State as a sponsor of Boko Haram.

Signed:

Dr. Olusanya Awosan

SA to the President, Public Relations
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by alphaconde(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
First to condemn

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by DICKtator: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Okay. Journalist loves to quote outta context/state what was never said, most of the time Cowards.Sensationalism has superseded the truth all to grab reader's attention and boost up their earnings Talking before thinking!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by 2morrow: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
thank God
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by 2morrow: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
this tread dry oooo
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by stolenstone: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Typical!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by seunajia: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
And some bigots are already jumping for joy on the other thread. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by unamid(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Journalists are one of the Nigeria problems.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Tolexander: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Seems buhari or boko haram don threaten the man.
Swallowed his word straight away.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Are D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ scared of saying d truth?anyway, A̶̲̥̅♏ 3rd τ̲̅ȍ comment.
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by chizel: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Whether dr okukpe said it or not is immaterial but the simple truth is that buhari,atiku and ibb are the major sponsors of bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by alnaijiri(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Why don't we stop fighting over who's sponsoring it. As long as it has a legitimate cause and a enthusiastic following, BH will thrive in the North. The real problem is the South forcing its religion, its immoralities, its politics, its cultural and economic control upon an unwilling North. Why can't the South just leave the North alone? Why can't Igbo merchants just leave the North alone? They already control Lagos and Cameroon, isn't that enough? What's wrong with the Northerners wanting to be the masters of their own destinies?

I'm not in anyway justifying the violence of BH, but the Northerners are very frustrated and it's inevitable that Northerners would explode. No one should be humiliated as the Muslim Northern Nigeria is humiliated.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by sapien(m): 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
So, sycophant Okupe finally ate his word?
Boko haram threat is really working.
Good move, Boko boys!

Next move is for GEJ to renounce his presidency. I can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
PDP cowards
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Altijan(m): 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2013
chizel: Whether dr okukpe said it or not is immaterial but the simple truth is that buhari,atiku and ibb are the major sponsors of bokoharam.
you are a cow if you dont have anything to contribute you better closed your dirty mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by bitterman: 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=sapien]So, sycophant Okupe finally ate his word?
Good move, Boko boys!

u r a fool
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by onyengbu: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
sapien: So, sycophant Okupe finally ate his word?
Good move, Boko boys!

eyaa! 2019 is a long time from now oooo...

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Redoil: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
DICKtator: Okay. Journalist loves to quote outta context/state what was never said, most of the time Cowards.Sensationalism has superseded the truth all to grab reader's attention and boost up their earnings Talking before thinking!!
grin grin grin grin
the funny thing is that those rumour mongers are from a particuler section of this natiön e.g tolexander musiwa demdemmoron gbawe take dat et al. I pity nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Redoil: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
unamid: Journalists are one of the Nigeria problems.
jounalist from the western part of this country.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by PEREP: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
unamid: Journalists are one of the Nigeria problems.
They are not one. they are the main problem (causing SERIOUS Disaffection) and if they are called to support their claims, they simply cite freedom of speech.
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
So Okupe don dey change his words?

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
chizel: Whether dr okukpe said it or not is immaterial but the simple truth is that buhari,atiku and ibb are the major sponsors of bokoharam.
if that be the case why have they not been arrested?
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
I already know because i read the whole content looking for where he said Buhai is A Boko Haram Sponsor and i couldn't find it even though we all know that Suspecting Buhari as a sponsor of boko haram is not totally wrong.

Nigerian journalist are not even helping matters i wonder what they are trying to achieve with such misleading headline
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
dayokanu: So Okupe don dey change his words?

Where did he made the statement, He never said Buhai Is A Boko Haram Sponsor,if he did kindly show me.
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by sapien(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=bitterman][/quote]
Laptop #5, you and your entire 40 laptop members are bunch of fools!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by dougivilla(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
gboss4sure: I already know because i read the whole content looking for where he said Buhai is A Boko Haram Sponsor and i couldn't find it even though we all know that Suspecting Buhari as a sponsor of boko haram is not totally wrong.

Nigerian journalist are not even helping matters i wonder what they are trying to achieve with such misleading headline
This one no be just journalism ttins, na the NL brand of journalism.

The topic in previous thread was quite misleading, totally different from the content. I don tell seun and the mods make them modify am asap. What is happening to the editors of leadership newspaper should serve as a good warning to seun and NL on the consequences of spreading falsehood in the name of sensationalism.

A word is enough for the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Amodemaja: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Altijan: you are a cow if you dont have anything to contribute you better closed your dirty mouth.
my guy you are more than correct The munmun is one of them (bh) My people says you can't born a child in ranch & expect him not to behave like cattle You know their senior brother for north na cow why won't they behave like one. Are we not to tackle the sponsors to weaken the perpetrators ? Anofia
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by obailala(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
mukina2: PRESS STATEMENT FROM OFFICE OF THE SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT ON PUBLIC AFFAIRS

Okupe did not label Buhari as Sponsor of Boko Haram

The Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs has denied a report circulating online that Dr, Doyin Okupe has identified Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari as the main sponsor of the Boko Haram group. The office has described the story as false and the handiwork of evil persons who are out to tarnish the image of Dr. Okupe and cause disaffection in the country by setting citizens against each other and against government.

The office advises journalists to always crosscheck with us before going to press as we are ready to volunteer information as we have always done.

We also enjoin the good people of Nigeria to discountenance this fictitious report because at no time did Dr. Okupe identify the former Head of State as a sponsor of Boko Haram.

Signed:

Dr. Olusanya Awosan

SA to the President, Public Relations

Never knew Okupe had an image to protect? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Gamji007: 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
obailala:

Never knew Okupe had an image to protect? shocked shocked

Bro,why u first me quote dat part? angry

It really got me cracking gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Bernabeau: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
alnaijiri: Why don't we stop fighting over who's sponsoring it. As long as it has a legitimate cause and a enthusiastic following, BH will thrive in the North. The real problem is the South forcing its religion, its immoralities, its politics, its cultural and economic control upon an unwilling North. Why can't the South just leave the North alone? Why can't Igbo merchants just leave the North alone? They already control Lagos and Cameroon, isn't that enough? What's wrong with the Northerners wanting to be the masters of their own destinies?

I'm not in anyway justifying the violence of BH, but the Northerners are very frustrated and it's inevitable that Northerners would explode. No one should be humiliated as the Muslim Northern Nigeria is humiliated.
Re: Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor by Bernabeau: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
Y didnt u allow them to go in 1967 Mtcheew.If nt 4 the south,am sure even Niger wud have been beta than ur Desert north.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Developed Cities In Nigeria / Osinbajo Leaves For Austria, To Speak At Africa-europe High-level Forum / Yoruba Youths Are Sharing Ahmadu Bello’s Speech About Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.