Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

What Percentage Of Officers Survive Before Retirement In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Percentage Of Officers Survive Before Retirement In Nigeria (450 Views)

Customs In Massive De-Ranking Of Officers Over Self Promotion / Ringim To Retain Job Till Retirement In March / Mass Retirement In Police Force - Ringim to Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Percentage Of Officers Survive Before Retirement In Nigeria by AK481(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
I have been intrapolating and exptrapolating since.

due to the mad rush of dss(army officer's form) recently.I have a cousin that just picked up a form,I just want to have an idea the survival percentage in the army(officers ooo).

Say if you know of 10 friends in the lieutenant rank at entry,hw many will retire after so so so years of service.

(1) (Reply)

Why APC Must Take Over – Party Leaders / Over 5,000 Boko Haram Members And Their Wives To Get Amnesty / APC Copied Our Manifesto - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.