Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United (8657 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Arsenal Fan Thread (the Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2008
i"m not an Arsenal Fan no more. Until wenger is sacked. I'm now a manchester united fan. I'm bloody tired of Arsenal. Glory Glory United
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Fimmy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2008
its ur choice, good for you, but for me Arsenal till dealth
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2008
@ poster

thank God its not Chelsea, coz jumpers like u make people start calling Chelsea Fans Newcomers
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2008
Yep its my choice. Arsenal dey pay me money!!! wey them go dey use my emotions play. Rubbish. Wenger should be sacked. ir players bought for him.

The idiot turned down Torres
Lost cristiano Ronaldo to manu
Turned down Eto
Turned down makalele

buying small boys. Teams dnt win championships, squads do. Wenger for all his pretty football doesnt realise this. pretty football don't win shit.

WENGER SACKED I RETURN. BUT FOR NOW UNITED. SHOW ME THA MONEY
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by showbobo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2008
@poster

You're simply an ASHEWO fan.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by 4Play(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Nightrider

Bros,you sabi good thing.Only a masochist will continue supporting a useless club like that.Its not like most of them are Londoners by birth or residence.

The reasons for supporting Arsenal are clearly disappearing.Kanu is no longer there. grin They don't win trophies any more,so what is the point? grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by TheSly: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

------------------>> Nightrider

Welcome on board!! cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Imani(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2008
4 Play:

@Nightrider

Bros,you sabi good thing.Only a masochist will continue supporting a useless club like that.Its not like most of them are Londoners by birth or residence.

The reasons for supporting Arsenal are clearly disappearing.Kanu is no longer there. grin They don't win trophies any more,so what is the point? grin

You are a BIG, FAT and BLOODY LIAR!! angry Most Arsenal fans live in and around London. I lived in Manchester for 4 years and most residents support Man City. Most of you glory hunting fans reside in london and are what Roy Keane call "prawn sandwich brigade" tongue grin

PS: If i am a machosist, then you are a major S and M freak. grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by 4Play(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Imani

Is Arsenal the only London club for Londoners? What is an Essex girl like you doing supporting a North London club? grin What ever happened to West Ham.If it must be a N.London club,why not Spurs?

There are loads of clubs in London(QPR,Crystal Palace,Fulham,Leyton Orient,e.t.c)

You guys are all a bunch of glory hunting folks.Most of the Arsenal fans on Nairaland have no connection with London anyway so they might as well spare themselves the agony. grin

Most Mancs are City fans?Utter nonsense.That is a myth spread by City fans.Who listens to those people anyway,they will even tell you Man Utd isn't actually a Manchester club.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by bluehorizo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2008
Why you no fit go join Derby or Fulham? You want better th9ng abi? Shiooooooooooooo(hiss)
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by topeorekoy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2008
as for me arsenal 4 eva
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by jobani(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2008
Nightrider u do d rite tin jò c wetin liverpool don do again dem don take 'ASS'-ERNAL gun use kill dem!!
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by McOmo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2008
@Niterider

u are just another bloody Arrow . . .ODESCO angry

no be u dem talk say dey chase girl for ur school in Malaysia, and cos the girl no gree marry u, u come dey winch the fine girl for here

it shows ur faggotty person was never a gunner by heart . . . cool

GO . . . .WE WONT MISS U . . . . IDIOT angry

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by topeorekoy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2008
nightrider,

if u like decamp to derby or maybe fulham, its ur choice
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by dapsycool(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2008
Fake Mc what is your own, why the autobiography because someone dumped ass shit, leave the stories for tortoise
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Imani(f): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2008
Night rider, do you even know where old trafford is located?. . .It is near Salford, a discrict of Greater Manchester. Thought you should know. Don,t forget your bike. tata
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Akolawole(m): 11:58pm On Apr 08, 2008
Niterider dump arsenal?

Na lie

In those days, he used to be a top gunner.

Jackal will so much like this.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by topeorekoy(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2008
akola,

he is just a shitty gooner. what wld he do if he was a spurs fan?
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 12:01am On Apr 09, 2008
mc omo ,

You are a fucking idiot. Don't go and look for work so you canleave ajegunle and move to a better place. be there fighting for arsenal . Bastard goat, can you afford a ticket to the emirates . Bloody armed robber.

Is Arsenal Nigeria. The only allegiance i can't change is to the Super Eagles , win or lose i got to support them. I was born there.
I'm a Nigerian , never lived in London, so why the Bleep i'm i letting wenger give me high blood pressure. Or you dnt know tension can raise the blood pressure.

Arsenal no dey pay me. I love the club and the style of play. But right now i want to win. Until Wenger is sacked , or buys players or wins the league. I won't fucking support them. Let me see football and a desire to win. He doesnt have a desire to win. if he did he would have bought Torres. Or ETO, or he'll join MAN City to bid for Ronaldinho. I need Arsenal to win

Maybe my emotions are high and i'm annoyed because of tonight's loss. Maybe i'll come to my senses tomorrow. But as for now i can support whosoever i choose and you can rot in Jail. IDIOT.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2008
Akolawole,

I can't really dump Arsenal if i tried. I"m FUCKING ANNOYED WITH WENGER. AND if i choose to say MAN U is my team Bleep all the bloody fools, who give a shit what i want to do with my support.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Akolawole(m): 12:08am On Apr 09, 2008
@Dr Kit

nightrider go come back to arsenal by 6pm on sunday.

Today's loss hit him very hard

I feel sorry for all gunners.

7 minutes to eternity cry
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by Uche2nna(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2008
LMAO @ niterider.

I wonder how u can really build up so much steam for a team dat does not actually pay U.  grin

If going over to Man Utd would save u from having a premature heart attack, then I do say go for it. U no be share holder for Arsenal  grin
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2008
uche i don't know ooo!! wenger na my papa!! abi e dey share salary with me, abi i dey live for london, abi them born me for there. Nonsense.

Wenger is a stingy goat. Good tactics, stingy goat.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by debosky(m): 12:15am On Apr 09, 2008
grin grin grin grin

nightrider

you seem to be having a mental breakdown. . .abeg no let AW scatter your head oh!

Its tough being a gunner these days, we've lost many fair weather fans, but the truth is that we really do need to start winning again or else it will be dire for the club both in terms of the players who stay and the type of players we can attract.

Bros just take am easy, I'll buy you a bottle of star if that will help you relax wink
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by rikkyjen(m): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2008
@ McOmo grin grin grin grin grin

My Fav NL Gooner (U remeber say u use dat word when you wan taunt me?) grin grin

Its me turn bro, na so this defeat sting you reach? Chei, last time i check we all have the right to choose what we want?

Didn't Tinubu/Fashola decamp from AD to ACD and now to AC? Or you want to deny that AD is no more a political party?

Why you come dey vex bro? Nightrider has the right to decamp.

Personally, i am ready to welcome him in the Tinubuesque way. . . Can you remember how Tinubu handed Brooms to the new decampees as an insigna and as an instrument of sweeping off PDP of lagos  grin grin grin.

In the same vein, i would personally hand Nightrider our instrument of office, the colloquials used on you Gooners and how to taunt the trophyless spirit out of Y'all  tongue tongue

@ Akolawole

How wont you feel sorry when you know you are about to meet your seasonal wife/nightmare and thats Pool, so you feel bad cos meeting Chelseas whipping Boyz (Assnal) is out of the equation grin grin grin

@ Nightrider grin

No mind 'em. All i have to say is Kabo se dada lo de, Ati n reti re ooo, Kabo !se dada lo de!!. If you no be Yoruba boy, ask Dr Kit to interprete it for ya shocked shocked shocked
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by justkunmi(m): 12:46am On Apr 09, 2008
Haaahaa!! LMFBO!! So loving this!! Haa!
Nightrider. .
Best decision. Nothing better. Deep down, all those abusing you especially Debosky and McOmo wished they had the balls to dump Arsenal in full glare of the public. . LMAO! .

Welcome to the Theatre of Dreams. .
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2008
Abeg look at all the other teams, They all have strong replacements. Man U has Rooney, Tevez, Saha , Nani, Ronaldo, Scholes, Anderson, Carrick, Chelsea has , ballack, lampard, obi mikel , essien  and they arte all buying more.

Until wenger kills Fabregas b4 he will buy new players. the boy is tired
flamini is tired

adebayor is a joke, he needs a proper striker, which coulda been torres.

Toure is  a dunce, Once you run at him , he gets confused. Gerrad ran at him 1st leg, kuyt scored. Babel ran at him , he dashed him penalty, that egyptian ran at him during nations cup made him look like a fool.

senderos was on his period today, so he couldnt play well

men we need new players
or a new coach

So i'm decamping to Manchester to support Cristiano Ronaldo, not cause i think they are gonna win, but cause i see the desire. Haters eat yur fucking heart out
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by justkunmi(m): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2008
grin Nightrider.
You reali are pissed. And you should be. . Wenger is the biggest prick on the surface of the earth. .
Welcome to OT.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by DisGuy: 1:06am On Apr 09, 2008
you be major Ashewo!

why cant you go for Spurs or Bolton or even Newcastle cool
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by nightrider: 1:09am On Apr 09, 2008
ode

so yu rproblem is united, not me changing club, olodo,

i should go for spurs or newcastle, idiot , why dnt you support kwara united. be there watching champions league on yur neighbour's TV , no go buy ya own. ode nie
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by bgees(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2008
Night Rider,

Relax. Dont make hasty decisions.

As for me ,even if liverpool go on relegation. I will always:
1) include the scousers in my daily prayers 5 times.

2) watch liverpool games with tension.

3)celibate or go on hunger strike everytime my team loses.
4)argue for my team even if i have take a punch for it.

5)log on to nairaland even after a scandalous defeat.knowing what awaits me from fans of other teams.

IT IS HONOURABLE TO STICK TO A CLUB.
Re: No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United by bgees(m): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2008
Night Rider,

Relax. Dont make hasty decisions.

As for me ,even if liverpool go on relegation. I will always:
1) include the scousers in my daily prayers 5 times.

2) watch liverpool games with tension.

3)celibate or go on hunger strike everytime my team loses.
4)argue for my team even if i have take a punch for it.

5)log on to nairaland even after a scandalous defeat.knowing what awaits me from fans of other teams.

IT IS HONOURABLE TO STICK TO A CLUB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs West Bromwich (0 - 0) On 1st April 2017 / FA Cup: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (3 - 2) On 29th January 2012 / Liverpool Vs Shrewsbury Town : FA Cup (4 - 1) On 9th January 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.