Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Do You Sound? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Do You Sound? (953 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Okay so I've been like wondering how some NLers sound, so I made up this game where you record yourself reading the passage below and upload the audio. sounds cool, innit? I'll go first.

[size=18pt] Harry pulled out the Hogsmeade permission form and looked at it, no longer grinning. It would be wonderful to visit Hogsmeade on weekends; he knew it was an entirely wizarding village, and he had never set foot there. But how on earth was he going to persuade Uncle Vernon or Aunt Petunia to sign the form?

He looked over at the alarm clock. It was now two o’clock in the morning.

Deciding that he’d worry about the Hogsmeade form when he woke up, Harry got back into bed and reached up to cross off another day on the chart he’d made for himself, counting down the days left until his return to Hogwarts. Then he took off his glasses and lay down; eyes open, facing his three birthday cards.

Extremely unusual though he was, at that moment Harry Potter felt just like everyone else — glad, for the first time in his life, that it was his birthday.
[/size]
Re: How Do You Sound? by dopeJemi: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2013

I'm waiting
Re: How Do You Sound? by Ayohbk(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
cool......but i will av to practice with a voice trainer first b4 i embarass maself with my quacky voice grin, ...seems 2nite,s gonna be fun.....*clears throat*
Re: How Do You Sound? by Ayohbk(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
SimonAndal: Okay so I've been like wondering how some NLers sound, so I made up this game where you record yourself reading the passage below and upload the audio. sounds cool, innit? I'll go first.

waiting for ur upload......am on my fifth reording rite now......my voice is not just helping out at all undecided but shuldn't b d worst
Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Here, hope this one goes through.

Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
Phew! As you can see that's my 11th take.
Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Nobody's playing?
Re: How Do You Sound? by Ayohbk(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2013
the file is too large.....the least i culd get was 648k(>200kb).....@simonandal....i culd hardly hear u
Re: How Do You Sound? by dopeJemi: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2013

just woke up

Listen

Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2013
Ayo_hbk: the file is too large.....the least i culd get was 648k(>200kb).....@simonandal....i culd hardly hear u
_
Convert it to a lossy format. Get total video converter. Wma low quality or amr low quality, or stuff
Re: How Do You Sound? by Ayohbk(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2013
av got d tvc downloaded....i was using free audio converter which is really whack......so here is ma piece....4gv me for d weird pronunciation embarassed of d names buh dont blame me, am not into witchy films but any quote 4rm a vampire film wink would've bin bera.....

Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
dopeJemi:
just woke up

Listen
_
Lol. Are you in anyway related to Schwarzenneger?
Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
No female takers?
Re: How Do You Sound? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ayo_hbk: av got d tvc downloaded....i was using free audio converter which is really whack......so here is ma piece....4gv me for d weird pronunciation embarassed of d names buh dont blame me, am not into witchy films but any quote 4rm a vampire film wink would've bin bera.....
_
You sound like...how will I say this now....Peter Griffin, drunk, and high on weed! Lol.
Re: How Do You Sound? by dopeJemi: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Lol. Are you in anyway related to Schwarzenneger?

Nah! Why?
Re: How Do You Sound? by Ayohbk(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
You sound like...how will I say this now....Peter Griffin, drunk, and high on weed! Lol.
guy be soft on me nau.....not everyone has a sweet, cool macauley culkin's voice like urs
Re: How Do You Sound? by Creatrixity(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
BEWARE THE BECKONING OF THE SEXY SMOOTH FUKIMARU TRANSCONDER FOR LIFE SOUL REGENERATION AND FUUINJUTSU
Re: How Do You Sound? by Ayohbk(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Creatrixity: BEWARE THE BECKONING OF THE SEXY SMOOTH FUKIMARU TRANSCONDER FOR LIFE SOUL REGENERATION AND FUUINJUTSU
Re: How Do You Sound? by Creatrixity(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2013
Ayo_hbk:
Hehe..just trolling..at topic,i will upload mine later..

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent Brains, Find These Countries! / Can You Solve This? / Which Of These Naira Notes Is The Most Scarce In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.