Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** (5446 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2013
I enjoin everybody to join me as i mark my birthday.

For all those who are appreciating my work, those who has gotten angry with me already due to lack of constant updates, my friends, my readers even the silent once. Here is the time to show how much you love me.

Your birthday wishes for me will be more than gold to me.

And to my silent readers, it will cost little or nothing to just write 'happy birthday' at least,

am here waiting for your wishes my beloved ones.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by ifyalways(f): 12:04am On Apr 17, 2013
Happy birthday to you. smiley
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2013
ifyalways: Happy birthday to you. smiley

thanks my dear, God bless kiss
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by liljboy(m): 2:01am On Apr 17, 2013
hapi bday fam
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2013
First of all.. You gave me a wrong number, secondly, why would you do such a thing... Normally, you could have seen a text that would have blown you away. A pure masculine text, make una think wetin una want. No homo.

''He came to the world in diapers
After Mama and Papa straffed
In the night they sweated nd grunted
Working energetically on d creaking bed
Finally Papa scored a nice goal
His body reverbrated in a moan
Mama concealed the goal within
For finally she had taken in

Months later he kicked at her
His little fit sending pain tru her
When she ignored he clawed
Making her realized d dawn had come
Time to bring him out tru d pasage
Same way he had entad as a spilage
Now he had come out
Making his Mama shout

Years have gone and he had grown
Like the tree that was sown
He yielded fruits everywia he went
None place could resist his dent
The Kaduna niqqa had come
Making a mark in dz kingdom

Well... With age come wisdom...
I believe nd know now is the time
Go out there and show them
Papa nd Mama did not sweat in vain.

Happy Birthday Brotherly...

I will write your full name when I get it, you better beg me....
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2013
First of all.. You gave me a wrong number, secondly, why would you do such a thing... Normally, you could have seen a text that would have blown you away. A pure masculine text, make una think wetin una want. No homo.

Now he had come out
Making his Mama shout

Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 6:41am On Apr 17, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: First of all.. You gave me a wrong number, secondly, why would you do such a thing... Normally, you could have seen a text that would have blown you away. A pure masculine text, make una think wetin una want. No homo.

Now he had come out
Making his Mama shout

shocked did u say wrong number?

Bt notwitstandin, thanks for your comment u just made my day to begin in a bright note, am greatful broda from another mother
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 17, 2013
Happy birthday Petokey

Ps: I still don't know you wink
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 7:43am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4: Happy birthday Petokey

Ps: I still don't know you wink

thanks my dearie, kiss

u said u stil dnt knw me?shocked
okay then FOXY! over to you. grin
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Freiburger(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2013
Wishing you a happy birthday dude.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2013
Freiburger: Wishing you a happy birthday dude.

thanks bro.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by nichole2(f): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2013
Happy birthday petokey , de lord will multiply ur age and grant u ur heart desires. Amen.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Happy birthday petokey , de lord will multiply ur age and grant u ur heart desires. Amen.

ah!shocked multiply my age? But i didn't ask 4 dat oh!

All d same tanx my dear.winkgrin
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by nichole2(f): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahah. Sori I meant. He. Will mutiply. Ur. Years. On earth so u can live long grin.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: Hahahahahahahahah. Sori I meant. He. Will mutiply. Ur. Years. On earth so u can live long grin.

kiss i thought as much my dear, tanx kiss
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by MaziOmenuko: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2013
On behalf of the Nairaland Sinners Association; I wish you a happy birthday, and many 'sin-less' years ahead.

Get yourself a nice wet c'unt for this night, you deserve it. (Ensure you keep the condoms close by).

#in case you don't find that perfect cu'nt, inform me so I can forward any of the following: Br3nda (she does bite during sex), nicole (she still claims she is a virgin, but I know better), Sapphire86 (she's still angry with me for playing with her pubic hair after the last time, so don't touch those curly hairs when u're done), sexychic (I hope her Abj non-boyfriend don't get to see this).
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Coolval22com: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Happy birthday bro! Enjoy!
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

#in case you don't find that perfect cu'nt, inform me so I can forward any of the following: Br3nda (she does bite during sex)

undecided and you know abt dat how
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: On behalf of the Nairaland Sinners Association; I wish you a happy birthday, and many 'sin-less' years ahead.

Get yourself a nice wet c'unt for this night, you deserve it. (Ensure you keep the condoms close by).

#in case you don't find that perfect cu'nt, inform me so I can forward any of the following: Br3nda (she does bite during sex), nicole (she still claims she is a virgin, but I know better), Sapphire86 (she's still angry with me for playing with her pubic hair after the last time, so don't touch those curly hairs when u're done), sexychic (I hope her Abj non-boyfriend don't get to see this).

thanks brother, i believe you.

And the gals:
Br3nda shocked she bites? K, i tink i hav a remedy 4 dat.

Nicole wink virgin?, she will offer me the privilege to pop the cherry:-P

Sapphire86 shocked trust me i wont dare touch it.

Sexychic don't worry i will take of the guy.

Mazi these wonderful birthday gift are superb. They are okay for me tonightwink thanks
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by nichole2(f): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2013
grin Hahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by nichole2(f): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2013
grin. Best advice go after de ones dat are in nigeria. , I can't be located mines for keep for my future dear , and by de way have. A splendid night , on des ur birthday.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

winkwink its complicated u won't undastndwink
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2013
Coolval22.com:
Happy birthday bro! Enjoy!

thanks broda, God bless.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by petokey: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2013
nichole2: grin. Best advice go after de ones dat are in nigeria. , I can't be located mines for keep for my future dear , and by de way have. A splendid night , on des ur birthday.

I understand, gals do meant YES weneva they say NO.

I will be gentle with u, trust me. We are going to feel each other pleasurably.kisskisskiss

i want my night to be splendid with you.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by nichole2(f): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha , u people make me laugh so much on des thread , na wa oooo. U better. Enjoy wat u know u can get. Instead of looking for wat u wd never get. grin.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2013
petokey:

u wan die? undecided
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2013
Happy birthday honey wishing you many good things including ife na agwu ike eji ezu ike
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by ITbomb(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
Happy Birthday Bro
I for come over there if not for all those Poorly Devise Explosives [not even worth to be call bomb]
You know I ve dependants in my constituency as Chairman House Committee on Women Empowerment

May ur birthday be bombfree.
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by MaziOmenuko: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Br3nd4: u wan die? undecided

You want to kill our celebrant
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You want to kill our celebrant

I wouldnt mind.. undecided
Re: Thank you all for your love and care to me. I LOVE YOU ALL**kisses** by ITbomb(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Br3nda
nicole
Sapphire86
sexychic .
and where is gluv in this list, u are keepin her for too long, I thought we had internal family agreement on what should happen when you are done with her.
I am impatiently waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dayokanu - Fan Club / Thisday Online Just Confirmed Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / (photos) Did Alamieyeseigha Really Dress Like A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.