Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Jesus And His Golf Partners - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jesus And His Golf Partners (1270 Views)

Hilarious Photo; Jesus And The Twelve Disciples Whatsapp Group. / Jesus And The Twelve Disciples On Whatsapp!!!! / Jesus and Satan on a Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus And His Golf Partners by chux76(m): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2013
Moses and Jesus were in a party playing golf one day. Moses pulled up to the tee and drove a long one. The ball landed in the fairway, but rolled directly toward a water hazard. Quickly Moses raised his club, the water parted and it rolled to the other side, safe and sound.

Next, Jesus strolled up to the tee and hit a nice long one directly toward the same water hazard. It landed right in the center of the pond and kind of hovered over the water. Jesus casually walked out on the pond and chipped the ball onto the green.

The third guy got up and randomly whacked the ball. It headed out over the fence and into oncoming traffic on a nearby street. It bounced off a truck and hit a nearby tree. From there, it bounced onto the roof of a shack close by and rolled down into the gutter, down the drain spout, out onto the fairway and straight toward the aforementioned pond.

On the way to the pond, the ball hit a stone and bounced out over the water onto a lily pad, where it rested quietly. Suddenly a very large bullfrog jumped up on a lily pad and snatched the ball into his mouth. Just then, an eagle swooped down and grabbed the frog and flew away. As they passed over the green, the frog squealed with fright and dropped the ball, which bounced right into the cup for a hole in one.

Moses turned to Jesus and said, "I hate playing with your Dad."

1 Like

Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by saint22: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2013
Is this a joke or madness?
Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by chux76(m): 12:57am On Apr 17, 2013
If u don't get d joke...Go hit d sack
Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by donted(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2013
chux76: If u don't get d joke...Go hit d sack

Do the part two with the other religion format grin
chux76: If u don't get d joke...Go hit d sack

Do the part two with the other religion format
Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by Exponental(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2013
I keep wondering why weed is so cheap.

1 Like

Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by Lagusta(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2013
Exponental: I keep wondering why weed is so cheap.

now this is the joke, LOLOLOL...

@OP, please dont use religion as a joke again, its wrong!!!
Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by Visocrate(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
THIS JOKE IS OUT OF POINT FIRST OF YOU WHO GAVE YOU THE AUDACITY TO USE JESUS THAT IS A SACRED NAME STOP IT YOU KNOW YOU CANT TRY THAT WITH ISLAM SO LETS HAVE RESPECT FOR CHRISTIANITY PLS.
Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by eazzzy1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
….
Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by chux76(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
eazzzy1: I'm a christian,and I got the joke.the three players did a miracle,but God's was d greatest..

You are the man @Eazzzy1..at least there is someone who REALLY understands the joke. Many of us so-called Christians are just hypocrites...Read between the lines and you would get d joke...Miracles that they performed but we tend to see it from the "Hypocritical angle" with a "bigotric" view. There is no diss in the joke,just showing their miracle capabilities.
Re: Jesus And His Golf Partners by Lagusta(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
I dont want to cause a religious war, but if christians portray GOD almighty as a man, then i'm sorry......

(1) (Reply)

Jude The Best Mathematician / If Vision 2020 Is Achieved, Dis Is What A Church Service Would Look Like. / Girls And The Name Ebola...like Doro!!!picture Proof!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.