Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

He Speaks Five European languages and is a Lawyer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Speaks Five European languages and is a Lawyer (1267 Views)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At The European Commission 2016/2017 (€1,120/month / Current Vacancy At The European Union Nigeria Office / I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Speaks Five European languages and is a Lawyer by avocat(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2005
My friend says he is considering returning to nigeria from europe. can anyone recommend my friend to a suitable employer in Nigeria. He wants to work in nigeria with these abilities. He would prefer companies that really need a lawyer and his languages skills. I recommeded he spoke with the foreign embassies in nigeria, he says he has no contacts. I recommended that he work for the nigerian external affairs, he says he does not have any contacts there either . I recommended that he act as agent for nigerian businessmen, marketing their products in Europe. again he said he does know any business man in nigeria.

Can anyone help him
does any have a solution to his dilema?
Re: He Speaks Five European languages and is a Lawyer by Seun(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2005
We'll probably need information about your friend's qualifications and experience to be able to help out. His ability to speak 5 languages is irrelevant to most employers, and to practice as a lawyer I believe he'll need to go to the Nigerian Law School.

What's his reason for wanting to come to Nigeria?
Re: He Speaks Five European languages and is a Lawyer by Jalal(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2005
Hi
Well the best option for him is to try THe Foreign Affairs Ministry or the Foreign embassies here in Nigeria, he could work as a Translator and so on. Lastly he could find a teaching job teaching languages especially French in our schools.

Well also as a marketer of Nigerian products in Europe is kinda of a good idea.
If he speaks French, Spanish and German, he has a good chance as those are the major european languages...
Re: He Speaks Five European languages and is a Lawyer by raylabel: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2009
Let him reach MD RAPID WRITERS INTERNATIONAL on 08033343919

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Vacancies / GTA-BA Application / Migration Management Expert (west Africa)international Organization For Migratio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.