Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Coping With A Distant Relationship - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coping With A Distant Relationship (744 Views)

How Good Is Distant Relationship? / How Good Is Distant Relationship? / Distant Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coping With A Distant Relationship by amyg(f): 3:34am On Apr 09, 2008
How do i cope with a distant relationship?my guy is in lagos and am in the east.we only c during festive periods cos we are both working.At times the loneliness gets so unbearable but still i have to be faithful to him
Re: Coping With A Distant Relationship by osasp(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2008
its pointless. . .id advice you to break it up wiv him
Re: Coping With A Distant Relationship by amyg(f): 1:56am On Apr 10, 2008
We have come a long way for a break up.not when its heading to marriage.no quarrels or disagreements,so on wat basis is the breakup? undecided
Re: Coping With A Distant Relationship by Dodnextris: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
Pray and plan to get married as soon as possible, courting for too long can cause temptation is such situation.

Pray more!!!
Re: Coping With A Distant Relationship by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2008
it only God that can help u,i too have a distants relationship all u have to do keep callin him always keep in touch with him and tell him to keep in touch always. and be happy and be faithful 2.

thats thats
Re: Coping With A Distant Relationship by dee02(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2008
well u have to be faithful u dont have no choice

i think you can make it happen

lagos to east is nothing compared to what i had with my girlfriend (london to lagos), for 3 years, until she moved to london,

it is hard but the it does pay off in the end so hang in there (and if it is freaky sexy times u miss-get a Love Machine)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Section Moderator Don Run! / Why? / Jobs And Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.