Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) (1567 Views)

Junior Accountant/account Assistant Or Audit Trainee / Wanted: Account Officers & Audit Officers / A Bank Job Offer And A Audit Offer - Which Would You Choos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) by 190406dd: 9:50am On Apr 17, 2013
Graduate Trainees at KPMG

Deadline: 2013-04-30 // Views: 1600// Posted: 2013-04-16
Do you like to challnege assumptions? Are you looking to work in a varied environment that enables you discover what really makes businesses tick? A career in KPMG Audit could be for you.

Audit Graduate Trainees
Job TypeFull TimeMin QualificationExperenceLocationLagosJob FieldGraduate Jobs/Internships
Joining us aa an Audit graduate trainee is a great way for you to gain experience relating to how businesses operate and what makes them successful. You will learn to develop an understanding of the dynamics of the business being audited and how key business risks affect financial results.

We are looking for young vibrant Graduate Trainees in the Audit Division.

Interested candidates must:

Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Be innovative and creative
Be emotionally intelligent
not be more than 26 years old
Have a minimum of 5 O'Level credits including English and Maths at ONE sitting
Have a minimum of Second Class (upper division) degree at undergraduate level.
About to complete or completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Method of Application
To take advantage of this opportunity, email your CV to careers@ng.kpmg.com with Ausit Graduate Trainee - AUD-GRAD 107 clearly stated as the subject of the email not later than 2 weeks from the date of this advert.
Re: Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) by Phonon: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2013
Here we go again.
Re: Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2013
Phonon: Here we go again.
phonon these guys are jokers. Too bad we don't havve any agency dat looks into job recruitment in Nigeria so they can do whatever they want. I bet they can't even try this in their home country. They are in the habbit of leaving pple hanging without regret or success mails and yyet advertise for same position. I don't understand
Re: Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) by Phonon: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
Well,I would be lying if I say I knew why this is happening.It was for this exact position that I applied last year November.It seemed as if there was an urgent need for Audit Associates as test was conducted almost immediately after the application deadline and interviews concluded almost within two weeks.We were even told by one HR representative that by January 2012,positions for Audit will be filled.Many months have passed by since passing my Partner interview and all I get is,'We'll get back to you soon.'What can I do?It ain't my father's company.
michaeled45: phonon these guys are jokers. Too bad we don't havve any agency dat looks into job recruitment in Nigeria so they can do whatever they want. I bet they can't even try this in their home country. They are in the habbit of leaving pple hanging without regret or success mails and yyet advertise for same position. I don't understand
Re: Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Its just sad. They keep playng with pples emotions. At times u might even put important events in ur life on hold all in anticipation of getting a job soon.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) by burrytee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
Pls guys does kpmg accept HND.
Re: Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) by mystikal(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
are u a learner

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee_kpmg(audit) by Phonon: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Exactly.Putting my other plans on hold was a HUGE mistake but now it is back on track.Let us see what happens.
michaeled45: Its just sad. They keep playng with pples emotions. At times u might even put important events in ur life on hold all in anticipation of getting a job soon.

(1) (Reply)

Air Energi Group Recruitment (18 Positions) / Ictek Career Development / Invite From Aiico Plc....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.