Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Cant Figure This Out! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cant Figure This Out! (678 Views)

Figure Out The Error Please (PHP And Mysql)!!! / Help Me Figure This And I Will Recharge Your Phone N200 In Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cant Figure This Out! by adewasco2k(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
i once had a problem with host sometimes ago, i posted it on Nairaland
here is the post:
https://www.nairaland.com/1172495/please-utiwares-xpertproconmbined-server-down

the problem was later resolved thought through out the period Utiwares customers care didnt answer my calls or even reply my mails.

okay thats not even the problem now....just last night same problem came up, i also sent a ticket still no reply till now....still not what im getting at though wink

I did a random search on the problem, i saw a link title which relates to the problem, i clicked it and behold it was my earlier post on nairaland.

the question now is, how did my post get on that site?

somebody just copy/paste or something?

attached is the snipped screen of the post and also below is the link to the post on the site

http://smmdesk.com/showthread.php?tid=14944&pid=19049#pid19049

Re: Cant Figure This Out! by adewasco2k(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Just when through the site, i can not figure it out....they pay the top poster a certain amount of money....so that why the person is copying the post here. grin

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Programmers Please Help / Enlighten Me Pls / The Internet Is The Next Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.