Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Which Isp Is This? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Isp Is This? (748 Views)

Which ISP Is Suitable For Cybercafe At Abeokuta? / Which ISP Is Good For Cyber Cafe In Lagos? / Which Isp Offers The Best Internet Connection In Owerri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Isp Is This? by montelik(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2008
I have recently been looking for a reliable isp but most of the ones i have come across either have no signal or very poor services where i live (ISOLO).I have been swift,starcomms , netcom.due to this no signal/poor reception problems i am currently using reltel ix cdma card but would like to switch to a faster provider that could more than one pc (for my family).recently i noticed what looked to be internet antenna fixed at top of a nieghboring house on my street and from my partial enquiries it seems to function well.but unfortunately i have tried to get d name of d provider but i cant.so if any nairalanders know which isp or isp's use it please let me know.your help is much appreciated
Re: Which Isp Is This? by montelik(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2008
forgot.here are d pictures

Re: Which Isp Is This? by inze(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2008
That to the best of my knowledge (which is questionable) is an older type of radio, any internet servicing company can use it to dispense internet connectivity to its subscriber. You cannot detect the isp by looking at that.

What you should do is talk to the person using the internet connection.

Inze
Re: Which Isp Is This? by mecussey(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2008
It is supernet300, all you need is 115 thousand for 4 computer, mail me at emeka_ofoegbu@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Video And Audio Problem With My Pc / Gsm Internet Service / How Much Is A Hard Disk Of 80gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.