Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) (33336 Views)

Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage:Who Rocks The Black Outfit And Sneakers Better?(pics / Toke Makinwa Vs Tiwa Savage,who Wore It Better? / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2013
winkI HOT pass dem joor,says my hubby wink
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by oluchijud(f): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2013
Genny wore it beta.. D dress had a beta shape on her,truth be told.
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Omen100(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2013
please nairalanders, since there are no other place for me to get or seek answers to my questions from, I have decided to bring my questions straight to Nairalander were I strongly believed, I will get answers to all my questions & now this is my first question;-

BETWEEN THIS TWO LOVELY TWIN, WHO IS HOTTER?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2013
This is a mismatch, Genevieve is on a different level. If every black woman looked like her, men wouldn't be cheating.
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Omen100(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2013
question 2-: what does the photo below portrayed, hmmmmm undecided I know its said family planning but then,

what s the other name for family planning?

Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Omen100(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2013
question 3 loading ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by dusty84(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2013
wetin i wan carry 'after one' do-genieve.tiwa savage anyday any time.tiwa u roccccckkkkk!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by UnimkeAk(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
First of all, the should remove some of dia cloths
All I'm seeing are two long dresses and two heads
I can't cartegorically tell u who is hotter from this pics.
But
Tiwa is taller, she's got body (a*s & b*oobs) so she is hotter.
Imagine yoursef btw those long sexy thighs and she locks her legS.

Ok I'll give ya'll a min 2 imAgine.
Peace#

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by kundul: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mtchewwww old hagssssss
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Barrmichaelok: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
GeneralJ:
[img]http://www.clevelanddotnet.info/images/TooStupid.gif[/img]
you dont need foriegn police to help you drive him away,nigeria road safety is good for that
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Debora246(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
I am hotter....
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Barrmichaelok: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
am i blind? i cant see any difference, just same women,humans,and born of a woman. or where they born from different species?
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by RabboniX(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
Tiwa should be hotter but she never stands straight, always bending her back like her boobs are too heavy...Genny is more confident
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Who be Tiwa savage? Never hear that name before ....smh
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Temi231(f): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nairaland is just too boring nowadays with useless topics of "who is hotter" hot or not". What is the enlightenment in this topic please. Nairaland moderator, stop putting topics that wont add value to viewers on front page. Thanks
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by kings2all: 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
You All Know That Tiwa Savage Is Hotter, No Comparison Pls

Get Free Info Now: http://www.goldwealthreasources.freeinfor.com/

Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by dougivilla(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nairaland does not seem to have Fp worthy news again? Shame on some of these our senseless mods. What value is added to the readers of this hot or not and wore it better threads? We have so many news worthy, informative and educative posts begging for fp attention, but they turn blind eyes to them, prefering to continually harras us with these useless threads. Enough of these rubbish!
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by angelamina(f): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
Jenny is sexY IN D BLUE GOWN
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by fatanmiyinka(f): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
Illyasjet: Genevieve is far hotter dan dat scary witch(Tiwa)... She shouldnt be compareable with Vieve in any ways. Damn

haters..... undecided how is she a scary witch? if she wre ur sister would u have said dat? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by tjmc: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Yung damzyl: 1st to comment others follow!!*dancing to pasuma and dammy krane ryt nw cool

Maga as u comment first wetin come happen to u? Did u grow taller? Did u bcome financially richer? I need ur answer before I ban u
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by fatanmiyinka(f): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
dougivilla: Nairaland does not seem to have Fp worthy news again? Shame on some of these our senseless mods. What value is added to the readers of this hot or not and wore it better threads? We have so many news worthy, informative and educative posts begging for fp attention, but they turn blind eyes to them, prefering to continually harras us with these useless threads. Enough of these rubbish!

critics like u are needed always, it will be better if u suggest those issues that are value oriented......don't just talk..... wink wink
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
They both look good.
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Gene rocked it better. She looks better jare. Go Genny woohoo! Oh Tiwa looks good btw #:-)
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
dougivilla: Nairaland does not seem to have Fp worthy news again? Shame on some of these our senseless mods. What value is added to the readers of this hot or not and wore it better threads? We have so many news worthy, informative and educative posts begging for fp attention, but they turn blind eyes to them, prefering to continually harras us with these useless threads. Enough of these rubbish!

Honestly I can't understand these constant complains, did anyone force you to stop and read this topic? Seriously ? Please leave entertainment for lively, 21st century materials like me. Biko! Oh I'm from oil rich Akwa ibom state btw, I just enjoy saying biko! Lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by dougivilla(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Nairaland does not seem to have Fp worthy news again? Shame on some of these our senseless mods. What value is added to the readers of this hot or not and wore it better threads? We have so many news worthy, informative and educative posts begging for fp attention, but they turn blind eyes to them, prefering to continually harras us with these useless threads. Enough of these rubbish!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by ylaa(f): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
pls stop this insult. genevieve is hotter and infact hottest.
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by VMF(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
Make una expect my own picture soon O! Fine boy! @Moderators
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by Kizment(m): 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Geni make brain with d hip
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by blackbeau1(f): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2013
genny
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 3:00am On Apr 19, 2013
Barr.michael ok:
you dont need foriegn police to help you drive him away,nigeria road safety is good for that

Nah, some nigerian road safety are just as stupid as he is, maybe even stupider grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnanji And Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter? (Pictures) by obi2012: 4:18am On Apr 19, 2013
tiwa grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Imo Wears Pampers With Little Kids (Photos) / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenro Ajibade Reunite For Their Daughter's 3rd Birthday In US / Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.