Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Bayelsa Govt Arraigned 22 Graduates In Court For Peaceful Job Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Govt Arraigned 22 Graduates In Court For Peaceful Job Protest (432 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Organises Prayer For Peaceful Co-existence In Lagos / Bayelsa Govt Owns Terrorists’ Lagos Hideout, Says Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Govt Arraigned 22 Graduates In Court For Peaceful Job Protest by ambrosini593(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
I could remember last month some graduates in yenagoa decided to embark on peaceful job protest due to unemployment and hardship in the state. they were granted the go ahead by the nigeria police. They were however arrested and detained by the same police through the directive of the governor. The 22 graduates were detained for three days before they were granted bail. This evening NTA yenagoa just announced that they have been arraigned before a magistrate court. This is bad for our democracy. How can this country be good. Criminals are celebrated and graduates are frustrated. Na wa o
Re: Bayelsa Govt Arraigned 22 Graduates In Court For Peaceful Job Protest by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
What is happening to this country my fatherland? what is happening here? why is everything falling in shambles, so youths trying to do whats right and engaging in a non-violent protest are being arrested and arraignes in court, why militants that kill and kidnap innocent citizens are being begged to take up Amnesty, the basic amenities cannot be met, and you see our youths perpetuating crimes in other countries, just finished with a thread some few minutes back ( South African hotel barns Nigerians from hotel) when I finished there I almost cried seeeing what some south Africans (Sweetchicks) was posting about and abusing my country men, why!!!! WHY!!!!!!! I feel a big burden inside of me < I feel like crying , why must it be during my generation
I am calling on youths this day, It is our responsibility for us not to allow our children withness this kind of hell hole, else curses shall be upon our graves for allowing them suffer same fate. We shall rise up and continue in protest , mek the country a protest Zone continue in it, until we see change, Cursed be that man that will tell us to go and pray for our nation , For prayer doesn't change nations ,actions do ( as it is written faith without work is useless)

Ny fellow countrymen , youths I call on us all, to take our fate to our hands and try to chnge d country, for in us lie salvation and hope, for the sake of our yet unborn kids!!!!
Fellow me on Facebook, for we must change this country

http://www./togetherwecanfixnigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Lead Poisoning: 100 Fresh Cases In Children / 1.8m Nigerian Children Orphaned By HIV/AIDS Related Death - Official / My View On Dr Datti And Sani Decision On Amnesty Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.