Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out (31201 Views)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Application Begins / UNIBEN- 2012 Postgraduate Application Is Out. / Unilag. Postgraduate Application Forms, Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by brodaman1: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2013
youthofnaija:
hehehehe. Bros nor b my fault ooo. Bros, i get one question oo. I start service July 2012 and i finish June 2013, dis year. The person wey do my application 4 one of those uniben business centres use 2013 as my NYSC year. Do u think dis gonno b a problem as regards my admission? Thanks
Not really it all depends on the population of dat dept dey go by merit... Bros above all u cant predict uniben @ll
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
youthofnaija:
hehehehe. Bros nor b my fault ooo. Bros, i get one question oo. I start service July 2012 and i finish June 2013, dis year. The person wey do my application 4 one of those uniben business centres use 2013 as my NYSC year. Do u think dis gonno b a problem as regards my admission? Thanks
I dnt think dat ll b a problm. Afterall, we ve some applicants that didnt fill the NYSC-year space because dey were part time students or dey only ve exemption letters.... May God see us thru
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by cindayat05(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hi peeps why is this thread so dull, is it dat nothing is happening as regards PG admission or ASUU has paralysed our hopes?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Godsknight(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
I learnt dat d list is out for some dept. Need someone to confirm this.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by mauchek: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2013
The first batch list is out!
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Rich4god(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2013
can someone plz confirm this...
mauchek: The first batch list is out!
can someone plz confirm this...
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by twaintoy(f): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
I have searched on google, I logged in to the portal via the username and password but my Application Process Information box is empty. Please, how do one get the information? Or what would be written inside the box?
Thanks.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ccharlex: 4:54am On Dec 11, 2013
Rich4god: can someone plz confirm this...can someone plz confirm this...
I was at the PG School yesterday, while the list is out & sorting is still going on, that of some Depts are not released yet. I spoke with a staff there who confirmed that by monday at most, the full list ought to have been released
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Rich4god(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2013
ccharlex: I was at the PG School yesterday, while the list is out & sorting is still going on, that of some Depts are not released yet. I spoke with a staff there who confirmed that by monday at most, the full list ought to have been released
Ok thanks... Plz if any1 know if Chem Engine list is out, plz let us know.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ccharlex: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2013
Rich4god: Ok thanks... Plz if any1 know if Chem Engine list is out, plz let us know.
It should be out too, only Physical sciences are remaining, but I dnt knw how UNIBEN does theirs maybe they would paste on their board or publish it online after the sorting is completed. As I said earlier on, at most Monday, we'll get a definite way of checking the names.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Mcdee13: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
kindly login with ur username and password on waeup to check ur admission status. I was told that d names have been uploaded. Congrats!!
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
I went to the school of post graduate studies today. I was told the uploading is in batches and some departments are yet to send the list of those they admitted. So keep checking from time to time. Wish you all good luck.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Mcdee13: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nicholas4: I went to the school of post graduate studies today. I was told the uploading is in batches and some departments are yet to send the list of those they admitted. So keep checking from time to time. Wish you all good luck.
pls do u have idea if msc business admin lists are among d ones that v been uploaded? Thanks and God Bless!
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by twaintoy(f): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
What about mass communication list?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
twaintoy: What about mass communication list?
for real, i dnt knw. But u can check online. Log in with ur username and password. D site is uniben.waeup.org. Still waiting 4 my dept 2 send ours
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by twaintoy(f): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nicholas4:
for real, i dnt knw. But u can check online. Log in with ur username and password. D site is uniben.waeup.org. Still waiting 4 my dept 2 send ours
I did that today still the box is empty. Will have to wait till monday then.
Thanks.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ade014ril(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2013
University of Benin, UNIBEN Postgraduate admission list (first batch) for the 2013/2014 academic session is out and here is how to check. Candidates who applied for the 2013 UNIBEN PG programme can now check their admission status online.

How To Check UNIBEN PG Admission List For 2013/2014 Session

To check the University of Benin 2013/2014 Postgraduate admission list should follow the steps below:

Visit the UNIBEN Postgraduate registration portal using the following link: https://uniben.waeup.org/
Login with your Application details to check Admission Status
That’s how to check the first batch Postgraduate admission list of University of Benin.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Rich4god(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2013
ade014ril: University of Benin, UNIBEN Postgraduate admission list (first batch) for the 2013/2014 academic session is out and here is how to check. Candidates who applied for the 2013 UNIBEN PG programme can now check their admission status online.

How To Check UNIBEN PG Admission List For 2013/2014 Session

To check the University of Benin 2013/2014 Postgraduate admission list should follow the steps below:

Visit the UNIBEN Postgraduate registration portal using the following link: https://uniben.waeup.org/
Login with your Application details to check Admission Status
That’s how to check the first batch Postgraduate admission list of University of Benin.

I did just that and I didnt see anything on the page, just my profile. Where else can I go.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
has anybody checked? pls confirm for us
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2013
Good Morning my neighbours. Praise the Lord....Lemme hear you say Halleluyah.... I have been admitted. I checked last night around 10pm, my status was still ''submitted''... It changed into ''admitted'' early this morning.... I wish you all the best
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by ade014ril(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2013
Nicholas4: Good Morning my neighbours. Praise the Lord....Lemme hear you say Halleluyah.... I have been admitted. I checked last night around 10pm, my status was still ''submitted''... It changed into ''admitted'' early this morning.... I wish you all the best

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Nicholas4(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2013
ade014ril:

Congratulations.
Thanks
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by dacrystal01(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
I pray for everyone of u still waiting that ur miracle will happen, and quickly too.

Just checked today, and I saw "admitted".

One thing that baffles me though. I applied for full time, and in front of my admission status @ d bottom of d page, I saw "PT". I'd be happy if it has been automatically changed to part-time... Smiles.

Now please, does anyone have an idea of what next to do, when d session is likely to resume, how much d tuition is etc?

Thanks in anticipation

Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by babasewen(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
congrats
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by twaintoy(f): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Am also admitted. PG full time, M.A. Mass Communication. Am soooooo happy. Thank you Jesus.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by roga: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Anybody checked from faculty of management sciences yet?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Godsknight(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Any info on business administration?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Godsknight(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2013
roga: Anybody checked from faculty of management sciences yet?
d course u opted for?
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Mcdee13: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2013
any info on msc in business administration(HUMAN RESOURCES, MARKETING MANAGEMENT, PRODUCTION MGT OR GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT) in the faculty of management sciences.
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by roga: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
@God'sknight, Business administration
Re: UNIBEN - 2013 Postgraduate Application Is Out by Godsknight(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
roga: @God'sknight, Business administration
I opted for operation mgt. learnt dat dey ve not uploaded d business admin. Let's see what wil happen dis week. Did u graduate frm uniben?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

OAU Shuts Down Mosques In Two Halls Of Residence Yesterday. See Why / Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.