Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Were Are The Best Video Clubs Located In Lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Were Are The Best Video Clubs Located In Lagos (890 Views)

18+ Funny And Best Video Thread / Do Anybody No Where Fatia Balogun Or Funke Akindele School Of Dramma Is Located / Where Is Nollywood Located In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Were Are The Best Video Clubs Located In Lagos by jeffoski(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2008
have been looking for where to rent or buy the dvds for the Grammy awards,Bet,soul train,Oscars etc both past and present but it's so bad that everywhere i go too they don't have it.i remember when i was growing up i could easyly walk into any Video Club with my Dad in Surulere and you get them even the latest Forieng movies too but now the onces i see are always full with Nigerian home videos and i don't wacth them that much.please if anyone know's where i can go to get the awards dvd's and rent cool movieslet me know i'll be very grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Better? / A Tv Series On Crime / Michel Scolfield Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.