Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age (3328 Views)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by Scholarnon(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2008
I was just told by a friend that am lookin like 35 and above old ladies while am yet to be 30. I now took a proper look in d mirror and find out that wot she said is very correct. I nw think that is why people always refer to me as madam or aunty and if feel embarrased when ever they call me that.

Please people wot can i do on my face to remove all this deep lines and make my face look younger to go with my age, any cream or such thing that i could use. Help a desperate sis.
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by streak(m): 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2008
soak ur face in raw liqufied aloe vera but not for too long, for 7 days before u sleep at nite,
or just dab it on.
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by Rlst84sale(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2008
Eat a lot of raw fresh vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits and nuts, clean water, enough rest (7-8 hours daily). Do not eat the following foods

Table salt (sea salt instead)
Softdrinks/alchohol (clean water instead)
Red meats (fish, chicken, plant based protein instead)
White flour bread
White rice
Fried foods (biled/roasted instead)

Stay away from hot burning sun. Reduce stress as much as possible. Most of the creams or costimetics contain some chemicals that are not even good for you body. If they are made with organic materials and not chemical laden, then you may consider them. Good luck.
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by almondjoy(f): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2008
It must be the Nigerian Climate!  It can age a new born baby to the bones!

@poster,

take heart, just manage sha.
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by Beebsyn(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
you are older than your age, you know our condition is unfavourable, you got to always stay in a condition with normal humid, so as togain your normal stature/age. always stay in an air conditional room,and stop laughing alday long.ok. cos when laugh so much, the whole of the vein in your body tends to pull out causing you to look older than you age.
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by TOYOSI20(f): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2008
Rlst84sale:

Eat a lot of raw fresh vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits and nuts, clean water, enough rest (7-8 hours daily). Do not eat the following foods

White flour bread
White rice

Stay away from hot burning sun. Reduce stress as much as possible. Most of the creams or costimetics contain some chemicals that are not even good for you body. If they are made with organic materials and not chemical laden, then you may consider them. Good luck.

Well said smiley
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by temisafety: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2008
You don't have to be desperate. It shouldn't be all about creams either. Rather, try take advantage of the situation with more self respect. Dress well, eat well, be kind to people. Be humble, and especially to your man (now or whenever)Be happpy because some folks are also complaining that they look too babyish. There is this lady that's about 30 but looks 20 and so often, some public miscreant would stretch hand to hold or touch a wrong side! Or she can't fully express herself in some circles. Or she's embarrased with one thoughtless utterance or another, etc,  all because of how she looks.
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by chuksGod(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2008

White flour bread
White rice

I WILL ALSO LIKE TO INTRODUCE U TO SOME SUPPLEMENTS THAT WILL MAKE U LOOK MORE YOUNGER
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, YOU CAN CALL THIS NUMBER 07025012044
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by Spermdrops(m): 2:36am On May 08, 2008
Not much you can do except with costmetic surgery. I think it is just your skin type. You can never remove lines from your face or body when they have settled in.

Learn to love yourself the way you are.
Re: Help People Am Lookin Older Than My Age by TolaniLuv: 5:26pm On May 11, 2008
Well, Just try dis simple home remmdy.
Blend apple and mix it with milk and add some honey with it, Put it on your face for 15-20 min. then wash off with warm water, you can keep it in frige for like 5 days and use it everynite, try dis stuff , and leave a comment back on here for me

(1) (Reply)

Do All General Hospitals In Lagos Have Urologists? / How Drinking Cold Water Might Be Killing You / Bears Foundation’s 2006 National Medical Program In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.