Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

When Will MUSLIMS Rise Against Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will MUSLIMS Rise Against Boko Haram? (513 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / PDP Reps Rise Against Rejection Of INEC Card Readers / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will MUSLIMS Rise Against Boko Haram? by mekaboy(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Its funny when some muslims on NL claim that Boko Haram are not muslims. The muslims I know do not take it likely with anyone that messes with their religion.

I know the case of the cartoon about the prophet Muhammad and the short movie that was produced in US.

I saw how they protested all over the world including Nigeria.

I know them to be bold and ready to die for what they believe.

My question is, since boko haram is bringing a bad name to islam and they are not muslims, why not rise against them?

If they can kill because of a cartoon, is what boko haram doing in northern Nigeria not worse than a cartoon or movie? Why the sudden silence?

I imagined that the muslims will leave the mosque one day and hit the streets killing every boko haram member burning their houses and stuff like that. Like it happened after the election.

If they are really not muslims and are bringing a bad name to islam, then I encourage muslims to rise with the courage they are known for and wipe them out.

Because the truth is that if I enter a flight or bus with a muslim today, I pray well and if I get to my destination without exploding I really thank GOD.

1 Like

Re: When Will MUSLIMS Rise Against Boko Haram? by Cupidkc(m): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2013
The truth is that not all Muslims support Boko haram....anyway haven't said that;muslim is synonymous to chaos.....dts all!
Re: When Will MUSLIMS Rise Against Boko Haram? by buchito1(m): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2013
The day fowl wud grow teeth!!!!!

1 Like

Re: When Will MUSLIMS Rise Against Boko Haram? by KingOmarion(m): 1:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Seconded...
buchito1: The day fowl wud grow teeth!!!!!
Re: When Will MUSLIMS Rise Against Boko Haram? by nuclearboy(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2013
And the mob that killed a suicide bomber yesterday in Kano - were they Christians?

Its sad to see us behaving like the Ostrich - Sheik Gumi who said "don't give them Amnesty but CRUSH them" - is he a Christian?

The old Emir of Kano they tried to kill and ALL the Islamic clerics that have been assassinated by BH - are they Christians?

Was it NOT because they condemned BH that many Islamic clerics lost their lives?

We hate northerners, hate Muslims, hate yorubas, consider Kogi as our enemy because of oil wells we didn't cultivate but when they strike out back at us, we grab the victim card YET believe ourselves "normal" reasoning humans - its sad!
Re: When Will MUSLIMS Rise Against Boko Haram? by mekaboy(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2013
nuclearboy: And the mob that killed a suicide bomber yesterday in Kano - were they Christians?

Its sad to see us behaving like the Ostrich - Sheik Gumi who said "don't give them Amnesty but CRUSH them" - is he a Christian?

The old Emir of Kano they tried to kill and ALL the Islamic clerics that have been assassinated by BH - are they Christians?

Was it NOT because they condemned BH that many Islamic clerics lost their lives?

We hate northerners, hate Muslims, hate yorubas, consider Kogi as our enemy because of oil wells we didn't cultivate but when they strike out back at us, we grab the victim card YET believe ourselves "normal" reasoning humans - its sad!

Its not about saying no to amnesty, I am not talking about a few individuals. I am talking of massive muslim protest. Like they did during the cartoon stuff. And elections.

If you want to know the type of reaction I mean, try burning a koran in the north and you will understand the reaction I am expecting.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Sector Probe Report: Nigrerians Should Not Keep Quiet -ribadu / Jonathan, Build Us New Refineries NOW!! / 4 Nigerian Teenagers Get Life In Prison For Gang-killing In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.