Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

8 Hours In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Hours In Heaven (588 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Hours In Heaven by sidespin: 5:22am On Apr 18, 2013
8 HOURS IN HEAVEN

I didn't want to see anymore, but the angel told me to continue to look at the events occurring. I saw
the demons fleeing everywhere as a single bright shining star was coming. As this star was approaching,
it was bringing much praise and worship to the Lord. This star wasn't a star, it was millions of angels
riding on white horses praising the Lord of Hosts!! They were shouting “Holy, Holy, Holy, is the One
who lives from age to age! The Lord is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end and let all
that has breath praise the Lord!” And then I saw a great battle and could not find the demons anymore.
"Don't fear anymore because there are more angels with us then those on the enemy's side!"
The angels made a way to the third heaven. They divided into two groups one to the right and one to
the left. It was an open way to the third heaven! This way reaches heaven and you could see the celestial
city of God. (There is a satellite on earth that has taken pictures of this city. This celestial city exists! This came out on radio and TV.) I
was able to see this path of glorious and marvelous angels. They had cleared the entire region from
demons and they never stopped praising God and blessing His name! The angels placed me in front of
them and told me, “You must wait here!”
Then in the distance, I looked and from the celestial city, I saw a personage in white robes riding a
white horse. As the being was getting closer to me, the angels would not cease praising God's name and
exalting Him. This person came to about the distance of about 4 meters from me. This being was
beautiful, even more beautiful than the other angels. I expected him to speak to me, but what he did was
look at me for a little while and shout, “I am! I am Michael the archangel who is in charge of guarding
you and the church on the earth!” I met the archangel Michael face to face and he was a precious being!
He turned to his side and pointed a way for me to enter the celestial city. He said, “Enter! The Lord Jesus
is waiting for you! “ I was walking on the path to the city and as I was walking, the angels were shouting
and praising the Lord. I cried and cried as I was looking at the city.
The city was made of pure transparent gold and the doors to the entrance were made of pearl. The
floors were crystal in appearance. I had never seen anything like this on the earth and neither could a
human being create it. The architect was our Lord and God of the universe. I was outside the city and the
entrance doors were wide open. And those doors are still open. I was able to see inside and on the walls
were rubies and sapphires and pearls that were brilliant. And from within the city there were millions
upon millions of voices praising God! I trembled from outside the city hearing this. I heard a single voice
which shook the heavens and behind this voice shouted millions and millions of praises to God saying
“Holy, Holy, Holy is the lamb of God and the Father to whom belongs the glory and the honor forever
and ever AMEN!” This great voice shouted “BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY! ONLY THE HOLY ONES
WILL ENTER THIS PLACE! FOR WITHOUT HOLINESS NO ONE WILL SEE THE LORD.”

Without holiness, no one will see him.
A voice said, “Enter,” and I entered the city. And I saw a marvelous throne flowing with fire. And as
the fire is coming out of the throne, I paid attention and I saw Jesus, the King of Kings and Lord of
Lords! I fell prostrate before Him on the ground without any strength. His hand came out of the flame
extended to me and he said, “Get on your feet!” I gained strength and stood up. I immediately started
touching his feet and arms and body. When I saw his face, his appearance is nothing like how artists on
the earth produce in their paintings! Many people make gods of wood and many other images! But I
want to tell you brothers, that Jesus didn't look like those images. He was a very muscular God! He's not
a mediocre God, He's all powerful!! He said, “I am not a God made of chalk or wood, I am a living
God who exists!” He continued, “Tell my church on the earth that I am real!! I truly live and exist!
Tell my people that heaven is real and I am waiting for them!”
He told me, “Come, walk with me and I will show you something great.” We looked down from the
ground and could see the earth and all that was done upon the earth. Jesus said, “I am able to see
everything that my church does!” He knows everything that we do and I was able to see many of you
from heaven. Jesus told me, “Look at my church!” and I saw brothers against brothers, and churches
against other churches. Jesus then told me, “My church has lost their faith, they don't want to believe in
me, wickedness has multiplied on the earth and people don't want to believe that I exist. Tell my
people I am going to do something great on the earth! My church is backsliding instead of growing."
The Lord started to cry over His church and He said, “This church is not my church!” I said, “Lord,
don't talk that way! Of course we are your church.” Then the Lord replied, “No, my church walks in
miraculous power and signs and wonders! My church has decreased! However, tell them, I will be
back to raise them again!”
He told me to continue to walk with Him and we went through a door and the ground was made of
pure gold. I started running up and down the gold street and picking up gold dust and sprinkling it on my
body. And then the Lord told me to come back and tell you that there are streets of gold in heaven. “All
this belongs to my people,” the Lord said. “But, in my church there are many thieves who steal my
tithes and offerings! Tell my people that no thief will enter my kingdom in heaven!” We need to
straighten up our lives for the Lord. Then we saw a very long table for millions of people with plenty of
food and refreshments. There were also many crowns and crystal goblets for people to drink from. The
Lord said, “Ricardo all of this has been prepared for my people!” This was the table prepared for the
wedding of the Lamb.

There is another sister in Christ who was also taken to heaven and she also saw angels going back and
forth preparing the wedding supper also! I told the Lord, “Why did this sister see angels preparing things
here, but I don't see any preparations being done?” The Lord replied, “That is because all the
preparations are complete!” There are crowns for all those who work and are obedient to the Lord. I
then said, “Lord when are you coming back then, if all preparations are complete? How much longer till
you return? Show me the clock, how much time is left in the heavenly clock?” Many other people have
had dreams of a clock, showing almost midnight when the Lord is supposed to return. I asked, “Lord
when will the clock strike midnight? Is it one minute left? five minutes?” Jesus studied my face for a
moment, then He replied, “Ricardo, in heaven there is no more clock!” I then responded, “Well Lord, if
there is no more time, why haven't you returned yet?” Jesus lifts his hands and takes his thumb and
forefinger showing the sign for something very small and said, “All the time that is left is simply the
Father's grace for those who have backslidden to offer them a chance to repent and do the first
works.” And the Lord of Hosts hasn't returned because he has given us all a tiny space to repent and that
time is called “A time of the Father's grace.” Jesus is coming at any moment, we must begin to seek Him
with all our hearts and fast and pray and do the first works of old. I am almost finished. Jesus repeated,
“We are on the time of God's grace!”
Then an angel appeared to our right and shouted, “The time has come!! Time is finished. Every
preparation is complete! Jesus is receiving His bride!” The Lord is coming and all the signs of the
scriptures are fulfilled! The movies are showing that something catastrophic is coming. The scientists
know that something great will happen, they just don't understand what it is! However, we the church
know that Jesus is coming soon! When the angel finished shouting, then all of the millions of angels
started jumping and rejoicing that the bride is finally returning to heaven. I kept asking, “What is going
on?” but no one paid attention to me, they were all rejoicing in the good news. So, I joined the angels
and started exalting Jesus' name also! At that moment, when I lifted my arms I felt someone lift me out
of heaven and send me down at a tremendous rate of speed.
Right now, the angels are all rejoicing that the bride is returning. I came back to the earth and was
dropped at the pulpit in the church where I would pray every day. Time is so short!! If you don't want to
believe me, then don't believe.. But He's coming and it will be for eternity. The people of God don't want
to believe in the rapture. Please awake, for God's sake awaken to the truth!! (Ricardo is crying).

I then saw another vision and I saw a fire that covered the entire
heavens. Jesus asked, “Did you see it? That fire that you see over the earth, is a fire over the country of
Chile. Because Chile will be for Christ! God will change Chile!” I then saw the fire move and want to
come upon Chile and Jesus said, “My Father's eyes are upon Chile.” When the fire fell upon Chile,
other countries will see it and notice that God is moving there. The church all over the earth rejoiced
because of the move of God in Chile. The Lord took me in the vision to a place called “Paseo Humada”
and showed me people that were maimed and crippled. Then I saw true believers praying over cripples
without legs and commanding the limbs to grow. The limbs would obey and grow before their eyes.
People without arms would have instantaneous creation of new limbs. During this time, the Lord will
show creative miracles. In the churches people will be healed. In this day, the dead will be raised and
God will use you in Chile to perform the same miracles that the apostles of old performed in the bible.
That is the entire revelation that God gave me (Ricardo Cid). He is coming soon. Maranatha! Amen!
Re: 8 Hours In Heaven by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 18, 2013
G0d cum and 0bserve me
Re: 8 Hours In Heaven by frank317: 6:25am On Apr 18, 2013
sorry, were the angels speaking in English when they sang and praised God? did Lord communicate with u in english?

during the battle were the angels killing demons? did they die or the angels just pursue them, its a battle right? did some demons kill some angels? did the angels die. besides why are the demons afraid of God and the angels? they already know they will be sent to hell, what are they scared of?

the lord was crying in front of you? so he has tears in his eyes?

was the mony for the tithe and offering collected on earth used in building the beautiful city in heaven? why didnt he tell u why he is so much interested in the tithe and offering.?

sorry pls which city of Chile are u talking about?
Re: 8 Hours In Heaven by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Oh Lord,all i need is your grace and sure mercy of David.
singing
#give me grace to follow
abundant grace to follow
your grace is sufficient for me#

Nigeria is also a place of end of time demonstrations of His power
Re: 8 Hours In Heaven by ayoola2002(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2013
frank3.16:
sorry, were the angels speaking in English when they sang and praised God? did Lord communicate with u in english?

during the battle were the angels killing demons? did they die or the angels just pursue them, its a battle right? did some demons kill some angels? did the angels die. besides why are the demons afraid of God and the angels? they already know they will be sent to hell, what are they scared of?

the lord was crying in front of you? so he has tears in his eyes?

was the mony for the tithe and offering collected on earth used in building the beautiful city in heaven? why didnt he tell u why he is so much interested in the tithe and offering.?

sorry pls which city of Chile are u talking about?
Nice question, hope is not just a write-up? beside who is Ricardo?

(1) (Reply)

Move On. / Let's Fly Away (The Rapture) / Happy Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.