Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE (962 Views)

Why You Need To Stay Away From Nigeria Host. / Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? / Which Postal Code Did You Use For Lagos With Google Adsense Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by startup: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2013
Please i will like to know of a reliable nigerian host you have been using for atleast a year. Please do not use this thread to promote your web host because ... Let customers speak
Re: Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by ProGSM(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2013
I use lagoshost.com for about 5 years now......

I have also used hostgator.com
Re: Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by Napolitano(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
These are what I use in order of preference.
registeram.com.ng
ihostafrica.com
smartweb.com.ng
Re: Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by akintayo1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
I recommend you use whogohost, why?

I have been using their service and will say they are good and reliable to deal with. I have introduce their service to at least 5 of my friends and have never regret doing so.

Try it.
Re: Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by blater500(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2013
i use www.hostlinker.com.they are good in service delivery.
Re: Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by databoy247(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
I sleep peacefully cos i use two companies that are reliable so far. i would host a bank with any of them.

www.trudigits.com
www.whogohost.com
Re: Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
ListMasta. wink
Re: Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by dwebwalker(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Well i use www.eclubhost.com and www.smartweb.com.ng but i prefer ECLUBHOST why ? This because any time i have a complain and i email them they call me and solve it immidiatly though their services are a little expensive but 24hours active and always ready to assist.
Re: Which NIGERIA Host DO You USE by elvis10ten(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2013
dwebwalker: Well i use www.eclubhost.com and www.smartweb.com.ng but i prefer ECLUBHOST why ? This because any time i have a complain and i email them they call me and solve it immidiatly though their services are a little expensive but 24hours active and always ready to assist.
@dwebwalker, you own eclubhost na.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Professional Graphics Designer | A Pro. / How Does Nairalnad Fronpage Works / What Do You Guys Think Of The New Look Of My Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.