Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Hi - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi (872 Views)

Hi Need U To Help Me See Whats Wrong With This Site.... Thanks As U Comment / Hi Guys: Please Help Me Review This Site. / Hi Folks! How Much Do U Think It Would Cost To Create A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi by pisolution(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2013
Hi
Re: Hi by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 10:48am On Apr 18, 2013
Cant believe outta d whole opportunity that abounds, this is what u have chosen in order to make ends meet.

2 Likes

Re: Hi by pisolution(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: Cant believe outta d whole opportunity that abounds, this is what u have chosen in order to make ends meet.

You have a wrong motive, go to NIIT you will see how much it cost to learn websecurity (hacking) and programming. Its my way of helping Nigerians. What I'm charging is just the cost of browsing.

If you are in and around Abeokuta, you will discover that I'm teaching this course for free. Never think I'm trying to make a living from it.
Re: Hi by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
35 ebooks for one subject called 'Hacking'.
This is serious.
If the ebooks are comprehensive, why 35 ebooks?
I can give you a website where you can legitimately download free ebooks on any programming course.
People like u start selling these ebooks after downloading them free.
Even if you bought yours, did the authors gave you the right to sell these ebooks?

1 Like

Re: Hi by pisolution(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
GraphicsPlus: 35 ebooks for one subject called 'Hacking'.
This is serious.
If the ebooks are comprehensive, why 35 ebooks?
I can give you a website where you can legitimately download free ebooks on any programming course.
People like u start selling these ebooks after downloading them free.
Even if you bought yours, did the authors gave you the right to sell these ebooks?
As I have said earlier, I'm not charging for the book and I'm not making it compulsory for any one to buy it. If you live in and within Abeokuta, you can learn the course for free.

@GraphicsPlus, there is something you don't know. When you read different books from different authors you gain more knowledge. Those authors will talk from different perspective and solve the problem from different angle. Your mind is too small to comprehend this.
Re: Hi by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Charging for browsing? Ok.
You teach for free at Abeokuta. Why didnt you charge them for your bike money? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hi by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
My mind may be too small to comprehend it, but it's big enough to know that u dont need to read 35 ebooks to learn hacking.
Re: Hi by pisolution(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Charging for browsing? Ok.
You teach for free at Abeokuta. Why didnt you charge them for your bike money? grin grin grin
Everything is not free in life. I know people like you love free things and that's why you are saying that. shocked
Re: Hi by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
pisolution:
Everything is not free in life. I know people like you love free things and that's why you are saying that. shocked

Good. That means u are not charging for the ebooks for browsing. U are hustling.
Re: Hi by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
@OP from what u said that these are not 10 page books but the least is like 350 pages. Multiply that by 35, when will you finish reading then on ur laptop. I bet u will grow gray hair and white jemu (irun igban) b4 u go half way.

I wish u God speed sha.
Re: Hi by pisolution(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: @OP from what u said that these are not 10 page books but the least is like 350 pages. Multiply that by 35, when will you finish reading then on ur laptop. I bet u will grow gray hair and white jemu (irun igban) b4 u go half way.

I wish u God speed sha.

Then you are not a fast reader
Re: Hi by Slyr0x: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: Cant believe outta d whole opportunity that abounds, this is what u have chosen in order to make ends meet.

[img]http://250kb.de/u/120203/g/Yqmkrwioniz2.gif[/img]
Re: Hi by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
I did not read that many books to learn the basics of hacking. undecided
Re: Hi by pisolution(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Brand_new: I did not read that many books to learn the basics of hacking. undecided
There is a difference in getting basic knowledge and knowing all you need to learn about hacking.
Re: Hi by 185mikel(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: @OP from what u said that these are not 10 page books but the least is like 350 pages. Multiply that by 35, when will you finish reading then on ur laptop. I bet u will grow gray hair and white jemu (irun igban) b4 u go half way.

I wish u God speed sha.
Wow! your comment is so funny. you made me laugh so much.
Re: Hi by talk2hb1(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
You can download free web hacking ebook from this site http://www.insecure.in/ebooks.asp
With all the hacking ebook you might want.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Cashenvoy / I Need A Clone Of This Website In Wordpress Fast / Free Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.