Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

What Is So Unique About You? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is So Unique About You? (576 Views)

Photo Of The Day / Trying Too Be Unique / See Photos Of A Very Unique Wedding Dress Seen In Ondo State... / Nigerians Are Unique People(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Unique About You? by noskyboy(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Apart from your face, what else do you think can be used to identify you, what is so unique about you, or so unique in your body that can be used to identify you or make you easily recognized, something you are sure nobody else has. As for me, i think, my palm and the way i walk, very unique. Lets hear yours.
Re: What Is So Unique About You? by Onims1(f): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2013
D sound n smell of my fart...even my husband gives me credit...lol u can't just imagine!
Re: What Is So Unique About You? by jflexa(f): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2013
The way i walk....lol, pple always identify me with that
Re: What Is So Unique About You? by noskyboy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
front page, please!
Re: What Is So Unique About You? by bingbagbo(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
the size of my joystick grin

(1) (Reply)

Create Something Funny / A New Movie / You Are Better Than Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.