Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Problem With My Asus K53SV Battery? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With My Asus K53SV Battery? (1000 Views)

Having Problems Formatting My Asus Windows 8.1 Laptop / Problem With My ASUS G75VW Battery? / Please Help: My Asus C90S No Longer Holds A Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With My Asus K53SV Battery? by tianjin: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Hi Guys,

Ive been doing some reasearch and I really cant decide which laptop to buy.

Its between the Asus K53SV battery and the .

Obviously the Alienware is the most expensive followed by the Asus and then the Asus K53SV .

I would like to use it primarily for playing World of Warcraft and possibly some other games in the future.

Im just curious which would be the best to get in terms of support, performance and best value for money.

If you have any other suggestions please let me know.

Kind regards,
Luke

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Glo 20gb Tweak / Play Need For Speed, Fifa 14 & More With Etisalat Gamesclub! / Best Weekend Sale For Tech Lovers At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.