Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! (1644 Views)

PICS: A Hillarious Pics Of A Politician With Babalawo / *~ Bunmioguns Voted Joke Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
from left to right grin

bunmioguns, Prettiebony, lAGusta... grin grin

(c) 1984 grin

Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Lagusta(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thats not me, thats sutoboy!!!!
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
You're sick!!! angry angry
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Lagusta(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
PretiEbony: You're sick!!! angry angry

u're still pretty tho....
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
PretiEbony: You're sick!!! angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by dejoca(f): 2:07am On Jun 26, 2013
Lwcmt
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Aww they're sooo cute cheesy
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Lagusta(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2013
caribchic: Aww they're sooo cute cheesy

Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by dani1luv: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by vizboy(m): 10:58am On Jun 26, 2013
Nice but op why u no dey the picture
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
God knows dt am in love wit Prettiebony since Creation
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2013
bunmioguns: God knows dt am in love wit Prettiebony since Creation

Aww...din't knw dat

Whr have u been?
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Lagusta(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2013
PretiEbony: Aww...din't knw dat

Whr have u been?

babe, but na me come toast u first nah, oya gree for me joor!!!!! grin
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
i still love prettiebony kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2013

Whr have u been?

I went to d moon to go prepare a special place for u and i.. hope u av been coping without me..@laguta and bin..no snatch ur frd wife nw... embarassed

Whr have u been?

I went to d moon to go prepare a special place for u and i.. hope u av been coping without me..@laguta and bin..no snatch ur frd wife nw...
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
bunmioguns:

I went to d moon to go prepare a special place for u and i.. hope u av been coping without me..@laguta and bin..no snatch ur frd wife nw... embarassed

I went to d moon to go prepare a special place for u and i.. hope u av been coping without me..@laguta and bin..no snatch ur frd wife nw...

* erecttts* angry
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by vizboy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
This one make all of una dey luv same girl and una be friends. He go dey bad say una get quarry because of girl. So make una leave her for neutral man like myself.

Preti Darling the food is read come and eat
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
vizboy: This one make all of una dey luv same girl and una be friends. He go dey bad say una get quarry because of girl. So make una leave her for neutral man like myself.

Preti Darling the food is read come and eat

* calling boko haram * angry
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by vizboy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
It seems it only you dat do not know.

Emi Naija superman

Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
vizboy: It seems it only you dat do not know.

Emi Naija superman

sorry.....

* calling yaba left rather * grin
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by vizboy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
bin gbagbo:

sorry.....

* calling yaba left rather * grin
already did they are coming to pick you
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
vizboy: already did they are coming to pick you

* running away from the retard* grin
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by vizboy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
bin gbagbo:

* running away from the retard* grin
come on be a man stand and face them like a man
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
vizboy: come on be a man stand and face them like a man

* RUNNING HARDER * grin
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lmao @ viz n bin grin

**sees bin running lyk a mad man**

Hey! Bro, na who dey pursue u?

Abi u dey run afta mad man or na mad dey pursue u?
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by vizboy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
bin gbagbo:

* RUNNING HARDER * grin
fear fear you too dey fear. People make see my face begining sh1,t for pant nai you dey run for.
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
PretiEbony: Lmao @ viz n bin grin

na the bolded oo my love * still running * angry
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by vizboy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
PretiEbony: Lmao @ viz n bin grin

no mind dem dey find am for yaba left him dey run round street.
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
bunmioguns:

I was ova missing u

btw, hw r u doing?

Hope there r no people lyk dust bingbaboon in dat moon?
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
PretiEbony: I was ova missing u

btw, hw r u doing?

Hope there r no people lyk dust bingbaboon in dat moon?

faints lipsrsealed
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by vizboy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
PretiEbony: I was ova missing u

btw, hw r u doing?

Hope there r no people dust bingbaboon from yabaleft in dat moon?
Re: Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

GEJ And GMB Begging Me - Now Who Is The KING? (pic) / What Would Happen If You Took The School Bus Home? / (PHOTO) Biggest Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.