Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Can Someone Know If A Topic Has Been Posted Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can Someone Know If A Topic Has Been Posted Before? (580 Views)

How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Know If A Topic Has Been Posted Before? by DeHero1: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Apart from the educative and general expository aspects, I've discovered that some people on NL are gifted in insulting people mildly. I mean after reading their statement, you will have to read again before you will know that it's an insult, and you'll end up concluding in your mind that "They may be right o".

Any little mistake in grammatical construction will lead to being quoted with no other comment that "gbagaun". Well, I know that's the poster's fault. But how can someone deal with receiving (bad) comment because he/she has posted a topic that had been discussed in the past?

This can discourage some people from posting.
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Topic Has Been Posted Before? by DeHero1: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Is somebody alive?
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Topic Has Been Posted Before? by DeHero1: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
God dey o
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Topic Has Been Posted Before? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:14am On Apr 22, 2013
Use the search columns at the top (general search) and at the bottom (local search) of the NL forum. It'll give u an idea
Re: How Can Someone Know If A Topic Has Been Posted Before? by DeHero1: 2:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Obinoscopy: Use the search columns at the top (general search) and at the bottom (local search) of the NL forum. It'll give u an idea

Tanx Dear.... I never took note of that b4. We need more people like you on this site.

(1) (Reply)

From Now .... / Chinese Gift Horse / SIGN THE PETITION (UNITED NATIONS' change.org)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.