Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Immorality In Unilag - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Immorality In Unilag (1038 Views)

Exposing Sexual Immorality In The New Age Church / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality / Alcohol And Immorality By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Hi, i study at unilag and i can't help but daily wonder why there's so much immorality going on, on it's ground. I have uncountable experiences to describe the level of decay & 'misbehaviour' especially by girls. The last valentine or so, i was shocked when i came back skating through new hall & i saw three coaster buses loaded with girls about 1130pm. I thought the entire school was moving. I later learned they were going for an overnight club party on the island. My God, what if something bad had happened to them? I came out of shodeinde hall one day and two people were kissing passionately in public, has it come to that? I came back to my hostel one morning about 430am from overnight jacking and an suv dropped off 3 girls. o boy, you should have seen what those girls were wearing.Different evils go on here and there, the list is endless. At the Amphi, in the bus stop, at new hall, everywhere you go two unmarried people are misbehaving. What baffles me most is, on sundays, on campus, the hostels are empty, churches are filled up and worship services are electrifying. Girls and boys worship God with all their heart. I CANNOT FIND THE CORRELATION! Unilag students, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Immorality In Unilag by Adurangba(f): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Your eye too dey see.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by butta(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mind ur damn business its their life let them live it anyhow they want on the day of judgement will u cry for them ?
Re: Immorality In Unilag by igemi(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Mind ur business ooo, everybody ave dere life 2 leave,
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Goshen360(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
NO! It's our business to tell them to REPENT! Friendship with the world is ENMITY with God!....its a definition!
Re: Immorality In Unilag by kambo(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
welcome to christianity a religion with tonnes of hypocrites. U dnt know a christian on sunday..but some christians ar still growing (bible calls them babies) and babies make mistakes but others too love 4ck 4ck yet they wan go heaven. Others wan hold body dey do holy holy but it's like their missg some fun. If this is wat see wat abt wat u dnt see? Heavn ddnt easy and d eres a devil wu aint lazy ..
Re: Immorality In Unilag by ooman(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
they are only trying to survive since your god is useless.
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2013
ooman: they are only trying to survive since your god is useless.
wooman will always support woman
Re: Immorality In Unilag by ooman(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2013
Segeggs: wooman will always support woman

whatever, your god remains useless tongue
Re: Immorality In Unilag by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2013
ooman:

whatever, your god remains useless tongue
open your eyes and stop beign stiff-necked.

(1) (Reply)

To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. / 10 Reasons Why I’m An Atheist By David Smalley / Atheist Just Hope "Hell,heaven, God Doesnt Exist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.