Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Unity Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank Plc (3107 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Graduate Trainee At Diamond Bank Plc / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank Plc by ayla001(f): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2008
Pls any news from unity bank second batch?
i heard some pple were recently called for medical test,pls house i want to know hw far that' true.
pls reply.
Re: Unity Bank Plc by Ikazuagbe(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2008
i'm also expectant for the 2nd batch,please fellow nairalanders,whats the latest development,concerning this 2nd batch
Re: Unity Bank Plc by 4u: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2008
grin grin grin
There is no smoke without fire,
If you heard it is true tongue tongue
try and find out about your self if you were successful in the interview, if you were, then be hopeful they will call you. they just concluded a medical test for 2nd batch of about 20 names. shocked shocked
Re: Unity Bank Plc by ayla001(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2008
4 u,we're not here 2 mock any body.
whether i pass interview or not is non of your business.
i just asked a question because am not sure of the infoermation.
if u av the correct information,tell me and NOT mock me.
i actually needed intelligent graduate to reply my post and not pple like u.
cheers.
Re: Unity Bank Plc by tobyto(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2008
4U,
pls is the medical for coppers that served with Unity Bank or for text and interview conducted last year around october & november? somone told me that the medicals was conducted for corp members that served with the Bank.pls respond i want to confirm this for the benefit of others that are awaiting to do medicals/training.thanks!
Re: Unity Bank Plc by seefar: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2008
u can find more vacancies for banks, oil companies, insurance companies and a host of others at this great site.
www.joblinkage..com/ best of all is that u don't need to register to start applying for the jobs.
Re: Unity Bank Plc by 4u: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2008
my dear i didnt mean 2 mock u in any way, i felt what u nid do @ this time is 2 find out how ur interview went. i apologise 2 u. i was only exicted that its my first time to respond 2 comments which i feel i have ans to and av been lookin forwaed 2 making positive contributions 4 the benefit of all.
then concerning if its 4 corpers, i think some1 had his interview last year in Abj and was invited for the medicals. i think its not just 4 corpers i also know dat they are still collecting CV in their head off. may b they r calling in batches. so u cud b called if u were succesful in d interview, try and find out about dat,- its important!!!
if i hear any thing on this, i will let the house know
Re: Unity Bank Plc by antivirus: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2008
@Poster,
What can we say getting confused everyday, if this is real what is our hope everything looks obscure. well sha we are still hopeful since they are calling
Re: Unity Bank Plc by beekie(f): 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2008
very true, they called for medicals on the 7th of this month. i dont really understand what they are doing myself but i know some pple that were called wrote their test on the 8th of march in KAduna.So a mix of their corpers, The Oct pple and also the march pple were called for this medicals. so kip ur fingers crossed and kip praying.
Re: Unity Bank Plc by tobyto(m): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2008
It is for real!I was called also,did medicals yestday. Traning school opens next month May by God's Grace.Sourced 4rm Head office.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank / Urgent Recruitment For 2012 / Apply To NALDA Volunteers Recruitment: Buhari Young Farmers Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.